Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Should I Forgive Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Him? (2109 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by firstking01(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
keyzid:
Come, let's teach him a lesson by cheating on him... angry
lol...i knw u mean every iota of dis word grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
blublahd:
Change this your dp.
why?
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by llaykorn: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
No sarcasm...undecided

An expensive joke that was..

Yes, it was expensive. I agree. But, does that make him a douchebag? Does that warrant a breakup? You don't seem to have ever been in a relationship before, sincerely!

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by firstking01(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:
We are all celebrating Christmas today because we are remembering the birth of Jesus Christ. The son of God who was sent by God to die for the forgiveness of our sins.

If God can forgive you, despite the manner of sins you have committed, then who are you not to forgive someone else for something as simple as a phrase which was probably just a joke?
chelsea fans no dey joke with dat kinda statement mr....i knw demsad

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
why?
If you do I tell you.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

Yes, it was expensive. I agree. But, does that make him a douchebag? Does that warrant a breakup? You don't seem to have ever been in a relationship before, sincerely!
O'Cmon! I'm also getting On Your Nerves??

Oh lawd!! Not You Too!!!!?undecided

Uh...Actually I have...cool When I was 3...wink
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
blublahd:
If you do I tell you.
hahahaha. Re u trying to crack a joke?
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
hahahaha. Re u trying to crack a joke?
We see when you change the dp.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Truckpusher(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
so holding grudge wil solve the issue? No one is above making mistake.
Not at all .

We are in the same page.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
blublahd:
We see when you change the dp.
lol. Weirdo
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh....Alrighty!wink

Okay, dear. wink
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Truckpusher(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Hahaha. I'm sorry but that would have pissed me off too. Yeah, sometimes we do read too much into things. But also guys can be quite insensitive at times tongue
It happened because I was excited and the name I mentioned twice doesn't even exist in my world but I paid the price. grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
It happened because I was excited and the name I mentioned twice doesn't even exist in my world but I paid the price. grin

She's not a mind reader though & doesn't know if such a person exists or not. How did you ever manage to get
yourself out of that one? I'd need a lie detector to be convinced it was just a simple mistake & not the name of a real person tongue That one is too big to just brush aside without something very good to explain it away. You must be a smooth operator lol.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Truckpusher(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

She's not a mind reader though & doesn't know if such a person exists or not. How did you ever manage to get
yourself out of that one? I'd need a lie detector to be convinced it was just a simple mistake & not the name of a real person tongue That one is too big to just brush aside without something very good to explain it away. You must be a smooth operator lol.
It wasn't an easy one but I got away by the whiskers . cheesy
It was an honest mistake , but you and I know that mistakes of this nature was simply due to uncontrolled excitement.
Bottom line is that I got away, don't ask me how . cheesy
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
It wasn't an easy one but I got away by the whiskers . cheesy
It was an honest mistake , but you and I know that mistakes of this nature was simply due to uncontrolled excitement.
Bottom line is that I got away, don't ask me how . cheesy

Hahaha. Suave daddy, ok.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh....he's a douchebag!

Break Up with the M'fûcker!undecided
U gats no chill.... grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by naijaboiy: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Is that how these girls hate football? cheesy

So even comparing them with football is now a crime warrants break up? grin

Una never see anything. tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
ngaz:
During a conversation, my boyfriend who is a die hard chelsea football fan told me, that it would have been better if I had broken up with him than chelsea sacking mourinho.? Do I wave this away or should I take it up with him? Cos am pissed .
i broke with mine d moment jose left d bridge. Am stil cryn, dis xmas is bita, am jst waitn 4 2moro match.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by llaykorn: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
O'Cmon! I'm also getting On Your Nerves??

Oh lawd!! Not You Too!!!!?undecided

Uh...Actually I have...cool When I was 3...wink

Heheheh. We're cool. Real cool. tongue

You started young. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Look Alike / I Have A Question / The Unexpected Experience (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.