Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? (14377 Views)

Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat – Blac Chyna’s Mother / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Guyz,Have You Ever Been Sucked?Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2015
profojah:

So Your head is valid. undecided
angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by bukas15(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked yes!!u r right!

Dont ask me how i knw oo,cos i will swear for u grin
i'm temped to ask " how do u no"

pls explain wit evidence
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2015
bukas15:
i'm temped to ask " how do u no"

pls explain wit evidence

No explanation! grin
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by bukas15(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2015
I think joblessness is d root cause of all dis nonsense,
wat shall it profit u if u gain d whole big nd 20 inch dick nd loose ur soul,
so ashame of some girls though

mean while lemme continue wit my pool party

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by emmylucky(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
AccessME:
U don't have to use urself to generalize it because I can bet u 90percent of huge/muscular guys don't have big di*ks..slim/lekpa guyz have it bigger and fatter even more than 10inc
i agree wit u slim and tall guys have it bigger
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by mtto(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
just an assumption
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by skondo09(m): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
I think You're right!gringrin

You have definitely experienced this... the post made you remember dt your ex
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
I can c the gurls understand my view morethan the guys and that's how it suppose to be thus helping clear doubts..I think they know better concerning this in reason that they may have huge boyfriends who conform to the topic content..
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Ayt27(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I actually thought it was guys with big tummy that usually have small dicks coz the dick go don run enter him tummy lipsrsealed

Lol, you ehn

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Morenzy15: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why do you want to die in silence when you can actually turn your sex life around for good.
Finally, make it bigger and stop premature ejaculation.
Get this unique and lovely Handsome Up Penis Enlargement vacuum pump device. It is used for enlarging the penis. It consist of a cylinder, pump and three different sizes of sleeves which if effectively use will increase the length and girth of the joystick within just four weeks.
This device is manufactured from the United State of America for male who wish to increase the inch of the joystick. It makes the joystick bigger, stronger, better and very effective. It also help to stop premature ejaculation. It has no side effective.
Quickly log into;
/morenzy-business-classic
www./fagbolade
www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/morenzy-business-classic
We deliver nationwide within 3-8 days nationwide and you pay on delivery.
Don't let your partner cheat on you. Rock her down and she will beg you for more.
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
......the ones that use steroid will have shrunk testicles. Steroid does that, so your assertions are not too far out.
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Qualer: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2015
ladycomfort:
. The last time I checked your mother has the biggest borehole between her thighs. You are the dumbest foool on earth. Go and die. You will nevr prosper in life. E no go beta for your mama. Your mama will never live to eat the fruit of her labour. Idiiiot

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
I think You're right!gringrin

Daddy I right here reading all ur comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless / Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies / A Must See Of What My Female Colleague Is Watching On Blackberry Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.