Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Buhari Is Our Idi'amin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Our Idi'amin (2019 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Professor Soremekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
With the way General buhari is running the affairs of the country, any right-thinking man will adjudge him a Dictator. He does things without recourse to the rule of law. I used small letter 'b' on his name; my keyboard lacks capital letter 'B' !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by MalcoImX: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
justbusy:
With the way General buhari is running the affairs of the country, any right-thinking man will adjudge him a Dictator. He does things without recourse to the rule of law. I used small letter 'b' on his name; my keyboard lacks capital letter 'B' !
You are the dictator! The English rule of grammar says people's names should be spelled in capital letters and you're here doing things without recourse to the rule. If your keyboard lacks capital letter 'B', throw it away and get one that makes you law-compliant.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
The power behind Abacha tyranny is now sitting on the Throne.....!

God Save Us!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by MalcoImX: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

God Save Us!!
You are your own problem. Buhari has never been your hindrance. I will like to guess that you are a GEJ sympathizer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
You are the dictator! The English rule of grammar says people's names should be spelled in capital letters and you're here doing things without recourse to the rule. If your keyboard lacks capital letter 'B', throw it away and get one that makes you law-compliant.
I'll take that as a compliment!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by EternalTruths: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
You are your own problem. Buhari has never been your hindrance. I will like to guess that you are a GEJ sympathizer.

Tell Buhari to stick to court order.

He shouldn't make the judiciary look stupid. angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
Bro, the worst thing a man can do to himself is to feed himself with lies. Grow up!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
EternalTruths:

He shouldn't make the judiciary look stupid. angry
He has just obviated the need for the Judiciary!
Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
My keyboard lacks capital letter 'B' for buhari. he doesn't deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by EternalTruths: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
justbusy:
He has just obviated the need for the Judiciary!

Buhari is destroying democracy in Nigeria the way the President of Burundi is destroying democracy in Burundi

It is time we place the security apparatuses under the judiciary except the intelligence branch which should be left under the executive arm

Court orders would be obeyed if the security apparatuses are placed under the judiciary.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by MalcoImX: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
EternalTruths:

He shouldn't make the judiciary look stupid.angry
Nnamdi called us animals. Tell Nnamdi not to visit the zoo. Animals live in the zoo. He's lucky not to be eaten.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
EternalTruths:

Buhari is destroying democracy in Nigeria the way the President of Burundi is destroying democracy in Burundi

It is time we place the security apparatuses under the judiciary except the intelligence branch which should be left under the executive arm

Court orders would be obeyed if the security apparatuses are placed under the judiciary.
Let him continue! If he obstinately refuse to release my NNAMDI KANU, the music he'll be dancing to, will be played from the Land Of The Spirits. And, he'll suffer the fate of his Fulani brother-Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Firefire(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
I pity those still supporting the tyrant. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
Nnamdi called us animals. Tell Nnamdi not to visit the zoo. Animals live in the zoo. He's lucky not to eaten.
Nigerians hate the truth with great animosity!
Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by MalcoImX: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
justbusy:
Nigerians hate the truth with great animosity!
What is the truth?
Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by ba7man(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

God Save Us!!
Did you partake in the widespread looting during GEJ's administration?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
What is the truth?
Nigeria is in shambles. There's tribal inequality.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by politricks: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
justbusy:
And it started with buhari right?
Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by amaechi1: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am quite sure Uganda would have preferred Buhari dictatorial leadership to Idi'ami.
Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by obailala(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
And another south eastern wailer opens another wailing thread to vilify buhari. Buhari was already widely labelled as both idi amin and Hitler combined by south eastern wailers even before the mantle of leadership was handed over to him on the 29th of May. Since the handover, all these set of people have been doing is desperately sniff out any justification for their pre-programmed prejudice.

So Mr Justbusy, your thread and complaint isnt anything we have not heard before, we know where you stand already and reasonable people do not take your opinions seriously any more except you are willing to start being mature.

By the way, fresh charges were brought against mr kanu and that's why he's still in custody. That a man arrested for stealing an orange is released by the courts, that does not mean the police do not have the legally backed rights to re-arrest and charge the man for another crime which he also committed.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
politricks:
And it started with buhari right?
This is the right time to halt all these. Break the country, or Confederalism. The component units become strong but, pays allegiance to the Central Govt. Total resource control, but pays tax to the Centre.
Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
obailala:
And another south eastern wailer opens another wailing thread to vilify buhari. Buhari was already widely labelled as both idi amin and Hitler combined by south eastern wailers even before the mantle of leadership was handed over to him on the 29th of May. Since the handover, all these set of people have been doing is desperately sniff out any justification for their pre-programmed prejudice.

So Mr Justbusy, your thread and complaint isnt anything we have not heard before, we know where you stand already and reasonable people do not take your opinions seriously any more except you are willing to start being mature.

By the way, fresh charges were brought against mr kanu and that's why he's still in custody. That a man arrested for stealing an orange is released by the courts, that does not mean the police do not have the legally backed rights to re-arrest and charge the man for another crime which he also committed.
Bro, educate yourself on the principle of Separation of Power in a Federal system of Govt. And, the role of the Judiciary in such a system. The Court released him 'unconditionally,' acquitted of all charges, yet, he wasn't released, not to talk of re-arresting him. Re-arresting him would have been a different issue entirely. Not releasing him is tantamount to disobedience to Judicial order. Your people are just making a mockery of your Judicial system. This will definitely be a debate for Law students. Thanks for your contribution!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by MalcoImX: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
justbusy:
Change yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
Change yourself.
I can never change myself. But, I can change the things I do daily.
Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Pidggin(f): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
justbusy:

He also reminds me of Mugabe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pidggin:

He also reminds me of Mugabe
Yes, my sister! Are you a Biafran?
Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by MalcoImX: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
justbusy:
I can never change myself. But, I can change the things I do daily.
Because they hold Nnamdi you people now have confidence in the Judiciary. Nigerians will never disappoint. In as much as we're managing our own wahala, but if you abuse us we'll show you you're nobody.
Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
ba7man:
Did you partake in the widespread looting during GEJ's administration?

So u believe the trash APC is hawking around? Shame!

Where is Gen Gusau? Gen Muktar Sarki? These were former NSA that equally spent security vote of their bosses.
Call them and hear the real looting not dramatising Dasuki cos he worked under GEJ
Re: Buhari Is Our Idi'amin by Goke7: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
There is no name I have not heard Buhari being called from Hitler to idi amin, I will advise buhari critics to go and study the lives of military men, they are more brilliant than we think, they understand the law better than lawyers and know where the loopholes are, people are just shouting that they are disobeying court orders but if you study it critically, they are just ahead of the lawyers and know where they can manoveur their way out. Military guys undergo a lot of training than we civilians and they know all their way out there.

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Most Mentioned/disussed Ethnic Groups On Nairaland / Dss Arrest Umeh Over Alleged Support For Biafra- Vanguard / The Shameful Appeasement Of The North By Yorubas, 1960 To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.