Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... (8453 Views)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by valmunich(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
She looks dirty sad No pun intended...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by CaroLyner(f): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
what the hell happened to her shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by ekanDamie: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
@ silverdam i beat u to making front page. And i thought it was gona b u o, judgeing fron the look that u were leading here on trending even wen i had more views than u.
How does it feel to be relegated? Hehahoho.

This topic is already on frontpage.
https://www.nairaland.com/2823130/photo-tiwa-savage-got-everyone

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by keishablack(f): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tiwa, my Tiwa, why?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Julietcutie(f): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol mhen the comments m seeing here ehn my ribs would soon break coz of laughter Lol but that outfit is a No no
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by onyowo(f): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Unbelievable!!!!! This is not Tiwa...conjure don take place
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by silverdam(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
ekanDamie:
@ silverdam i beat u to making front page. And i thought it was gona b u o, judgeing fron the look that u were leading here on trending even wen i had more views than u.
How does it feel to be relegated? Hehahoho.

This topic is already on frontpage.
https://www.nairaland.com/2823130/photo-tiwa-savage-got-everyone
Seriously? Frontpage is now a competition? Have you gone through my profile and topics? I have over 100 frontpage topics. Frontpage doesn't freak old nlander like me...

Congratulations...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by ekanDamie: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
silverdam:
Seriously? Frontpage is now a competition? Have you gone through my profile and topics? I have over 100 frontpage topics. Frontpage doesn't freak old nlander like me...

Congratulations...
Lol. Was jez teasing u bro. Na my first FP i guess
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by mrstheo(f): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
TIWA what is this shocked!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Athanatos(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
CaroLyner:
what the hell happened to her shocked shocked

Excuse me ma.

I was wondering if you could do us(sorry,me) a lil favour.

If you're the one in ur profile picture,Can you show us(mistake,I meant me) your face?

Just curious.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by cupidhero(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Just because man is also classified as an animal doesn't mean we should look like one. Can't believe my celeb crush is the one looking like a congolese wrestler. shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Michellla:
thanks darl tongue hope you enjoyed your christmas

Yup, Michelle. I sure did. Too bad those poor birds are not alive to testify to that effect.

Michellla:
damn the outfit is disastrous.who did this to her grin

Lol...dunno what she was thinking.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by SmartMugu: 3:55am On Dec 26, 2015
silverdam:
Can't you see the picture was taken by Bellanaija ni. At first I thought it was Photoshop, but then again I realized it is really Tiwa Savage. The face and legs are from two different world
It's called 'Coca-Cola body, Fanta face'. The trend started when even my grandmother was just a teenager.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by SmartMugu: 4:03am On Dec 26, 2015
femiranking28:
Zoom her leg and see... Lol native fowl
Haba, you dey too harsh on Tiwa. Now she go blame APC, PDP, KOWA and the rest say na them pay you to call her native fowl.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by cococandy(f): 6:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Okay I don't get this. Fashion?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Mariecakes(f): 6:20am On Dec 26, 2015
shocked bet why undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by HzRF(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2015
kowema:
Warrai dis now?!!!!...@ Op, which yeye onions?, Abi na fashion blindness dey do you?!!..
Tufiakwa @ this horrible dressing. Somebody hand her over to fashion police please.
Spits!!!
Joan rivers must be rolling in her grave for not having a chance to take a shot at this piece of garbage

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by LushGreenz: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2015
One thing that's always crossed my mind each time I look at this singer is the fact that she could have just been another "Falilat Ogunkoya" doing us proud with such athletic body at the Olympics. undecided
@picture,it's grotesque. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by ayinde2ade(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
undecided nd na pesin wife nd mother be diz o
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Michellla(f): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
RickRichards:

Yup, Michelle. I sure did. Too bad those poor birds are not alive to testify to that effect.

Lol...dunno what she was thinking.
birds?? what has that got....grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Michellla:
birds?? what has that got....grin
Hehe...I meant the chickens and turkeys I ate are not alive to tell you just how much I enjoyed munching on them. cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Michellla(f): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
RickRichards:

Hehe...I meant the chickens and turkeys I ate are not alive to tell you just how much I enjoyed munching on them. cheesy
oh lmao .poor birds. remain the one for new year
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Michellla:
oh lmao .poor birds. remain the one for new year
Sure thing. cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Which kain wahala be this embarassed embarassed angry

Sighs* am so short of words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips / Actor Ik Ogbonna’s Babymama Blasts Him For Stealing Their Child’s Pictures / Davido And Chioma Religiously Observing Social Distancing (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.