Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen (5594 Views)

'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show / Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes About Her Cooking: 'My Wife Is The Best Cook' / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by mouaue: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
The show must go on! Linda Ikeji 'cooking a big Christmas Day dinner with her family'

[img]http://2.bp..com/-CgPli0023Ww/Vn2IzWP7kgI/AAAAAAAAT8g/TlXa_M7FAX4/s1600/12357398_1028681893859955_1814561216_n.jpg[/img]

Linda Ikeji looked cozy as she cooked a big Chirstmas Day dinner with her family on xmas day.

The blogger showcased her skills with several Instagram posts taken inside her impressive kitchen.
She proudly showed off her cooking abilities on Instagram, picture shared by her sister Laura

http://www.msmith247.com/2015/12/the-show-must-go-on-linda-ikeji-cooking.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Mologi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lindakitchen!!!! isokay

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by tpiar: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
thanks for pointing out Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by lilmax(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is actually for the gullibles

Its the internet, you can fool anybody grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dreams come true

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Jengem: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
scanfrost spent N5 million to advertise on her site in the last few weeks but the geniuses behind their campaign didnt think to put a few of their products in Lindas kitchen so she can really advertise it

This is why many have degrees yet many are roaming with cvs

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by rusher14: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
And the guy in the chef's coat is an international observer?

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by tpiar: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
I hate kitchens. angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by sinaj(f): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Did she prepare it herself or dished it her self

Bizzy body laura!

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Meriekriss: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jengem:
scanfrost spent N5 million to advertise on her site in the last few weeks but the geniuses behind their campaign didnt think to put a few of their products in Lindas kitchen so she can really advertise it

This is why many have degrees yet many are roaming with cvs

Guy, she for charge them scatter oo for that..

Meanwhile check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions..
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by naijaboiy: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
As usual,it's the ugly Laura who will snap. undecided

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by fhelihx(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Make she no cook,hunger go wire her wella..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Sommyangel(f): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
This laura fine scatter
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by tunesoft(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
So the guy chef....na shigidi...abi, or he just forget to wear father xmas costume....shio

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by KimBerlyie: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
I hate crowded kitchen undecided

See as laura opened her buck teeth nd nose for fresh air undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Adeyinka12(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
if i may guess right ,she want to cook asaro.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by LaurelP(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
We've seen the room, parlor, pool, compound. What's remaining?

The toilet

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by keishablack(f): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
That her sis though. It's xmas so I reserve my comment and just wish them a merry xmas
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Sacramento4real(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
OK. We have seen the pool. We have seen the sitting room. We have seen the bedroom. Now we are seeing the kitchen. It's remaining her toilet o. And she must dey sh.it wey Laura go snap the pinzhur o.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Bambless1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wetin LindA No Go Show Us, Waiting For Linda In Toilet
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by tpiar: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by ellahzy(f): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
KimBerlyie:
I hate crowded kitchen undecided

See as laura opened her buck teeth nd nose for fresh air undecided
please oo grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by drizslim(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Camellia(f): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
As usual,it's the ugly Laura who will snap. undecided
..crious ugly o..without make up...dat bizzy body will give me nightmares for real

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by naijaboiy: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Camellia:
..crious ugly o..without make up...dat bizzy body will give me nightmares for real
Heehehehe...you gat no chill mehn! cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Viktor1983(m): 12:30am On Dec 26, 2015
it's all good..
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Camellia(f): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Heehehehe...you gat no chill mehn! cheesy
.Lol grin...was just stating d obvious..
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by amtalkin(f): 1:18am On Dec 26, 2015
I love Linda

Oh that is why she hasn't posted any news on her blog.

The cook there is that guy. He is dressed as a chef.
Linda just came there to take food. Her sister n the other girl came there to take pic.
#MyObservation
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by tpiar: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2015
amtalkin:
I love Linda

Oh that is why she hasn't posted any news on her blog.

The cook there is that guy. He is dressed as a chef.
Linda just came there to take food. Her sister n the other girl came there to take pic.
#MyObservation

is the sister in charge of photography?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by amtalkin(f): 1:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Sommyangel:
This laura fine scatter
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nyakim Gatwech: Queen Of The Dark / DJ Cuppy Imitates Tiwa Savage As She Poses In A Private Jet (photos) / "I've Been Terribly Sick & Had Serious Family Issues"- Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.