Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen (5612 Views)

'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show / Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes About Her Cooking: 'My Wife Is The Best Cook' / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 26, 2015
okayundecided

but how will I know if the food is delicious?
how do we judge her ABILITIES ? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by amtalkin(f): 2:14am On Dec 26, 2015
tpiar:

is the sister in charge of photography?
You can call her the family photographer
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by tpiar: 2:33am On Dec 26, 2015
amtalkin:

You can call her the family photographer

Hm.

Linda is holding two plates of food, she was probably serving the sister and her friend sef while they snapped the photos.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Qualer: 3:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Bambless1:
Wetin LindA No Go Show Us, Waiting For Linda In Toilet

she is not showing, the half-brained sister is! probably, in the dictionary of her poor mind, the words discreet and privacy are missing! smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Qualer: 3:18am On Dec 26, 2015
tpiar:

Hm.

Linda is holding two plates of food, she was probably serving the sister and her friend sef while they snapped the photos.

they are both her sisters tongue if you can't tell from the resemblance, you can tell from the unnecessarily long and oversized weave
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Lilshorecords(m): 5:42am On Dec 26, 2015
rusher14:
And the guy in the chef's coat is an international observer?
lmao.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by kateskitty(f): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Did I not say it, what remains for Linda to show us is her kitchen now it has happened.
She started with the gate, then we saw the pool with and without water. Took us on tour of the bedroom with and without furniture, now it's time for the kitchen to make its debut appearance.
Now I guess what remains is to show where she poo poo or wait I think she's done that already..... grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2015
LaurelP:
We've seen the room, parlor, pool, compound. What's remaining?

The toilet
I just dislaike some of these celebs. she isn't showing any kitchen skill she want u all to see her kitchen. mtcheeeeew
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Cooking Abilities Inside Her Impressive Kitchen by tpiar: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Might be a good time to mention the 27 dresses movie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Goes Topless And Makeupless. See Photos / New Photo Of Mercy Chinwo / Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.