Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief (5584 Views)

Chioma In Tears Accuse Davido Of Using Her~tacha Returns Being A Runsgirl~sophia / Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) / Tacha Returns To Instagram ,release Official Statement Over Her Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by sleekgist4: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Natacha Akide also known as Tacha, a former housemate of Nigeria’s biggest reality TV show, Big Brother Naija has arrived Lagos after spending days abroad amidst coronavirus spreads.

Tacha Taking to her Instagram page, she announced that her team would be sending out foodstuffs, money and other relief materials to her fans who might get stranded as the deadly coronavirus cases grow in leaps and bounds.

Sharing a video of herself en route to Lagos, the Port Harcourt firstborn wrote:

SO STRESSFUL 10hrs STOP IN DUBAI 8HOURS TO LAGOS!! Anyways I’m BACK!!!
Deliberating between sharing HAND SANITIZERS, FOOD STUFFS or just SENDING MONEY �

watch video here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tacha-returns-to-lagos-from-uk-amidst/

1 Like

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by sLentlover7778(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Go and self-isolate yourself first...you attend AMVCA, still came back from UK... Double wahala... grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by 1realBobby(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
OK
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by Ahmed0336(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Go and quarantine yourself first...you attend AMVCA, still came back from UK... Double wahala... grin grin grin

Sense dey wetin u type. Madam, go and quarantine yourself.

14 Likes

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by 1030(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Which Airport she take enter,naija is just full of scam.God help us oooq

12 Likes

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by afroniger: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
If so then she should go straight into FORCED quarantine (not any yeye/scam 'self isolation') because everyone that has been in the UK in the last one month has definitely come into contact with the virus. That is just the FACT!
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by Sleekbaby(f): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
I thought the airport was shut, how did she enter, I no understand this country

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by rockafela(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sleekbaby:
I thought the airport was shut, how did she enter, I no understand this country
i was about to ask same question

1 Like

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by CrudeSon: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lies,from presidency to ordinary masses
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by josen16322(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
if u are closer 2 her and u love yo life very well stay very far away from her if not d virus will be smilin grin see food cool
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by Peace081: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
She's trying so hard to stay relevant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by Sweetpink: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Peace081:
And you are trying too hard to make sense!

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by APOPTOSIS: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Go and self-isolate yourself first...you attend AMVCA, still came back from UK... Double wahala... grin grin grin
Make she go BAFF first
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by GreetMe(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
sLentlover7778:

She didn't attend oga...she only dropped her picture. But all the same it's necessary she quarantines
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by GreetMe(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Make she go BAFF first

Others have been giving quarantine advice, Mumu wey never cross Badagry dey follow talk

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by GreetMe(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Peace081:

If you can't type like reasonable people up there, just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by manlawal(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Peace081:
you are right those on her payroll are trying hard to promote her. airport has been shut down, flight has been cancelled so where, how did she do that.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by Graysons: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
manlawal:

you are right those on her payroll are trying hard to promote her. airport has been shut down, flight has been cancelled so where, how did she do that.
guy forget that talk, people still they enter naija.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by manlawal(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Graysons:
where sir

1 Like

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by GreetMe(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Graysons:

U dey mind am

1 Like

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by maya007: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
She has been out on there streets touching the floors and places and was shouting shes not coming back to naija again so wetin she come back come do again? Na wa o make she no come bring wahala for us o
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by Houseofglam7(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
The reason why I entered this thread was to just how Tacha got into Nigeria despite the shutdown of airports.

who is lying now, FG or tacha?

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
They should quarantine her with immediate alacrity...
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by ivolt: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
The airports were never closed.
They just claimed they did.

More flights are still going to come in.

I wonder the endgame of the FG in importing hundreds of infected people into the country
without compulsory quarantine.
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by ivolt: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
NLReposter:
The reason why I entered this thread was to just how Tacha got into Nigeria despite the shutdown of airports.

who is lying now, FG or tacha?
Tacha is not lying.
People are still flying in.
The airports were never closed!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by Vega100: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
ivolt:

Tacha is not lying.
People are still flying in.
The airports were never closed!
Sir, Airports are closed!!! I'm telling you what I know, and witnessed.
My flight due for monday has been cancelled, same way all others are cancelled.
Even local flights have started cancelling. ARIK, has cancelled all their flights!.

The illiteracy in Nigeria is worrisome, even people with smart phones that should be sensible enough to read news are not as smart as their phones, very embarrasing!!

*spits**
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by ivolt: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vega100:

Sir, Airports are closed!!! I'm telling you what I know, and witnessed.
My flight due for monday has been cancelled, same way all others are cancelled.
Even local flights have started cancelling. ARIK, has cancelled all their flights!.

The illiteracy in Nigeria is worrisome, even people with smart phones that should be sensible enough to read news are not as smart as their phones, very embarrasing!!

*spits**
Your flights were canceled because you are nobody in the scheme of things.

Flights are still coming in.

As a literate, you should be smart enough to know that people can fly without using a private carrier.
In fact, the government just greenlighted the evacuation of European nationals.
Where do you think the plane will land?
In the sea?

You have a smartphone, follow your own advice!

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by mankan2k7(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
So our airport is still open, may God help us o
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by Vega100: 12:28am On Mar 28, 2020
mankan2k7:
So our airport is still open, may God help us o
It is closed, don't mind those fools above.
Re: Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief by mytime24(f): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Maybw she used PH airport

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigerian Singers In Diaspora / 6 Ways To Make Breasts Bigger Without Surgery / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.