Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together (1293 Views)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by jakmankind(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pls share yuh view on it.
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by ratchy: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nothing wrong,.
But to respect each other views and also mind each other business

1 Like

Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Is there any couple here?

Meanwhile i don't see anything wrong with it.....as far this forum is not a dating site grin
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by jakmankind(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
OK but I'm thinking other wise
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by KanwuliaJara: 4:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Na whisssh kain Yingrish kam be dis wan na? undecided

Make you go hass doz wey don KRASSSSSE try am na! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 26, 2015
My wife and myself are subscribers on Nairaland. So?

1 Like

Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2015
wats the biggie

1 Like

Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by Jimdonnet(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
No big deal as far as nairaland can open multiple accounts...

For the wife mind the husband get 4 account,for the husband gf she think say na 24 but the husband know na 71
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by byvan03: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Yes, once they mind their businesses on here and not bring their home to NL.

1 Like

Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by Olasco93: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
It's just like asking if Couples can be on FACEBOOK together. There is nothing wrong with it OP. If you don't know, people have met and got married through Nairaland Platform.
Though, for some, their reason(s) for registering on Nairaland may be for different reason(s) such as:
¤ For Fun
¤ For the Excitement
¤ For Learning
¤ For Monitoring Him/her
¤ Etc...
For me, i would even introduce it to my wife because Nairaland has been like a School to me, where i Learn different things because the Threads here on Nairaland may be funny, but trust me, i learn (the positive) from every good thread i read and still counting...
That's why i will always be grateful to Seun for this platform.
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by angiemartinez(f): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
My hubby introduced me to nairaland when we were dating, since then I became addicted just like him. The only difference is that I create topics and post while he just read posts and view comments.
So op no big deal

1 Like

Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by jakmankind(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
angiemartinez:
My hubby introduced me to nairaland when we were dating, since then I became addicted just like him. The only difference is that I create topics and post while he just read posts and view comments.
So op no big deal
OK. Cool
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by lilmax(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Once you are a married woman on this section your husband is a “silent“ nairalander grin
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by brut(f): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
OP are you asking a question or making a statement?this reminded me of a neighbor's son in those days. He would say " uncle, you are going to the market?..
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
My guy is here, I know his moniker but don't know mine. Sometimes, I wahala him self grin
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
No big deal.
But caution!
Both of them should never debate on this forum.
You can say later
"I saw your post on so so topic. what do you mean self" grin

But not on here. Before bad belle people taking sides will manage to drive a wedge into something that should have just been an ordinary debate/argument.

And of course never let anyone know what his moniker is. Never ever
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by kaziblake(f): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
No big deal but I don't like it
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by dangotesmummy: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin
KanwuliaJara:
Na whisssh kain Yingrish kam be dis wan na? undecided

Make you go hass doz wey don KRASSSSSE try am na! grin
grin grin

Nawa o grin

Why are you now taking the matter personal na.this is nl o grin grin
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by KanwuliaJara: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin grin grin

Nawa o grin

Why are you now taking the matter personal na.this is nl o grin grin

Personal for wetin na? grin
You don forget una "LONDON-EKO BRIDGE SCAMMERS"? cheesy
You hia say I dey fain "jobless man" to take scratch TOTO-YEAST? wink

Cyber riff raff nefa krrrrrrrase nia ya side to do *69? tongue

I ask dem "SO YOU WANNO PLAAAAAY WITH MAGIC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Who born monkey? grin

Tian my H-Agnostic Gwod! I don marry before I smell NL or ANY OTHER SATAN-FORSAKEN FORUM. Ta! Na only yeast-scratchers I fit jam online o. I pity the new generation!!!! cheesy

I have NEVER taken ANY encounter on any social medium seriously. Boring and just childish. A BLOODY waste of time too. All to discuss "na who dey phock who"? undecided

Like I stated earlier, ask the "LONDON SCAMMERS"! grin
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by freshvine(f): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
This moniker that just posted what you're reading now is being used by husband and wife.

If you're smart you'd know when He or She is contributing.

He was a long time nairalander but deactivated, introduced She and She opened this account but He hijacked it. Both He and She uses it but She always fight He because He spends so much time on Nairaland than with She.

1 Like

Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by dangotesmummy: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

Personal for wetin na? grin
You don forget una "LONDON-EKO BRIDGE SCAMMERS"? cheesy
You hia say I dey fain "jobless man" to take scratch TOTO-YEAST? wink

Cyber riff raff nefa krrrrrrrase nia ya side to do *69? tongue

I ask dem "SO YOU WANNO PLAAAAAY WITH MAGIC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Who born monkey? grin

Tian my H-Agnostic Gwod! I don marry before I smell NL or ANY OTHER SATAN-FORSAKEN FORUM. Ta! Na only yeast-scratchers I fit jam online o. I pity the new generation!!!! cheesy

I have NEVER taken ANY encounter on any social medium seriously. Boring and just childish. A BLOODY waste of time too. All to discuss "na who dey phock who"? undecided

Like I stated earlier, ask the "LONDON SCAMMERS"! grin
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by jakmankind(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
brut:
OP are you asking a question or making a statement?this reminded me of a neighbor's son in those days. He would say " uncle, you are going to the market?..
asking question? Want to know whether is okay or not
Re: Is Good For Husband/boyfriend And Wife/girlfriend To Be A Nairalader Together by jakmankind(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
cococandy:
No big deal.
But caution!
Both of them should never debate on this forum.
You can say later
"I saw your post on so so topic. what do you mean self" grin

But not on here. Before bad belle people taking sides will manage to drive a wedge into something that should have just been an ordinary debate/argument.

And of course never let anyone know what his moniker is. Never ever
that is d problems

(1) (Reply)

See What Will Happen Tomorrow In Lagos / g / The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.