Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) (1033 Views)

Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Please be sincere... Lol

Source: instagram-only in Nigeria fan page

Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) by joliyp(f): 1:21am On Dec 26, 2015
tell my pastor !!!!!! cooltell my pastor !!!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) by xpac01(m): 1:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Pay my tithe then invest...

I don't know any other option when God has decided to add to my blessings so easily grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) by DeRoyalFranco(m): 2:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol..... #Dilema
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) by Florblu(f): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2015
What's so difficult in that?
Gonna withdraw the money sharpaly before he change his mind afterall I have been praying to God to send my Dasuki to me..God that answereth by thunder!
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) by Nature8(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2015
I'll withdraw the money and run out of the country immediately before EFCC start looking for me..
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) by Mariecakes(f): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2015
Withdraw it immediately, runaway with the speed of light
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Call GEJ

(1) (Reply)

PDP Sweeps Ijaw Election - Southern Ijaw Election Update In Bayelsa / Igbos Should Stop Defending Jonathan / 21 People Benefited From Dasukigate, Reveals Lai Mohammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.