Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (827 Views)

Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by donfreshest6(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2015
What would you do if you got this alert today?
--------------------------
Alert:Credit
Acct:232xxxx764
Amt:N4,200,000,000
Rmks:COL SAMBO DASUKI (NSA) 24 DEC 15
By: 24-Dec-2015. 15:59:26
Bal: N4,216,549.56
-------------------------
A. Report to EFCC
B. Keep quiet
C. Run out of the country
D. Withdraw it immediately
E. Tell ur Mallam or boka
..be sincere
Compliments of d season.. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by CountDracula(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2015
F. C + D + buy a brand new dodge ram + send thank you text to dasuki and a happy new year text to EFCC

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by Brightology2(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Mitchewwwwwwwwww
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by doyinisaac(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
CountDracula:
F. C + D + buy a brand new dodge ram + send thank you text to dasuki and a happy new year text to EFCC
Yet people like you will be quick to say tinubu and some leaders are corrupt....hypocrisy...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by CountDracula(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2015
doyinisaac:
Yet people like you will be quick to say tinubu and some leaders are corrupt....hypocrisy...
Am I corrupt? Did I beg for d money
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by doyinisaac(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2015
CountDracula:

Am I corrupt? Did I beg for d money
They did not beg for the money either,they only take the money that does not belong to them...grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by CountDracula(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
doyinisaac:
They did not beg for the money either,they only take the money that does not belong to them...grin

When money enters ur account, trust me, it belongs to you
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by doyinisaac(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2015
CountDracula:

When money enters ur account, trust me, it belongs to you
grin grin smh
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by Psylas(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Out of the motherfucking country
na national cake
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today? by DaBullIT(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Cotonou to Ghana , to S.A

at the end, Buhari go catch you

(1) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel,umana Umana And The Rise Of Apc In Akwaibom / Top 5 Things You Must Know About Buhari’s Special Adviser On Politics (PHOTOS) / Read Sen. Uche Ekwunife’s Official Press Release On Why She Decamped To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.