Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. (4725 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! / Foolish Is Not Igbo - Chief Of Army Staff , Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by fuckerholic(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Mr man stop deceiving yourself,this trash can never come from Azubuike Ihejirika former COAS..Igbo's are not regretting the step,part they played and their stand in the last election

1 Like

Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by wirinet(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

Ahiara declaration and Aburi accord will help you

Anyway

Nigeria can save herself through True Federalism cool

Pardon my ignorance but we non Ibos and even lots of Igbos are oblivious of the "Ahiara and Aburi accord" ideology. The little i know of the Aburi accord signed between Gowon and Ojukwu was granting Ojukwu lead Eastern Nigeria Full Autonomy. That is seccession through the backdoor. Gowon realizing his mistake reneged on the agreement to keep the country united. No country i know of practices the kind of autonomy proposed by the Aburi Accord.

Yes, we should fight for true federalism, where every section and community controls its resources and plot its future independent of the overbearing influence from the centre. The centre should be held together by the armed forces, common currency and CBN, common foreign affairs department , common passport and a common supreme and constitutional court. But these noise and distractions from biafrans is drowning real dialogue and debate on critical issues and playing into the hands of the Fulanis.
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2015
spako4:

For once use your common sense
oga u should use your common sense! Either iya a fake or real ihejerika or whatever,he said the truth.gejs era,Kanu said my country Nigeria ,now it has become a zoo.who are you fools deceiving?
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2015
alotofgrace:

Pocket politics is what's killing this country

Better you say pocket politics killing Igbos.

Doing the right thing at the wrong time because they lack foresight.

For Example:- You can`t be fighting for free Biafra and still claiming some compensation for the dead.

Sane people knows FREEDOM IS NOT FREE,IT COMES WITH HEAVY PRICE.

A true igbo leader should have let those miscreants know what they were doing.
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by alotofgrace(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:

Better you say pocket politics killing Igbos.

Doing the right thing at the wrong time because they lack foresight.

For Example:- You can`t be fighting for free Biafra and still claiming some compensation for the dead.

Sane people knows FREEDOM IS NOT FREE,IT COMES WITH HEAVY PRICE.

A true igbo leader should have let those miscreants know what they were doing.

I agree with you bro...they're still Nigerians or is there a nation like Biafra yet?

Igbos or others...we're all impacted by pocket politics.
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
alotofgrace:

Igbos or others...we're all impacted by pocket politics.

Thats right.

How would you feel if the last ipod protest was about development and their leaders corruption?

Trust me the government will be forced to develop those areas to what it suppose to be.

A protest of that magnitute was at the right time of budget presentation and that would have forced the government to lay more emphasis on the development of Igbo land.

But instead of bringing government closer they brought more distance.
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by alotofgrace(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:

Thats right.

How would you feel if the last ipod protest was about development and their leaders corruption?

Trust me the government will be forced to develop those areas to what it suppose to be.

A protest of that magnitute was at the right time of budget presentation and that would have forced the government to lay more emphasis on the development of Igbo land.

But instead of bringing government closer they brought more distance.

True....right approach,wrong motive..
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
alotofgrace:

True....right approach,wrong motive..

Very wrong motive.

after the day…. it all goes down to lack of no leader.

No even Kanu can tell his brothers the truth.

Can we now say it is ok fight for a brother who can never tell you the truth?
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by orunto27: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Happy New Year Ihejirika. May God Himself destroy Bokoharam, Shiites, Sunnis, Osus fabricators etc in your ways in 2016 and beyond IJN Amen!!
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by chernest2002: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Obj saw biafra agitation during his tenure so why did some people view it as Gej sympathizers?
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
orunto27:
Happy New Year Ihejirika. May God Himself destroy Bokoharam, Shiites, Sunnis, Osus fabricators etc in your ways in 2016 and beyond IJN Amen!!

The truth is no extreme insurgent can be totally destroyed, it has never happened and i don`t see it coming.

This is why all securiryt outfit ( CIA,KGB,MOSSAD) always at alert to contain them whenever they try to rise again.

If our government can put in place a solid order, then other incoming administration can always build on it till Jesus come.
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by andyanders: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
I concur. They have lost my respect because of greed for their own selfish reasons. That is why I see people like the so called Kanu, instead of investing his brain for something reasonable, he is here trying to deceive those animals who has no brain to seek for secession
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
chernest2002:
Obj saw biafra agitation during his tenure so why did some people view it as Gej sympathizers?

Because they had every little opportunity to engage GEJ in dialogue but instead they chose to chop and chop individually.

It is those individual that can`t chop and chop under PMB that are sponsoring this violence.

The uninformed youth eventually refused to think twice.

This is why i say education is the best you can give the youth.

Igbos will rather open a trade shop than to go for free education.
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
andyanders:
I concur. They have lost my respect because of greed for their own selfish reasons. That is why I see people like the so called Kanu, instead of investing his brain for something reasonable, he is here trying to deceive those animals who has no brain to seek for secession

Kanu knows what he is doing…..

There is money and recognition attached to fame.

Ask Gani Adams
Ask John Faseun
Ask Asari Dokubo
Ask Nwazuruke
Ask Ojukwu
Ask host of others who have made it big through stuff like this.

Now its time for Kanu to make his own and the gullible igbo youths are the instruments to use.

By the way

Did you see any of his brothers, sisters ,Father or mother leading or standing infront of protest.

No way because they have got the message from their son.

Let the useless youth lead the battle.
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by Duru1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
wirinet:

Please can you educate us on this Biafran Ideology? Provide me with a link so i can understand the Idology and proponents of this idelogy. Because most of us and even Igbos are confused what Biafra is all about.

When you do not know the meaning of word - ideology, how could you comprehend the fact that Biafra is ideology? Since you are not a Biafran and can never qualify as Biafran, it will amount to waste of my precious time to attempt to educate a sycophant on Biafran ideologue.
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by Duru1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

Ahiara declaration and Aburi accord will help you

Anyway

Nigeria can save herself through True Federalism cool

Bros do not waste your time on that stiff.
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Duru1:

When you do not know the meaning of word - ideology, how could you comprehend the fact that Biafra is ideology? Since you are not a Biafran and can never qualify as Biafran, it will amount to waste of my precious time to attempt to educate a sycophant on Biafran ideologue.

Maybe a little education can brighten his idea.
Re: What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos. by chernest2002: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:

Because they had every little opportunity to engage GEJ in dialogue but instead they chose to chop and chop individually.

It is those individual that can`t chop and chop under PMB that are sponsoring this violence.

The uninformed youth eventually refused to think twice.

This is why i say education is the best you can give the youth.

Igbos will rather open a trade shop than to go for free education.
you may be right in some extent but don't forget that igbos have professors and technocrats and not only shop keepers as some people think. Igbos are only marginalized cause of what the kings from the north thinks. But igbos will not be wiped out as some people wished.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Slashes Federal University Staff Salaries By Half / The Wife Of Ebonyi State Governor Celebrates Her Birthday Today - Photos / See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.