Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video (4727 Views)

Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by BiafransExposed: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
A soldier shared this video.

Poor support from the federal government. Their tankers burnt. But yet the government is making budget and nothing is happening .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLIaKPe5fY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by obasig: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
God will bless you op

1 Like

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by munazafar(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
All these guys shouting Biafra should be more weary of book haram than the Naijeriyan army in the video I saw boko haram using our military to do evening practice.
Odiegwu oh!

4 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by OreMI22: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
BiafransExposed:
A soldier shared this video.

Poor support from the federal government. Their tankers burnt. But yet the government is making budget and nothing is happening .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLIaKPe5fY

WHY CAN'T FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUY PROPER WEAPONS FOR THESE SOLDIERS?

WHY ARE WE SENDING THEM TO THEIR DEATHS WITH FAKE WEAPONS?

IS IT WHEN BOKO HARM ENTER ABUJA THAT WE WILL BUY WEAPONS FOR OUR SOLDIERS?

5 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by crossfm: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Which kind wahala be this now.which kind country be this?.what is really going on.we will soon hear the presidency say we are not aware of this.pls when will they be aware of what is hapuning in this country.

4 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Lusola15: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Serving Nigeria is a dangerous thing to do
Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Blooddiamond: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin grin Very good for them. Stupid lifeless idiots. If na iPod, civilians or Shiite dem morale go high. Idiot's!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by biafrasun: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
kai I pity this guys, they are seeing their death all around them in this their new posting, that's why they are crying for help.

4 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Nukilia: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bloody idiots! When the matter red finish, you'll know what to do. I hate cowards! Heaven rest the souls of the departed.

Kill the politicians and bokoharam will die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by ProsperOkec: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
The Nigerian government is wicked. That is why I can't support any Igbo person to be an army for now. Because Buhari tribalism is too much.

1 Like

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Christistruth00: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
How can Soldiers transfer to Airforce or Navy ?

2 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
That commentator in the video sound like SS man. Has he lost his mind? He will be better treated fighting and defending NDPF than the zoo. Nigeria disintegration will happen from the Eastern flank. I promise you. If bokoharam in NE dont tear Nigeria up first we will do it from SE. Its guaranteed.

6 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Why python no de dance again
Boko Hammering python dancers
Burati dee inside AC cooling his brain
If to say I follow for those way de secure Burati I for don do amm that thing wayy Boko de do troops
Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Lagzy12: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:
That commentator in the video sound like SS man. Has he lost his mind? He will be better treated fighting and defending NDPF than the zoo. Nigeria disintegration will happen from the Eastern flank. I promise you. If bokoharam in NE dont tear Nigeria up first we will do it from SE. Its guaranteed.

Noise maker!!!
Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by FarahAideed: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
I feel for them but the truth is our Military needs to retrained all over again because they have spent to many years fighting unarmed civilians and so when the come across small firepower they break ranks and retreat.. how can a unit have two 2013 T72 Manin battle tank with reactive Armor and lose to people who came in soft body hilux ..it is strange

3 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by wickyyolo: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Biafra is near.

1 Like

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Donelli: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Is it not this kind of situation that pushed young soldiers to plot a coup in the first republic
What if these soldiers start a revolution. Things are going wrong on all fronts yet some people are still hoping that, by some stroke of luck, everything will be fine.

The more you try to force one Nigeria the more the country is tearing apart.

I stand with Referendum

4 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by otipoju(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mammon is the ruling principality Nigeria.

Everybody worships money at the expense of human life.

Its heartless , wicked and blood thirsty.
Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Optional09: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
If you are Yoruba or Igbo in the Nigerian millitary. Please pull out before they sacrifice all of you.

6 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Can you hear the fool

Federal government interfere us undecided undecided undecided

The fool doesn't still know up till now that Burutai and Buhari are the ones using them to get rich..

APc is plain Evil

In a sane country... The whole security apparatus will be changed.. And tactics reconsidered...

but expect nothing to happen... the presidency is yet to issue a statement or console the families of the deceased.. it's business as usual

Sai barber

3 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by GambaOsaka: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Blooddiamond:
grin grin grin Very good for them. Stupid lifeless idiots. If na iPod, civilians or Shiite dem morale go high. Idiot's!

You are a stupid, senseless, brainless, lifeless, clueless and crazy nonentity. May God allow you to face this kind of situation in your miserable life.
Stupid animal.
Aye e oni da
Oloshi Oloriburuku
Were

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
GambaOsaka:

You are a stupid, senseless, brainless, lifeless, clueless and crazy nonentity. May God allow you to face this kind of situation in your miserable life.
Stupid animal.
Aye e oni da
Oloshi Oloriburuku
Were

but the guy is right... we all saw the army showing maximum amount of force on defenseless protesters...
When it's time to face Boko Haram... We hear no weapons..
Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Pavarottii(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Unfortunately this Yoruba guy won't know his people in d west are still planning on voting buhari... They have forgotten that their brothers are dying also in d warfront. About 147 soldiers dead...

6 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Pavarottii(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Buhari using bokoharam and fulanis herdsmen to reduce lives.... And people still want to vote him...
Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by GambaOsaka: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

but the guy is right... we all saw the army showing maximum amount of force on defenseless protesters...
When it's time to face Boko Haram... We hear no weapons..

Do you think they are happy to be in the military and take orders from some st*pid commanders?
Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by greatdreamer(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
When we scream that Buhari should sack all the service chief including the Inspector General of Police, Buhari Media Cows, Yoruba Muslims, Almajiris, Zombies and some useful idiots would labeled us IPOB.
Until those incompetent service chief including IGP are removed. We will keep losing our precious soldiers

3 Likes

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Pavarottii(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:
don't deceive Urself, that guy is a fucking Yoruba guy... Abi u no wen agbero for Lagos dey talk? Even the guy with him is also Yoruba...

No even think am... I don dey Lagos for a while, wen I hear Yoruba talk... I know.
Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Can you hear the fool

Federal government interfere us undecided undecided undecided

The fool doesn't still know up till now that Burutai and Buhari are the ones using them to get rich..

APc is plain Evil

In a sane country... The whole security apparatus will be changed.. And tactics reconsidered...

but expect nothing to happen... the presidency is yet to issue a statement or console the families of the deceased.. it's business as usual

Sai barber
I keep saying it.
This is not about APC or PDP.
It’s about the USELESS LEADERS we have been punished with, since the inception of this shit called Nigeria.
That means SHAGARI should even be voted into power again.
He bought almost everything there.
The MAN who overthrew him did nothing and yet TINUBU packaged him for re-election in 2015, also with the hope of winning again 2019.

If you are a STRUGGLING YOUTH and you do not have the option of leaving Nigeria or leading a revolution, then you must be SICK in the head.
With the way we are going, If this country ever gets better please call me a BASTARD....

Such OUTCRY from this Yoruba soldier, should come from every tribe.
So, No one should blame Nnamdi Kanu.
Why won’t SOLDIERS be depressed and contemplate suicide..??
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by chinjo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Cry for help
Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Blooddiamond: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Stupid animal.
Aye e oni da
Oloshi Oloriburuku
Were
gringringrin u don cry finish? Thunder kill u there with ur family. Sango strike u down. U and ur worthless family will die a miserable death n people with spit on ur corpes n throw ur dead bodies in d dustbins. Take ur dead body of my mention,u fuccking walking live ma*ggot. Once again thunder fire ur entire generation....im*becile

1 Like

Re: See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video by Christistruth00: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Donelli:
Is it not this kind of situation that pushed young soldiers to plot a coup in the first republic
What if these soldiers start a revolution. Things are going wrong on all fronts yet some people are still hoping that, by some stroke of luck, everything will be fine.

The more you try to force one Nigeria the more the country is tearing apart.

I stand with Referendum

Soldiers who were prepared to shoot dead a Pregnant Woman in her bedroom infront of her Children but treated their own Politicians and Military leaders as Saints.Why didn’t they just arrest everyone irrespective of tribal differences?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Old Woman Is Enjoying Her Life Under Buhari (photo) / 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter / APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.