Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (18120 Views)

Militancy Deprived Nigeria Of $100bn In 2016 –kachikwu / NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by simafem(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2015
make sense
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by Ijaya123: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2015
This dude surely knows what he is doing.

3 Likes

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by Bevista: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Oricha62:
Al-Baqara : 28

كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنتُمْ أَمْوٰتًا فَأَحْيٰكُمْ ۖ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.
And how is this gibberish relevant to the subject matter or my earlier comment?

4 Likes

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by Tmaritas76(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2015
APC which way Nigeria.you guys are preparing for war in the battle field. This mantle was given to you seven months again all you were able to achieve since was promises upon promise.yesterda you will remove subsidy and fuel will sold at N97,today nooooo,it will be sold at N85 or N86 still confused.
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by appini: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2015
It seems Kachikwu just came back recently from Lai Mohammed intensive training program. Lies everywhere!
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by UncleSnr(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Oricha62:

كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنتُمْ أَمْوٰتًا فَأَحْيٰكُمْ ۖ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.
What did allah have to say about North East (Boko Haram), Sudan, Liberia, Kenya and other war torn areas? When is he fixing it?
My friend, if we stop meddling politics and religion we will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by Souljaboi1: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Oricha62:

لماذ ؟
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by dBard: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2015
This is good news and commendable,
Tho I have my reservations about d semi autonomous status in d long term.
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by canalily(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Where have they been paying the money since? So they have been sharing hand to hand

2 Likes

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by oluwasegun007(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Na Only For This Administration I cum See Sey Promise Dey Kari Promise For Back..

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by PrinzeTokz: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2015
OK now... let's wait and see, if the CHANGE has really come...
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by Saurab: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Tmaritas76:
APC which way Nigeria.you guys are preparing for war in the battle field. This mantle was given to you seven months again all you were able to achieve since was promises upon promise.yesterda you will remove subsidy and fuel will sold at N97,today nooooo,it will be sold at N85 or N86 still confused.
appini:
It seems Kachikwu just came back recently from Lai Mohammed intensive training program. Lies everywhere!

Wailers alert!!! Just wailing for no reason. Funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by dollyptosh(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Na Only For This Administration I cum See Sey Promise Dey Kari Promise For Back..
Lmao. Just chill, in due time it would manifest. They are taking the right steps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Wailers , wail at your own peril!

Compliments of the season, my Oga.

This is n excellent news.
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by tpraiz(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Na today we start hear am !!??
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by sammyj: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Thank you my brother let them keep on wailing on any good moves and model adopted by this government while we the progressive keeps on moving on . Nigeria will be great again!!!! wink
BALLOSKI:
Wailers , wail at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by Leke001: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2015
when exactly are we going to begin d diversification of dis economy?
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by emzila(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2015
THIS IS SOMEONE WITH REAL PhD.

2 Likes

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by bukynkwuenu: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2015
as kachi is promising you can take a minute to click on this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoseUicUBM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
buky: you can now checkout my new song on youtube....
HOLD ME by buky
: thanks alot
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by menxer: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2015
This is what the Bible means: when the righteousness is in authority, the people rejoice.

With this new developments by Team PMB, Nigeria is set for rejoicing.

Tell me how, NNPC will fail in this with a team with this kind of mentality and a President with the political will riding on the goodwill of the people?

3 Likes

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by repogirl(f): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Call me Thomas because, till I see will I believe! I don taya for promise promise, I want to see results before I believe the promise.
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by BALLOSKI: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Compliments of the season, my Oga.

This is n excellent news.
my Oga , long time.

Compliments of the season to u !!! I wish you a prosperity driven new year!

I read your thread that made to a few days back. Nice one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by BALLOSKI: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2015
sammyj:
Thank you my brother let them keep on wailing on any good moves and model adopted by this government while we the progressive keeps on moving on . Nigeria will be great again!!!! wink

Dont mind those anti-progress who see nothing good in this government.

1 Like

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by samylinks: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2015
DjAndroid:
which refinery?
is a good question?
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by Boss13: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2015
Kachikwu is a very brilliant man. His utterances inspires hope. This business model for the refineries is pragmatic and can be implemented. Let the refineries be responsible for their cost and revenue, hence consider thoroughly what their profit should be. I think future months to come will be an exciting period in Nigeria. Oil prices are NEVER going to go up except there is a major crisis in one or two oil countries.

Subsidy removal will eradicate fraudulent oil suppliers, whilst only serious marketers will remain. The oil marketers will complement in volume, the total oil consumption expected by the refineries. I know serious downstream investors will be watching Nigeria closely.

The era of impunity from fuel stations will be over soon. Now, these stations should consider customer oriented trainings for their staff because these changes are effectively positioning the customer to be KING. The customer can clearly choose which fuel station he would patronized.

4 Likes

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by etim20(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2015
chichriso:
Acting according to former administration's script
If we begin to blame them for our woos, your type will still wail. No pass administration meant well for dis country except for one whom his deadly party never allowed to live to complete his tenure..

1 Like

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by abagnalie: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2015
good one kachukwu.your policies are speaking for you

1 Like

Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
my Oga , long time.

Compliments of the season to u !!! I wish you a prosperity driven new year!

I read your thread that made to a few days back. Nice one!

I wish you the same, brother. It appears you've been very busy these days.

Yes. I felt like sharing some vital lessons that will shape my next year. Thanks for reading it.
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by princeAbj500: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2015
please we need change,not promise
Re: Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu by hmuhammad(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Wailer spotted undecided
chichriso:
Acting according to former administration's script

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: PPPRA Pegs Naira At N298/$ For Fuel Imports / Ruga Ultimatum: We Will Hold Northern Governors Responsible – Ohanaeze / Fubara Reshuffles Cabinet, Redeploys Two Wike’s Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.