Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi (22656 Views)

NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by mynd44isabastard: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Wetin make we do?
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2015
so wettin concern me na... angry
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by ZipporahElla(f): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2015
D school goodluck built for ya wanderers was not appreciatrd so iwonder y he's building a church, rochas been build mosque too so what's new?
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by loomer: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Why you come dey tell people. Leave am for u and your God na
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by alphaconde(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2015
I have given my personal money to a muslim beggar before...alpha conde

1 Like

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2015
thefakestan:
We done hear,

So what should we do?

You forgot to add

Thefakestan.
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by texazzpete(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2015
bright007:
Pls tell Sanusi to shut up!

All our money he donated to Islamic banking/organization during his tenure as CBN governor should be returned.

Its only in this government of lies, falsehood and propaganda that thieves like Sanusi walk and live freely as saints

You're condemning 'lies and propaganda' yet you're here spreading lies that Sanusi donated money for Islamic banking.

I bet you also consider yourself a Christian, despite your satanic disposition.

2 Likes

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by texazzpete(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2015
mynd44isabastard:
Wetin make we do?

Richiblinks:
so wettin concern me na... angry

Nothing. The Emir of Kano was not addressing you cheesy
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by bright007(f): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2015
texazzpete:

You're condemning 'lies and propaganda' yet you're here spreading lies that Sanusi donated money for Islamic banking.

I bet you also consider yourself a Christian, despite your satanic disposition.

My friend do yourself a favour and read about the fraud that held sway during Sanusi's tenure as CBN governor. a Google search will do that for you.

As for your concluding statement, that was totally out of point and you should consider seeing a brain surgeon before your thinking faculty deteriorates further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Cyojunior(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Spanner4:
Sanusi Lamido the Emir of Kano state, am I ryt

No emir of enugu !!!
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell,sanusi is a core islam & wouldn't want to hear the word Christianity
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by kinz77: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Gospel according to sanusi,
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Pls name the church and location of it otherwise IDONBELIEVEIT
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Bashirjaja01(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... scamming emir... Nothing christians will do will make u moslems like dem.... Moslems dont bliv in The lord Jesus.....
No brother, its obligatory to believe in all prophet of GOD JESUS ISAH (AS) included in islam.
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by bizzleAds: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2015
well done sire... wink

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by victorazy(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... scamming emir... Nothing christians will do will make u moslems like dem.... Moslems dont bliv in The lord Jesus.....

The anti christ u mean?
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by wokomabest(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2015
fotadmowmend:

Maybe u didnt get me ryt. Rebuilding churches wont hav any effect since dos thugs are stil out thr to burn dem again
did you not read the post.they held an inter religeous conference to educate those you refered as thugs on how to live in peace.you may add harmony if you want
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by thefakestan: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

You forgot to add

Thefakestan.

Done, Thanks.
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Kamxin(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
“I renovated the said church to help avoid a situation where a Christian believer might feel offended and his religion disrespected”.
Emir Sanusi II

Thousands have been damaged and you renovated one, broadcasting to cnn and bbc. What of lives lost in the process, SMH
With this act, your office have taken the oxygen of relevance.
Political Sanusi, sorry emir Sanusi, Christians don't need your care or love, cover up or proverbial damage control, keep it for your concubine. Focus on your hormone's achievement. Your wives need you most in this harmattan.
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by PrinceChester: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Kikero112:

You Nigerians.....if someone does right....he is bad. If someone steals your money and dashes you N20, he is a man of God.

You mean Obafemi Awolowo?
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Jett01: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2015
That it is a good example.
God will bless U.
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by miqos02(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2015
ok
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by tpraiz(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Oya na
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Opeolami(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2015
quotequote:
http://leadership.ng/news/486588/used-personal-income-rebuild-church-kano-emir-sanusi
lalasticlala,mynd44

Tell us the source of that personal income, Emir?
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by tosyne2much(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2015
fotadmowmend:
He shd had used dos money to educate dos thugs
lmao cheesy
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by id4sho(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2015
ademusiwa1e:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[size=28pt]

Then he should help me use his personl money to build a big church for my church. Jesus empire ministry.
God love a cheerful giver

This is where God can bless him the more. If he does that. I will personally come to Kano myself an open the branch.

Anywhere they open Jesus empire. I will come and open it

Any state which build a branch for Jesus empire ministry. I will come and open the location myself.

And i will bring alone my fellow head of state friends who are president of others countries.[/size]
if he's going to build a church. Must it be Jesus empire ministry. U ar funny
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by ikorodureporta: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2015
brunofarad:

WORISDIS ?
This Girl does not sleep at night grin

in other word..........

Weench! grin
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by ikorodureporta: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2015
quotequote:
http://leadership.ng/news/486588/used-personal-income-rebuild-church-kano-emir-sanusi
lalasticlala,mynd44

it depends on the size of church. Some church jst need canopy
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by ikorodureporta: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2015
quotequote:
lalasticlala,mynd44

it depends on the size of church. Some church jst need canopy/tent
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Lakayanah: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2015
He said he built the church so that Christians would not feel they are not respected. If they are respected why was their church burnt down in the first place? ?
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Babaji111(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2015
By some comments here I now understand why it is very difficult to impress Nigerians. If we really need peace in our country we MUST throw away sentiments.

Why are we not imbibing the culture of being our brothers keepers and cultivating the spirit of forgiveness and togetherness? Taking weeds and alcohol cannot give us happiness but rather destroys our morality thereby making ppl to be sadistic and vision less.

Sanusi should be commended as only few men like him can do what he did.

Many cockroaches are occupying our cupboards and only by crushing them we can then achieve everlasting peace in Nigeria, I guess. Or rather there an urgent need for proper reorientation of our people to live, think and partner in a modern and contemporary way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners / Femi Fani-kayode Visits Prophet Joshua Iginla (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.