Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? (1929 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by keltoch: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2006
Hey wat ya'll gotta say bout dis? Gurls tend to fall over for rough guys who "won't" treat them like ladies. it might be hard to believe but the right combo of "rudeness" and "cockiness" would keep a gurl asking for more! wink im not saying a guy should generally start behaving crazy but gifts,flowers,2 much affection and ur gurl would run away! am i right gurls?
Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by ell77(f): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2006
I HALF AGREE WITH U.

FIRST OFF ALL GIRLS ARE DIFFERENT, SOME GIRLS LOVE FLOWERS EVERYDAY AND ALL THAT MUSHY STUFF.

But alot of girls I know personally (most of them in fact), don't like too much mushy stuff. That is not to say we like rudeness or cockiness like keltoch suggested (not here in England anyway and I am sure the same goes for Naija). But too mcuh soppines can be a put off just because of culture or because it resembles insincerity. Every girl likes gifts - it just depends on what the gift is i.e. I think flowers are a once in a blue moon thing and don't really like them, but if u like, kit me out with bling every day, Gucci every saturday, and holidays abroad every birthday, lol! It is an individual thing but no one likes to be treated badly even if they love a bad boy, they love it when the boy is bad to others not themselves.
Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by jojoe2000(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2006
the reason is simple.they simply want to find out wat u r not seeing in her that other guy dying 4.at the end of the day she is more into u b4 she realise it grin grin grin smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by kizzy(f): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2006
wtf?! i wudnt run afta a man they aint worth it and if they did they wudnt make ya run afta them. i'm not a man chaser and any man dat treates me wit no respect/no care. His ass is sure out da door 4 shizzzle!! wink

no waste of time, life's 2 short so enjoy it why it lasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by watever(f): 1:59am On Nov 02, 2006
WRONG BOY!!! what in the world gave u that idea? 
Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by kemulala(f): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2006
Hey what ya'll gotta say bout this? Girls tend to fall over for rough guys who "won't" treat them like ladies. it might be hard to believe but the right combo of "rudeness" and "cockiness" would keep a girl asking for more! im not saying a guy should generally start behaving crazy but gifts,flowers,2 much affection and your girl would run away! am i right girls?

hahaha, that´s the funniest thing I have ever heard, the girls that run after such guys, are either ugly in the inside or really have self steam problems. When a girl knows she can get the best, why should she be running after a looser? cheesy
Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by osegwu(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2006
Actually, girls are naturally crazy and one will need the full impart of the spirit of God
to fathom what they need and mean since they say things different from what they
mean and mean something different from what they say. They are naturally attracted to evil.
Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by Drusilla(f): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2006
Actually, it seems like a fair assessment to me.

However, I come from a class of people considered "Extremely Beautiful".

So maybe it is just me, who is easily bored with the guy who slobbers over me.

I am a little more thrilled by the guy who acts as if it is not affecting him.

My new neighbor, who himself is extremely beautiful, is playing hard to get right now himself.

He is being extremely nice but does not give me the time of day as far as indicating that he is interested.

However, my even harder attitude towards him has driven him to start being overtly nice to my children. Now they get his clothes and all these other very nice expensive things from him.

So he is winning because he knows that I have to keep coming to him and acknowledging his extreme goodness while looking at all that prime beef body and beautiful shiny black skin.

He is forcing me with kindness to bow to him.

And I love it.

2 Likes

Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2006
@osegwa
is that what you think?
Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by CrazyMan(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2006
Knowing how to treat a girl is a secret most guys don’t know how to unlock
but for me, it's no big deal.

First, you must learn to apperciate  her.
ie tell how how good she is, how beautiful she looks co's No matter how ugly a guy is, a girl will usually be flattered when she is told this.  and don't forget to keep her smiling all day. if you keep doing this, you 'll find out that the more genuine and specific you are, the better you boost your relationship between both of you.

am i right ladies? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by Radiant(f): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2006
Ain't gat the nerves for such 'ish
Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2006
@crazykid
wink
Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by whitelexi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2006
for me, a relationship or marriage is like an xmas gift, accept it, then better expect to accept its contents! So if a lady says 'yes' she should best expect all that the guy is worth cos guys can be deceptive, the worst daters have the best lyrics that girls would give anything for. Its an unfortunate twist but thats how it is.
Whether u keep running back or not, u said yes in the first place, and we know that there's always a catch in every good deal, so if it looks too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true!
Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by Bariloful: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2006
It It is a only a bird that will perish, that will not mind the coming of the Arrow?, how can u go for something that will you really know that it will end up with tears i mean it is not reasonble, let think again, you know girls (most) like you to pet, and to see the beauty in them, it is only mumu girl that will see fire and put her hand inside, how can u cope wit your enemy?
Re: Treat A Gurl Without Much Care And She'll Keep Runnin After Ya! Right Gurls? by 900warriorz: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fish Brain and West Fagina people, over to you. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

op / American And Nigerian Love / Would You Marry A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.