Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

$2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay (20297 Views)

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Arms Scam: Dasuki Begs Buhari - The Sun / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess what he said was too much for your pea-brain to comprehend ,hence your madness.

Nkita Bendel.
Lol! Insults?
Let him talk abt his Atm (Dasuki) first.
Dont derail d thread with insult

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by iteleaye(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2015
I am starting to think the next 4 years will be all about fighting corruption, and then.... He asks for another year to rebuild the nations failing infrastructures... Anywhich way, Naija is moving forward
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by brainpulse: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2015
emzila:

AN EX PRESIDENT MY FOOT. HE HAD BETTER NOT BE FOUND GUILTY. WHAT HAS COME OVER NIGERIAN YOUTHS? SO IF SOMEONE THAT WAS TRUSTED WITH WITH THE SECURITIES OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF A NATION TURNED AROUND TO SACRIFICE THOSE LIVES AT THE ALTER OF GREED AND SELFISHNESS, YOU MEAN SUCH PERSON DESERVES RESPECT? FOR WHAT! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, RESPECT IS NOT A BIRTH RIGHT, IT IS EARNED AND ONCE U SELL AT ANY UNSCRUPULOUS ALTER SUCH AS GREED, PRIDE, SELFISHNESS etc, EXPECT NON FROM ANYONE.

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by ayinde2ade(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Am sure the man belong to #teamletsblameGEJ

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by mccoy47(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2015
All this silly lawyers that attended night school. angry

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2015
The former president has enjoyed tremendous respect since the scandal broke. He deserves such respect but he shouldn't get involved in the imbroglio.
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by ayindejimmy(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

You have forgotten APC don't obey court rulings

They believe in jungle justice

Judgment without facts grin
in this desparate fight against corruption a state of emergency has to be declared.
Cos sometimes the Law can be a bitch.
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by awesome10: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2015
This is a slang nigerian criminal quotes when they were caught "until he or she is found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. Thank GeJ didn't won the election,by now we would have being begging Ghana and Togo 4 money

2 Likes

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Share If You believe GEJ is wicked
Like if you believe Nigeria is going to be fantastic next year by Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by poshbrave(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2015
emzila:

AN EX PRESIDENT MY FOOT. HE HAD BETTER NOT BE FOUND GUILTY. WHAT HAS COME OVER NIGERIAN YOUTHS? SO IF SOMEONE THAT WAS TRUSTED WITH WITH THE SECURITIES OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF A NATION TURNED AROUND TO SACRIFICE THOSE LIVES AT THE ALTER OF GREED AND SELFISHNESS, YOU MEAN SUCH PERSON DESERVES RESPECT? FOR WHAT! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, RESPECT IS NOT A BIRTH RIGHT, IT IS EARNED AND ONCE U SELL AT ANY UNSCRUPULOUS ALTER SUCH AS GREED, PRIDE, SELFISHNESS etc, EXPECT NON FROM ANYONE.
let play d drums when he is found guilty by a competent court of law with evidence to nail him...4 now he reamin d ex president and he still deserve ur respect.

3 Likes

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Nonsense
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2015
Godjone:
Media Courts, media Lawyers, Media police, Media Judges and Media prisons.

No wonder Aisha Buhari gave them billions of dollars to strengthen their dirty e-activities and i got info too that Nairaland e-rats got theirs too.

If Dasuki is corrupt, take him to court for prosecution and stop prosecuting him on the pages of newspaper and social media.

Propaganda Government.
billions of dollars? Habb Oga. Respect your old age nah

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by alt3r3g0: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2015
bright007:
When a government that wants to bring change to a country uses all its power, resources, authority and time to fight corruption,and leaves other aspect of life unattended to, the citizens will definitely begin to suffer.
If by their campaign lies and propaganda, we are still buying fuel at 200 naira per litre and most times the commodity is even near unavailable, then this government is a fraud.
All I want to say is that the present minister of petroleum in this country is a bastard and a rettard.

Its obvious your username does not reflect your personality.

2 Likes

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by WisdomTank: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Candid counselling I must say.

Check out my signature for your POP ceiling, Wall Screeding and Pillar design
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Truckpusher(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
@Philips70 abeg na how much wey you chop for inside Dasuki money again? I tell Truckpusher say na N800 million but him say na N8.5 billion.
Philips70 hates looting with passion and will never be part of any looting. tongue
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by FRANKDUFF: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2015
emzila:

BROS OF U DEY VEX. GO FUCKING HUG TRANSFORMER. I KUDT WANT TOBADK NIGERIAN'S I UNANSWERED QUESTION

ABEG NA WHERE APCCCCC SATANIC PARTY GET THEIR FUND FROM

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by bright007(f): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2015
alt3r3g0:

Its obvious your username does not reflect your personality.

and its obvious your thinking or reasoning faculty is just as haphazard as your moniker.

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by 9jatatafo(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Oga Sagsy please put your facts and evidences together and proceed yo court of law and file a corruption case against GEJ. It is easy to critize
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Frajorge(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
With all the revelations on corruption in this country, what manner of respect for our so leaders.They have sold respect in the market place and they deserve a place of odium.

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All these na back and forth argument. Oga, Lawyer should concern himself with getting all the facts to nail those involved. Oga former minister should prepare his defence and those of his allies if he think they are not guilty. Our Oga former presido should... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make I no talk first...

Now I see where the courcoted interview
Came from...it has failed to stand up to ur evil and Clair the air
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2015
emzila:

Respect that office, you can never rise to that exalted office when insult leaders, Local goverment chairman will be too big for you

3 Likes

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by AmazonKindle: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2015
sammyj:
So somebody is finally getting at the clueless one's head. Sooner very soon we will see the real GEJ's color against the so called humility claimed by his wailing supporters !!! grin grin grin
so because of humility he should not speak out .

una self
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by free2blast(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2015
ramdris:
Even though I don't like GEJ as a President, the lawyer should Pls show some respect for we are talking about an ex president here.
Do you respect your current president?
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by greatiyk4u(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Godjone:

No wonder Aisha Buhari gave them billions of dollars to strengthen their dirty e-activities and i got info too that Nairaland e-rats got theirs too.

If Dasuki is corrupt, take him to court for prosecution and stop prosecuting him on the pages of newspaper and social media.

Propaganda Government.

And is Dasuki's case not already in the court?...........as a citizen u are expected 2 be updated on the happenings in ur country and dats exactly wot the govt is doing.....

U simply forgot that this is not PDP govt that dashes out Dollars,many oy ur alleged e-rats are passionate supporters of good governance and not for any personal gratification.

2 Likes

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by ndcide(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Sensationalism everywhere.

People don't want to evaluate the current administration, That has positioned them into self inflicted anger and baseless support/sycophancy.

This government is distracting Nigerians. So after probing and killing those accused of corruption. What about your own life have you moved a step forward?

2 Likes

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by allthingsgood: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Godjone:

Propaganda Government.

Are u now Dasuki's defence attorney
Smh. Anybody who steals should be exposed and prosecuted and locked up for good!
Nobody is above the law, whether ex-president or ex-pope!

2 Likes

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by birmingham04: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2015
How many of you love ten? Please next time you should personalized it ok. If we love him he should have won the presidential election. I am 100% s that sure that youths are the problem of this country cos they have sold their future for 1 tin of rice. With damages caused by gej administration I don't believe a sane person will still be calling gej their hero. The way gej treated Nigerians your children will treat you like tha, this prayer goes to all those believe in gej as best presiden. Success is not compulsory but is by choice.

2 Likes

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2015
ramdris:
Even though I don't like GEJ as a President, the lawyer should Pls show some respect for we are talking about an ex president here.

You are talking about respect. Former president of Israel and almost 6 past presidents of Taiwan are all in jail.

HE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED BUT NOT IMPRISONED.

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by superpundit: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2015
I have gone through the reported statement. but I did not see anywhere where Abubakar sulaiman said he was making the statement on behalf of the former president. for God sake, Abubakar Sulaiman like every other Nigerian is entitled to voice his opinion in defence of any issues most importantly as it bothered on the government he served.
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by dafuturis(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2015
All armed robbers, petty thieves, kidnappers, fraudsters, etc also deserve respect until found guilty by a competent jurisdiction.
Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Ndolarr: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
End time ex Minister with little or no brain! Just talking rubbish! The looting by Jonathan administration is glaring and pathetic! It has left the nation comatose, economically and socially. This ex minister is lazy, lousy and has no conscience! He should go back to his uninspiring lecturing job and leave politics to the real politicians!

1 Like

Re: $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay by Christoskurion: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
neolboy:
GEJ don vex reply Sagay
My dear,vex where? This reply came from an ex-minister. Jonathan himself is an educated and well disciplined fellow but not just an ex-president. The international communities who keep celebrating him understand that most of these are just mere planned propaganda aimed at disparaging his well esteemed reputation. Dr. Jonathan doesnt respond to mere noise making from people seeking for political recognitions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Buhari Will Struggle With Accepting Defeat – Chatham House / NAF Acquires 38 New Aircrafts For Terrorism Fight / Court Freezes Stella Oduah’s Accounts Over $16m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.