Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Paypal Required - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Required (4553 Views)

How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) / Vegetable Oil Supplies Required In A Lagos Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
PLANETMARS:
you woud have to pay me for the service and must b from a legit source
how much am i gonna pay?
Re: Paypal Required by balogunsam(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
paschu:

Man, are you joking or are you seriously being greedy and lying about it? Your comment is just like saying that N1000 in the bank is LESS valuable than N1000 note. What a funny fallacy.

If edollar is inferior why don't you go and EARN it instead of buying it?

I think I need to launch a campaign to discourage all freelancers on this forum from prostituting their hard earned dollars to greedy folks who have zero clue about what it takes to earn 1 cent online and yet have the guts to say "%$#23&'kiss/"!

Anyway, I have $$$ for sale now @ N250/1$. (May change anytime) can transfer via Dorm Acct., USD Master Card, or Paypal. You choose.

You are right on point! My wife works almost full time writing articles and earning some fx small small and I remember that time, we used to grind when exchangers give us their rates to withdrawvon our behalf...I used to pity her eh, but thank God for verified 100% PayPal accounts. Now, we withdraw ourselves and either sell at a better rate or use to buy stuff needed online. It can only get better from here on. I need PayPal o. This your 250 eh...help a brother oo...how do I reach you and where are you based?
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
how much am i gonna pay?
drop ur number i would add you on whatsapp we talk there
Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
PLANETMARS:
drop ur number i would add you on whatsapp we talk there
i am not on whatsapp currently, buy u can call on 08111468634
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
how much am i gonna pay?
planetmarszone@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=balogunsam post=41479991]

You are right on point! My wife works almost full time writing articles and earning some fx small small and I remember that time, we used to grind when exchangers give us their rates to withdrawvon our behalf...I used to pity her eh, but thank God for verified 100% PayPal accounts. Now, we withdraw ourselves and either sell at a better rate or use to buy stuff needed online. It can only get better from here on. I need PayPal o. This your 250 eh...help a brother oo...how do I reach you and where are you based?[/quote we nned to stop the exchanger guys, they exploit people. Most of us don't wonna go through verifyin our e-account process that's why we use exchangers, with a verified account we can do all this on our own
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 1:43am On Dec 31, 2015
paschu:

Oga, when did you shift from edollar in general to Payoneer in particular?

For your info, a Paypal staff told me personally (both on phone and email) that Payoneer is now unacceptable to Paypal. Why? She said Paypal works wilth real bank accounts which Payoneer is NOT.

So please behave. Besides, a Nigerian IN NIGERIA who earns dollars via Payoneer does NOT need Paypal for transfers. But the title of your post goes like "Paypal required".

Are you new to this business, or are you just fronting for someone else?

Anyone who verifies a foriegn Paypal account with Payoneer is sure to have the account frozen sooner or later, untill he or she provides a valid government issued photo ID showing the same address used to open the Paypal account. Let's do not even talk about utility bills and statement of account.

All else aside, there are others who earn dollars directly to their local bank accounts. Now telling me that such earnings are less valuable than physical green back is nothing less than phony. cry

Young man I comfortably sends money from PayPal to payoneer and vice versa I don't know for you. Chikena
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2015
ebene4nija:

Young man I comfortably sends money from PayPal to payoneer and vice versa I don't know for you. Chikena
hmm baba this one na lie and u know it. Paypal has discontinued payoneer
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
PLANETMARS:
hmm baba this one na lie and u know it. Paypal has discontinued payoneer
i was expecting you to ask me how
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
ask me how

Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2016
ebene4nija:
ask me how
how? Am guessing using us payment service on payoneer
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
how? Am guessing using us payment service on payoneer
its simple logic payoneer gives you atm card and US BANK ACCOUNT,BOTH CAN BE USED ON PAYPAL. I DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN THE DETAIL
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 5:36am On Jan 05, 2016
ebene4nija:

its simple logic payoneer gives you atm card and US BANK ACCOUNT,BOTH CAN BE USED ON PAYPAL. I DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN THE DETAIL
nope u r wrong that was then
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 5:38am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
i am using it till now check very well it works perfectly
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
if your bank account is not working then its not verified, check the dates of the image i sent to you
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 5:56am On Jan 05, 2016
ebene4nija:

if your bank account is not working then its not verified, check the dates of the image i sent to you
did u use credit card or just bank
Re: Paypal Required by ebene4nija: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
did u use credit card or just bank
i have two accounts in PayPal one is just bank the other one is just card
Re: Paypal Required by chevchenko: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hello,

I need 2,000USD PayPal, kindly provide rate if you have to sell, legit sources only

Thanks
Chevy
Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2016
BE CAREFUL, do not do business with that ”PLANETMARS" guy, he tells you he an exchanger, its a lie, he is a big scammer. I sent him $80 through payza to help me create a paypal account, for over a month now, he said payza are still reviewing the Funds. Payza makes payment to your account in 5business days. Don't and don't try send that guy money. His blog is trick to make you believe him. Every content on that blog was copied and not written by him, PLEASE and PLEASE don't try sending tht idi+ot money
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
BE CAREFUL, do not do business with that ”PLANETMARS" guy, he tells you he an exchanger, its a lie, he is a big scammer. I sent him $80 through payza to help me create a paypal account, for over a month now, he said payza are still reviewing the Funds. Payza makes payment to your account in 5business days. Don't and don't try send that guy money. His blog is trick to make you believe him. Every content on that blog was copied and not written by him, PLEASE and PLEASE don't try sending tht idi+ot money
oga u r d real scammer payza reviews all funds and transactions are not instant. U even have d mind to come here and spit trash,u told me clearly that u want to use the acct for street. {fraud} I have all our calls recorded bloody bastard.
Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
PLANETMARS:
oga u r d real scammer payza reviews all funds and transactions are not instant. U even have d mind to come here and spit trash,u told me clearly that u want to use the acct for street. {fraud} I have all our calls recorded bloody bastard.
you uncle is a bastard. I only told you that to see how genuine you are and how much I can entrust my hard earned money into your hands, I used the little $80 to test you, if you will be loyal enof to handle $1000. You fool wey neva chop finish. You stole mere $80? Payza dey review for over a month now? Everything about this guy is fake, his blog everything, he doesn't know anything about online biz. Do business with him at your own risk. STAY AWAY FROM HIM
Re: Paypal Required by PLANETMARS(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
you uncle is a bastard. I only told you that to see how genuine you are and how much I can entrust my hard earned money into your hands, I used the little $80 to test you, if you will be loyal enof to handle $1000. You fool wey neva chop finish. You stole mere $80? Payza dey review for over a month now? Everything about this guy is fake, his blog everything, he doesn't know anything about online biz. Do business with him at your own risk. STAY AWAY FROM HIM
bloody fraudster I have our call records where u confessed that u r a thheif and want to scam someone via paypal take it to court all anywhere I have my records!! No need to waste words on u get a life bro.bye
Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
PLANETMARS:
bloody fraudster I have our call records where u confessed that u r a thheif and want to scam someone via paypal take it to court all anywhere I have my records!! No need to waste words on u get a life bro.bye
nairalanders stay away from this boy. So u don chop $80 u don happy, wht if I had sent u $1000? Check his blog, he copied and pasted someone elses content, u'll die before ur time, bloody bastard.
Re: Paypal Required by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
nairalanders stay away from this boy. So u don chop $80 u don happy, wht if I had sent u $1000? Check his blog, he copied and pasted someone elses content, u'll die before ur time, bloody bastard.

What about the part where you wanted to use the PayPal to scam someone?
Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
coolsix:

What about the part where you wanted to use the PayPal to scam someone?
I didn't wnt to use paypal to scam anybody, I had doubts about this guy because when I was talking to him on phone I heard some strange voices at the background coaching him on what to say, I decided to test him with $80. I sent him $80 to help me open a paypal account, for over a month now, story upon story. If I had sent him $1000, that's hw he and his co thiefs would hve stolen the money, anyways I'm glad I didn't loose that much to him, he doesn't know anythin about online business, his blog is all copy and paste, please stay away from him.
Re: Paypal Required by Abidex35(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
PLANETMARS:

Who are we to believe among you two?

U claimed that he wanted to open the paypal account to defraud people, u could have just refunded his money and outrightly tell him that you don't do such businesses if your motive is 100% pure, so because of that, you decided to 'chop' his $80?

U also left a stain on your name, you could have just returned his money. Because I can see that when he accused you about the $80, u said nothing regards that but went defensive of him wanting to scam people but you didn't go that 'defensive' against his idea when he wanted to pay u d $80?
Re: Paypal Required by Abidex35(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
I didn't wnt to use paypal to scam anybody, I had doubts about this guy because when I was talking to him on phone I heard some strange voices at the background coaching him on what to say, I decided to test him with $80. I sent him $80 to help me open a paypal account, for over a month now, story upon story. If I had sent him $1000, that's hw he and his co thiefs would hve stolen the money, anyways I'm glad I didn't loose that much to him, he doesn't know anythin about online business, his blog is all copy and paste, please stay away from him.

U were accused of wanting to scam people with d PayPal account, Haabaa bros?, we don't know whether you are indeed telling d truth or lying, whom are we to believe among you two?

One thing I know is this, This deal (transaction) is a shady deal between the two of you.
Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Abidex35:

Who are we to believe among you two?

U claimed that he wanted to open the paypal account to defraud people, u could have just refunded his money and outrightly tell him that you don't do such businesses if your motive is 100% pure, so because of that, you decided to 'chop' his $80?

U also left a stain on your name, you could have just returned his money. Because I can see that when he accused you about the $80, u said nothing regards that but went defensive of him wanting to scam people but you didn't go that 'defensive' against his idea when he wanted to pay u d $80?
he claims to be an exchanger but Didn't have a payza account until the day I sent him $80. He said payza are reviewing the transaction, payza sends money to your bank account in 5 business days, this is over a month now. Even if I wanted to scam someone, I don't think that's the point. The point is I sent him $80, and he didn't create any paypal account, he stole the money. Anyways I paid for a paypal aCcount and I used it to receive my $1000 payment. Just Imagine if I had sent the thief the $1000
Re: Paypal Required by Kennedyiheme: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Abidex35:

U were accused of wanting to scam people with d PayPal account, Haabaa bros?, we don't know whether you are indeed telling d truth or lying, whom are we to believe among you two?

One thing I know is this, This deal (transaction) is a shady deal between the two of you.
bro I earn my money legitimately online. I had doubst about him dts why I told him to create a paypal account for me. I wanted to use his own paypal account to receive payment but I heard some strange voices at the background telling him wht to say, so I changed my mind and asked him to create my own paypal account, since he said he knows how to do it. I payed and the money was gone. Even if I wanted to scam someone isn't the point. The point is he stole from me.
Re: Paypal Required by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
PLANETMARS:

How about the $80? What happened?
Re: Paypal Required by Abidex35(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
@PLANETMARS

its better you clear out the doubts about your reputation at stake, even if he accused you earlier like he did, just simply deliver the paypal he asked you to create for him or simply refund him........shikena!

Dont let this little $80 stain your business reputation........just attend to him, if he wants to scam or not, just leave him to his fate if he is or he isn't a scammer, even though he came up with explanations to bail himself out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instagram User Spends 3million On Drinks In Quilox Club During Christmas / How Do I Get My Money Back After 3 Weeks Atm Debited My Account? / What Is This All About ...is It Real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.