Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship (1129 Views)

Nairalanders, What Does A Romance Forum Need To Go Viral And Become Successful? / Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by porchster: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2015
There are so many threads that we come across here that reveal some utmost secrets of how cheating has being a normal things in a relationship. Mean while the major significance of this forum is to help foster the connectivity between partners.

The secrets leaked here are helpful at times. but addition to it preponderance can cause a crack In your relationship. Our minds are being controlled by what we see,hear or encounter.

I checked some Romancelanders' profile , I discovered that, the most visited forum is romance, am not negating it but you just have to do it with caution,before you get addicted to it.

Here are some threads, if not careful, when you read you will start suspecting your partner and can mar your sweet relationship:

"Pls help, am in love with my boyfriend's brother because he always show me care"

" I just had sex with my girlfriend's friend in the absence of my girlfriend"

"Pls I need your advice, I cant just stop cheating on my caring husband"

"20 ways to get a girl easily laid"

" 15 methods to snatch a guy/lady from his/her partner"

" Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex"( recent one)

" 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Unclad Woman
In Bed"( recent one)

And so on and so forth.... Am not saying romance forum is evil, but if your are so glued to it, you will find yourself at the back stage.
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by younghartz(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Lmao
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by Unionised(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Let's hear how it has ruined your own relationships or forever hold your peace...
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by dammywapes(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:
Let's hear how it has ruined your own relationships or forever hold your peace...
Gbayi bi alaga
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2015
K
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by misspicy(f): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2015
OP in your gullible mind now,you believe every thread created on a romance forum is real?

have you ever come across an imaginative mind?

A lot of threads needing advice's like the one above are mostly created for traffic,entertainment,trolling etc.....

like I said earlier,you are gullible to fall for everything you see online undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:
wow that's abit harsh....OP is kinda right...most of this post are make-believe stories
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by gevans(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Noted
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
OP in your gullible mind now,you believe every thread created on a romance forum is real?

A lot of threads needing advice's like the one above are mostly created for traffic,entertainment,trolling etc.....

like I said earlier,you are gullible to fall for everything you see online undecided
Hehehehe grin grin

this gat me cracking
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by Unionised(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
wow that's abit harsh....OP is kinda right...most of this post are make-believe stories

Harsh ke?

No personal experience?

Me thinks the OP has not yet eaten the FORBIDDEN APPLE.

If he has, then he should have no problem with the romance section.

After all, then, he should be able to discern GOOD and EVIL....
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by ify84(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2015
U have a point... But it's not so always
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by porchster: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

I guess gullible is just the new word you just came across, if you know the right meaning you wont use it in this contextual analysis

The article you read is jst a pieces of advice to those that have chosen romance as a partner they can neva do without.

learn to use your diction properly.

meanwhile thanks for ur contribution.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by Nature8(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

What Op said is kinda true somehow bro.. You might not be a victim but I've witnessed it.. It has ruin some guys relationships cos ladies minds are being
controlled by what they see, hear or encounter just like the Op has said..
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2015
porchster:

I guess gullible is just the new word you just came across, if you know the right meaning you wont use it in this contextual analysis

The article you read is jst a pieces of advice to those that have chosen romance as a partner they can neva do without.

learn to use your diction properly.

meanwhile thanks for ur contribution.

gullible is an adjective that means easily tricked because of being too trusting. If you are gullible , the joke is on you because you are easily fooled. It is thought that
gullible might be derived from the verb gull, meaning "to swallow."

the fact that you and every other person that believes every story you read on a romance forum is real or is true and decide to advice anyone based on that makes you gullible,look up the meaning again.

now learn not to give unwanted advice's unless it is asked for...kindly accept corrections, its for your own good smiley

merry Christmas grin
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Well, there's an atom if sense in the OP's advice. Sometimes what we read changes our perception
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Smh
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by porchster: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

gullible is an adjective that means easily tricked because of being too trusting. If you are gullible , the joke is on you because you are easily fooled. It is thought that
gullible might be derived from the verb gull, meaning "to swallow."

the fact that you and every other person that believes every story you read on a romance forum is real or is true and decide to advice anyone based on that makes you gullible,look up the meaning again.

now learn not to give unwanted advice's unless it is asked for...kindly accept corrections, its for your own good smiley

merry Christmas grin
we don't need the explicit depth to the semantically usage
I know Nigerians are so hell bent they will never admit their mistake
giving my piece of advice does not mean am being fooled by anytin I see here

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by misspicy(f): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
porchster:

we don't need the explicit depth to the semantically usage
I know Nigerians are so hell bent they will never admit their mistake
giving my piece of advice does not mean am being fooled by anytin I see here
well since you say you are not been fooled,why do you think anyone is been fooled?did anyone complain to you?

grin
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by porchster: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

well since you say you are not been fooled,why do you think anyone is been fooled?did anyone complain to you?

grin
Ok advice, isnt meant for everyone.... and I don't need anyone to complain to me before I do the needful

And for you, who propelled you to comment I guess your mind... so let those who need it read and gulp it.
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by gamaliel121(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

Yea, imaginative in the ops mind..buh what about the reader who believe this stories??
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by Monalisa185(f): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
in a way, op 'maybe' right...
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by misspicy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
porchster:

Ok advice, isnt meant for everyone.... and I don't need anyone to complain to me before I do the needful

And for you, who propelled you to comment I guess your mind... so let those who need it read and gulp it.
okay okay....ride on preacher grin
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by misspicy(f): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
gamaliel121:

Yea, imaginative in the ops mind..buh what about the reader who believe this stories??
like you?
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by porchster: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
okay okay....ride on preacher grin
Thought you are forming Romance Lawyer that won't give up I guess you r one of them self, coz I always see your moniker on this side.
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by mtto(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by misspicy(f): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
porchster:

Thought you are forming Romance Lawyer that won't give up
I guess you r one of them self, coz I always see your moniker on this side.
well romanceland is my abode cool i.find every other place boring

and NO am no lawyer so i don't argue like i know it all. tongue
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by porchster: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
well romanceland is my abode cool i.find every other place boring
and NO am no lawyer so i don't argue like i know it all. tongue
Eyah no wonder....
Education is boring Entertainment is boring even front page?
I wonder the kind of person you are.... are u its a simple psychology
Re: Reasons Why Being Addicted To Romance Forum Will Ruin Your Relationship by misspicy(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
porchster:

Eyah no wonder....

Education is boring
Entertainment is boring
even front page?

I wonder the kind of person you are.... are u its a simple psychology
well that is me and i have no apology or regret from been me,call me dumb your opinion but i find every other section boring tongue

(1) (Reply)

HELP: I Want To Marry Next Year / Operation Like My Photo Part 3 / How I Look In photos Vs How I Look In the mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.