Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Help!!!stock Brokers In The House - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help!!!stock Brokers In The House (467 Views)

I Need Help From Bankers/brokers In The House Please. / Please I Need Your Advice On Binary Option Brokers / Shares:pls Brokers In the House Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!stock Brokers In The House by hamid14: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Hi nairalanders,please I bought a share from first bank and Skye bank worth N250,000 since 2008.been a novice,I didn't collect the certificate then but now I want to sell the shares but the person in charge said the shares Has depreciated that it may not even worth N100,000 now.
MY QUESTION NOW IS,
(1) How true is it
(2) how much dividend should I be expecting because I haven't receive any dividend since then
(3) He even said that no dividend has accrue since then,please I really need your help because it was my hard earned money I used to invest then.
The person is a barrister and he was like a father to me then and even advice me a lot,that's why I put so much trust in him...
Re: Help!!!stock Brokers In The House by DelTel(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Yes, shares price has depreciated alot; especially the 2007/2008 share offers which First Bank & Skye Bank are.

However both banks have been consistent with relatively good dividend declarations.

I want to believe the shares were acquired in your name so you can simply visit both companies' registrars - First Registars @ Plot 1, Abebe Village, Iganmu & CardinalStone Registrars @ Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji Yaba (very close to St. Dominics Catholic Church) to get all your dividends and information on your shares. Pls go along with a valid recognised means of identification.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!stock Brokers In The House by Austin234(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sure, d stock has depreciated. All u have to do is visit a recognised stock broker in ur area with an evidence of ur purchase.

As for ur dividend, there had been cösistent payment of dividend by both banks over d years. Ur stock broker will also help u to sort it out though that's not without charges.

Go with valid means of identification like drive license or national id or int'l passport or pvc.

Goodluck
Re: Help!!!stock Brokers In The House by hamid14: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thanks you all for your guide and contribution,I really appreciate you all.

(1) (Reply)

Issues With Moderators / Importation / Gold For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.