Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? (733 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? by lawnreigh(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Compliments of the season fellow NL'S, its been bordering my mind and it baffles me when a guy and a lady are into eachother, I mean love, affection is there and everything seems to be going on well only for the lady to withhold sex as if its are ACE. I have this lady that we have been dating for a while & everything seems ok, though she is on service in a neighboring town but we communicate often and anytime she come around we spend time together, I really love her and she loves me too but my problem with her is that she hold on too sex as if it's her Joker despite the fact that we've done all things you can ever imagine between 2 loved birds asides sex and her reason is best known to her, she gives flimsy excuses like tiredness, I don't feel like now. I don't make a big deal out of sex nor desperate about having sex with her because I know what to do if I want to get it. A friend of mine is experiencing such too & I know of people that experience such I'm sure of thing which is the fact that all this things & talks arise when you are trying to build up a serious relationship because no side chick or a lady you ain't really into can try such nonsense with guys(sharp guys). So to the ladies abeg why una dey do that thing to someone you love and love you in return? Moreover what is the way out too? Matured responses plz and insult is allowed because he it won't move me an inch

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? by falconey(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
I wanna know too , your vocabulary shah!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? by cruzita(f): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
u mentioned that u don't care about it why bother us here.next post pls
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? by Mjshexy(f): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
It mustn't always be about sex naw, as long as your lady is faithful, loving & caring, you guys can just be the best of friends & lovers, I promise u bros she will be d one begging for it if u really play your card well but don't make sex a necessity...Shikena
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? by lawnreigh(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mjshexy:
It mustn't always be about sex naw, as long as your lady is faithful, loving & caring, you guys can just be the best of friends & lovers, I promise u bros she will be d one begging for it if u really play your card well but don't make sex a necessity...Shikena
it mustn't be about sex but sometimes sex builds confidence and it makes someone feel more secured as a man that where the necessity issue comes in and a guy one's told me that it gives him I have nothing to loose syndrome should in case anything happens
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? by lawnreigh(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
cruzita:
u mentioned that u don't care about it why bother us here.next post pls
but there is a difference btw don't care about it and wanting to do with your partner and it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the post that the OP doesn't care but he can get alternative if he wants but then he feels like doing it with is girlfriend
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? by Ray360: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
I like relationships that are explicitly spelt-out. Before you two dabbled into the web of romantic bliss, Did she agree to premarital sex? (which I am against in any relationship) You said you don't give a big deal about sex, why are you asking her for it then if you don't fancy it?
Well, the society we live in has bastardized the creeds we once held virtuous. If your phallus cannot hold still due to your restless libido, then get married.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? by Mjshexy(f): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
lawnreigh:
it mustn't be about sex but sometimes sex builds confidence and it makes someone feel more secured as a man that where the necessity issue comes in and a guy one's told me that it gives him I have nothing to loose syndrome should in case anything happens
Hmm i assume u don't also see the relationship going far from ur reason above, but like i said earlier just don't force it, if u play ur part well she will be d one begging for it. She probably is a V not ready to give in now...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hold Sex As ACE Or Joker In A Relationship? by Jayjay0(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Simply because that's the only thing they have to Offer..shikena

They know they become useless to us once we have it..

Am out cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Answer Would You Give To This Question? / OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos / Tips That Will Make A Girl Flip For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.