Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,533 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pls How Can I Stop Being A Pervert? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can I Stop Being A Pervert? (591 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Stop Being A Pervert? by kstadaura: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
They reveal cleavage i look, they say am a pervert.

They change clothes in front of me, i say i feel tempted, they say am a pervert.

She dance like shakira, i say i feel tempted she said am a pervert.

They talk dirty and i responded but they still say am a pervert.

Pls how can i a normal sexual behaviour?
Re: Pls How Can I Stop Being A Pervert? by obiorathesubtle: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Osheeeee!
Re: Pls How Can I Stop Being A Pervert? by Cutehector(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cut ur prick off i guess
Re: Pls How Can I Stop Being A Pervert? by greatnaija01: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
kstadaura:
They reveal cleavage i look, they say am a pervert.

They change clothes in front of me, i say i feel tempted, they say am a pervert.

She dance like shakira, i say i feel tempted she said am a pervert.

They talk dirty and i responded but they still say am a pervert.

Pls how can i a normal sexual behaviour?

MAKE MONEY AND NO LADY WILL CALL YOU A PERV..... simple
Re: Pls How Can I Stop Being A Pervert? by talktonase(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ur mind must be very dirty! You need to purge urself of all ur iniiquities.
Re: Pls How Can I Stop Being A Pervert? by uzoefunaedwin: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
cryseek the face of God! you are probably possesd by the spirit of lust and imorality

(1) (Reply)

Read How To Deal With Being Alone In This New Year Season / How True Is This Statemant About Eligible Bachelors / Are Their Not People Who Were Once Into Casual Sex, That Made Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.