Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Job Is To Focus On Man Utd Not Guardiola - Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Job Is To Focus On Man Utd Not Guardiola - Mourinho (408 Views)

Toni Iwobi Replies Mario Balotelli: ‘Focus On Football’ / Conte Not Guardiola Or Mourinho Had The Most Impact On English Football In 16/17 / This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Job Is To Focus On Man Utd Not Guardiola - Mourinho by sportfolder: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Jose Mourinho will not stoke his rivalry with fellow new recruit Pep Guardiola at Manchester City next season because it could damage his team's Premier League title hopes, he said on Tuesday.

Mourinho and Guardiola had a fractious relationship when the Portuguese was in charge of Real Madrid and the Spaniard was at the helm at Barcelona during the 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons.

"My experience does not allow me to.........................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2016/06/01/my-job-is-to-focus-on-man-utd-not-guardiola-mourinho/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!! Former Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Ronaldo Beats Messi, Lebron To Become Highest-paid Sportsman / Spain And Manchester United Goalkeeper, David De Gea Named In Sex Scandal Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.