Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,947 members, 7,824,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... (6757 Views)

She Wants Me / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef / I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by mayorisaac: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
pls help ur brother, I get one girl and anytime I bleep her she used to complain of stomach pain ( inu runrun ) am so confused as I don't know the reason for this.... pls what can be the cause and what can be done?
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by obiorathesubtle: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Python dy inside her bele.. Anytime the python just chop destiny, her bele go worry her.... So, you actually fed a hungry python.. Keep up the good work!

13 Likes

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by sinaj(f): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Is she ur wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by SINNZ(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
mayorisaac:
pls help ur brother, I get one girl and anytime I bleep her she used to complain of stomach pain ( inu runrun ) am so confused as I don't know the reason for this.... pls what can be the cause and what can be done?

Rub tetmosol soap on your preek the next time you want to fork her.

Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Chanchit: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mumu, with that symptom you don't know she would faint while you are at it one of this days?! Ok continue, e be like say you wan spend 2016 for kirikiri over maximum prison.

5 Likes

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by emmchi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Maybe your "third leg" is too long,that's why she's complaining. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by JudgementHammer: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
What type of inu runrun. There's no connection btw vagina and digestive system so it must be her repro system. Hope she did not just finish abortion? Its nt proper to experience pain after sex. Or perhaps its std
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by forexbinary: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
sinaj:
Is she ur wife?

Help me ask am ooo shocked

As you dey "bleep" am, person dey help you bleep your own wife.. angry

We no longer make love,we now bleep...

#signsofendtime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by MRBrownJ: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
mayorisaac:

when you are banging her away mercilessly, dont you think that this can hurt her?! if she complains that the anaconda is hurting her stomach then DONT GO SO DEEP in her, et voila!
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by mayorisaac: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
sinaj:
Is she ur wife?
to say the truth, she is neither my wife nor my gf, she is my friend's gf, I just dey vandalized her as an assistant boyfriend ( just btw me & her )
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by YUNGLURD(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
my own bae wey dey sometimes cry nko, hahaha wahala dey my bro
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
The gods must be after you
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Probably, ur dikc is too long and its hitting her stomach real hard with every bang. So, bring her to me , let me bang her and let's see if we're compatible. - Serious Bizness
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by mayorisaac: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
YUNGLURD:
my own bae wey dey sometimes cry nko, hahaha wahala dey my bro
how?
abi make we swap in?
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Yksoul(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS OF FIBROID OR MAYBE SHE IS IN HER MENSTRATIONS,SOME LADIES EXPERIENCE STOMACH ACHE DURING AND AFTER SEX,FIND OUT #AM PARAMEDIC PERSON
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Eleniyan15: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
KEEP DRILLING BORE HOLE
MAYBE NAH MY FUTURE WIFE SEF
ARGGHHH
NEMESIS LOADING
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by mranova(m): 3:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Please this is a very sensitive topic which needs serious attention. Perhaps we could hear from a medical person and save a life. Many ladies have died after sex simply by complaining of stomach pain. My personal experience with my partner is that when we have sex in the normal old missionary style position, she's fine and ok, but whenever we do the "doggy style" she complains bitterly of stomach pain after sex. So for now to avoid any complications I stick to the old missionary style. The irony is that she loves the doggie style more.

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 27, 2015
mranova:
Please this is a very sensitive topic which needs serious attention. Perhaps we could hear from a medical person and save a life. Many ladies have died after sex simply by complaining of stomach pain. My personal experience with my partner is that when we have sex in the normal old missionary style position, she's fine and ok, but whenever we do the "doggy style" she complains bitterly of stomach pain after sex. So for now to avoid any complications I stick to the old missionary style. The irony is that she loves the doggie style more.
It only happens when the penis touches the cervix. Doggy style involves deep penetration that is why she feels the pain. Side by side sex is the best for ladies like that plus let her try cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (it'll be easy to control the P's penetration that way.

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Pheals(f): 6:35am On Dec 27, 2015
mayorisaac:
to say the truth, she is neither my wife nor my gf, she is my friend's gf, I just dey vandalized her as an assistant boyfriend ( just btw me & her )
oponu ode!! she Noshe be your babe! And u still have the.... to call yourself assistant bf.... wanna stone u, if she faint nko u better free her

1 Like

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2015
When I was little, It was imbibed into my sub conscious that social decorum, decency are of utmost importance, and this tenets gave me a sense of shame, a sense of right and wrong but unfortunately this generation has nothing to be ashamed of. They wash their dirty linen outside thinking that everyone loves seeing dirt. Op, your post is an opposite of a post written with a good sense and an educationist perspective. I reckon that you wrote this not really to seek solution which you can ofcourse ask google for help, but no, instead you wrote this to attract the attention of jobless teenagers with hormones boiling and bubbling inside of them like hot lava, who would acquiesce to a little dose of lust infested temptation by the devil. Unfortunate foul things..

7 Likes

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

It only happens when the penis touches the cervix. Doggy style involves deep penetration that is why she feels the pain. Side by side sex is the best for ladies like that plus let her try cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (it'll be easy to control the P's penetration that way.

Exactly what I was driving @. Side effect of having a big, long screwer anyway cheesy
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2015
espionagesavvy:
When I was little, It was imbibed into my sub conscious that social decorum, decency are of utmost importance, and this tenets gave me a sense of shame, a sense of right and wrong but unfortunately this generation has nothing to be ashamed of. They wash their dirty linen outside thinking that everyone loves seeing dirt. Op, your post is an opposite of a post written with a good sense and an educationist perspective. I reckon that you wrote this not really to seek solution which you can ofcourse ask google for help, but no, instead you wrote this to attract the attention of jobless teenagers with hormones boiling and bubbling inside of them like hot lava, who would acquiesce to a little dose of lust infested temptation by the devil. Unfortunate foul things..

Lools. All these things you ppl take serious tho cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by cruzita(f): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2015
grin maybe ur sperm get rat medicine
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by dmola(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2015
am Here to read comment
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by TunjiMsp: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2015
Bro it's a sign of infection, you both need to go for testing, it's not something serious if treated on time
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Walesadeyemi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
People pls help me too...anytime I bleep, the girl is always complaining that its as if something is poking her eyes from the inside. Pls what can I do pls?

Jamb questions everywhere undecidedPeople pls help me too...anytime I bleep, the girl is always complaining that its as if something is poking her eyes from the inside. Pls what can I do pls?

Jamb questions everywhere
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Bvesan(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Are you talking from experience? cheesy or are you a Gynaecologist?
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bvesan:

Are you talking from experience? cheesy or are you a Gynaecologist?
From experience. Visited the Gynaecologist and he told me.
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by LLVelly: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
Is she ur wife?
lol...see question,oya op answer her.
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Bvesan(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

From experience. Visited the Gynaecologist and he told me.
I guess that means you have the same issue the op's girl has shocked bad girl, take am easy cheesy
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2015
It's STI/STD. That's the truth
Re: Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... by mayorisaac: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
LLVelly:

lol...see question,oya op answer her.
Just acting as an assistant boyfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ She Said I Got Sexy Lips - Photos / See What Nollywood Movies Is Turning Into (photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.