Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? (11172 Views)

Shortlisted Candidates For 2014 Addax/nnpc Scholarship Exam Is Out / NNPC/ ADDAX Scholarship Application 2013 / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by chefetalkane(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
It's no longer news that Addax/nnpc have shortlisted candidates for the aptitude test which is to be held on Saturday 12th, October 2013 at the different centres (Abuja,Lagos,Port-Harcourt,Owerri).
The scholarship past questions and answers is available for all shortlisted candidates.
Please if you're interested Contact : 08134141081
Whatapps : 08134141081
Wishing you'll all success in your exams.
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by star95(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Please guys. Was invited for the scholarship exam. I need to know the type of questions to study. Anybody in the info on the type of likely questions ?
Urgent reply needed
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by Mote2(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
star95: Please guys. Was invited for the scholarship exam. I need to know the type of questions to study. Anybody in the info on the type of likely questions ?
Urgent reply needed

Maths, English, logical reasoning, general questions(insurance terms, when oil was first exported in Nigeria etc..) Goodluck.
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by star95(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mote2:

Maths, English, logical reasoning, general questions(insurance terms, when oil was first exported in Nigeria etc..) Goodluck.

thanks Mote2....
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by Mote2(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
star95:
thanks Mote2....

U r welcome
For logical reasoning I advise u look up practice questions & solutions in a GMAT book. This would help u get acquainted logical reasoning question format & help u save time.. Speed n accuracy is very important cos u won't av enough time..
Goodluck once again..
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by Jpat: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2013
@mote2; please how is the mathematics section like?
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by Mote2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jpat: @mote2; please how is the mathematics section like?

Normal Mathematics questions nufin complex..
They r pretty much Simple..
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by jarell: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
guys any idea wen addax is goin to pay?
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
jarell: guys any idea wen addax is goin to pay?
Old or New beneficiary?
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by ebsuguy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Have dey released the list of awardees for the last exam taken on the 12th of October?
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by jarell: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
OmolodMilkman93: Old or New beneficiary?
old
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
jarell: old
old awardees has been paid, my guy received his alert since last month
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by jarell: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2014
OmolodMilkman93: old awardees has been paid, my guy received his alert since last month
thanks av seen mine
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by Danix101: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2014
Please any news of those who wrote months ago in 2013?
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by Idacrux: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2014
Danix101: Please any news of those who wrote months ago in 2013?
bro.I also wrote d exam,let keep our fingers crossed this January..cos d last one 2011 set was released Dec 10th; but let keep praying sha.
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by Mrbrill: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
has d 2014 addax scholarship shortlist published.....if any pls let me knw....i applyied 4 it like 3months ago n no news on it since....pls i need help in dat
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by Ksudr(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
Me too
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by djblue007(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2014
I have been waiting since April when I applied.I heard the test is usually conducted in September but we have not heard anything hitherto from Addax.
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by chefetalkane(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by opella(f): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=chefetalkane]Addax has shortlisted for 2014

http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/shortlisted-candidates-for-2014-nnpcaddax-scholarship-exam/

(Quote)
#2000? just to get past questions. Please, for those shortlisted, if you can get Gmat, and current affairs booklet, just study them well, and you will suceed.

One thing I noticed about this scholarship, is that they consider not just how well you did in the exam, but also the year you came out of secondary school or will I say your age. All the same, goodluck to those that were shortlisted.
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by ojxclusive: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2014
old awardees, hw do we snd our results across to them
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by ojxclusive: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2014
to those shortlisted d exam is very easy jst believe in GOD and in urself. Try to get d past questions, d repeat it
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by baruzeez(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2014
I sent ma result to the mail we sent our acct details to, *CRL1 bla bla as an attachment having scanned it
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by baruzeez(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2014
I sent ma result to the mail we sent our acct details to, *CRL1 bla bla as an attachment having scanned it
ojxclusive: old awardees, hw do we snd our results across to them
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by ojxclusive: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2014
thanks @baruzeez, did d show any acknwdgement if d received it or not
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by baruzeez(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
nope and am still worried abt dat
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by chefetalkane(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2014
This is to inform all candidates who applied for the 2014 ADDAX/NNPC Scholarship exam that the list of students for the exam has been released. The List was published on September 18th, 2014 Vanguard News Paper of Pages 39, 40 and 41. All Candidates who Applied for the Addax/NNPC Scholarship can get the daily to check their name, to get the past questions.... see more here http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/shortlisted-candidates-for-2014-nnpcaddax-scholarship-exam/

ADDAX SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. The statue of liberty was a sign to show……. ANS American Revolution
2. How many Local Government are in Nigeria……. ANS 774
3. The first petrochemical plant in Nigeria was in……ANS Warri
4. Who won the 2002 Nobel peace award……ANS Jimmy Carter
5. The percentage of Nigeria’s income from oil is about…..ANS 81-90%
6. A cheque…..

Our Past Questions are unparralleled. A lot of students who used it last year gave testimonies.

For enquiries contact : 08134141081

Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
baruzeez: I sent ma result to the mail we sent our acct details to, *CRL1 bla bla as an attachment having scanned itI sent ma result to the mail we sent our acct details to, *CRL1 bla bla as an attachment having scanned it
What session were you awarded? 2011/2012 or 2012/2013? How many times have you sent your results and what level did you send?
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by baruzeez(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
this is ma 1st tym of sending it and I was awarded early dust year but do u av any idea of anoda means of sending it
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by baruzeez(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
this is ma 1st tym of sending it and I was awarded early dust year but do u av any idea of anoda means of sending it
OmolodMilkman93: What session were you awarded? 2011/2012 or 2012/2013? How many times have you sent your results and what level did you send?
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by baruzeez(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
@ old awardees av u been paid for this year heard rumours they have started payment
Re: Any Addax Scholarship Beneficiary Here? by corperscorner: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
@baruzeez...

Fill this short form and i'll send you the PDF file containing names of those that have been paid to your mailbox. And other scholarship info.

http://fs30.formsite.com/freealertz/form1/index.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ado-ekiti "admission Stuffs,update,post Utme Info" / ASUU - No-work-no-pay Rule Will Not Stop Us From Striking / We Will Make Chima Igwe's PhD Scandal Report Public - ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.