Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? (95157 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by buiquiey(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:

Check ur mail, let me know when its delivered
Padi can u please also send me d soft copy??.. Rodoschem007@yahoo.com... Tnx in anticipation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by drss(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:

Check ur mail, let me know when its delivered
abeg bros send am for me through jaymaxbee@gmail.com make i kuku read am. Tanks
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
wrong answer!!..who exactly removed them?....its just like me saying asking who your parents are?...I need names not just man and woman

Lol... what are you going to do to them... those guys are long dead... but the idea they sold has been bought...
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by bezimo(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Rev 22:18
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book"

Please Op dont mislead people with such occultic books.They are not and were never part of the Holy Bible.
6&7 book of Moses, book of enoch and the likes.They are not of God.Readers beware.Let Rev 22:18 be the defining guide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by ritababe(f): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by mickeyenglish(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
i have the softcopy, too bulky couldnt read it coz of time

Hello friend! Can u send the softcopy to me please! If yes, dis is my contact..... Nubiarepublic@gmail.com..
Thankz in anticipation...
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Escapevelocity(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
Why was the Book of Enoch removed from the bible?
I did do a little research before posting my question and found out that only the Ethiopian Christians kept it, that Jews rejected it because it......
well the thing is that fragments of it were found in the Dead Sea Scrolls. It seems like an authentic part of the Old Testament and only Ethiopians have...
But even the accepted Genesis which Christians accept says angels from heaven had children with earthly female humans, so the book of Enoch only expands on...
The original book of Enoch is written in a mixture of Ge'ez (or something like that spoken in Ethiopia), Aramaic and Latin. Lets share what we know about it
bro i'll be glad if u can help mail it to me.....i'll be very very grateful my email ''ijasperlivinus@gmail.com'' thnkz
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by airfinance(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2015
coollabman:

they were basically removed because those books contained heresy; information that did not agree with church doctrine/teachings as at the time of their removal
Are their doctrines more superior,important to the teachings of the bible? Are we to follow some parts of the bible or follow doctrines that are not listed in the bibble?help me out pls
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by donsufia: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
please send the soft copy to me at donald_udofia@yahoo.com
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by free2ryhme: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
I did do a little research before posting my question and found out that only the Ethiopian Christians kept it, that Jews rejected it because it......
well the thing is that fragments of it were found in the Dead Sea Scrolls. It seems like an authentic part of the Old Testament and only Ethiopians have...
But even the accepted Genesis which Christians accept says angels from heaven had children with earthly female humans, so the book of Enoch only expands on...
The original book of Enoch is written in a mixture of Ge'ez (or something like that spoken in Ethiopia), Aramaic and Latin. Lets share what we know about it

how do you want us to read something we dont have
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by engredem: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2015
pls send a copy to engredem@gmail.com
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by jamesversion: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2015
boss, please send to yunghecho@gmail.com

much love.

cc: praxs
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by plendil: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Am I missing something here?

The way folks are asking for the book. . . shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Tloc(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:

Sure. But am not sure i can upload upto 9mb here
Can you send to me pls. Toneoben@hotmail.com
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Waledarep(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:

Certainly there must have been reasons as to why the books where removed. Some christians have dug deeper in searching those reasons, dis thread is 4 dos who have an insight as to why. U can tellus what u know abt it

Please send a copy to waleodetola2000@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2015
several book were removed from the bible, and not just Enoch.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Phero(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Send me a copy please ojofersnmi@gmail.com
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by ujezeez(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
Sure. But am not sure i can upload upto 9mb here
Kindly send it to ujeigarra@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by 2odd(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2015
refreshrate:

Egypt was the capital of Ethiopia grin grin grin
chain !!!
W X Y Z AFRICA af'-ri-ka: The name of this tract, as a continent, does not occur in the Bible, and it was only in later days known as one of the quarters of the world, under the name of Libya--that portion opposite the coast of Greece and West of Egypt. 1. Africa as Known to the Ancients: Naturally the most considerable part of Africa known to the Hebrews was Egypt itself, but Libya is regarded as being referred to under the names of Lehabim and Lubim (Ludim) (Gen 10:13; 2 Ch 12:3)--words indicating, as often with the Semites, not the country itself, but its inhabitants. Other portions of Africa known to the Hebrews were Cush or Ethiopia, and Put, whose inhabitants they regarded as belonging to the Hamitic stock. Canaan, also Cushite and therefore Hamitic, naturally did not belong to the African continent, showing that the divisions of then known world into "quarters" (Europe, Asia, Africa) had not taken place when the Table of the Nations (Gen 10:1 ff) was drawn up--indeed, these division were not apparently thought of until many centuries later. The Casluhim and the Naphtuhim (Gen 10:13,14) were in all probability African peoples, though their position is in general regarded as uncertain. For the Hebrews, to all appearance, the southernmost point of Africa was Cush or Ethiopia, called by the Assyrians and Babylonians Kusu and Meluhha (Meroe), which included the district now known as the Sudan, or Black region. The sons of Cush, and also those of his firstborn, Sheba, were all Arabian tribes, nominally under the domain of Mizraim or Egypt, and on this account classed with the descendants of Ham. 2. The Cushites and the Negroes: It will thus be seen that the Negro districts were practically unknown to the ancient Hebrews, though men and women of Negro race must have come within their ken. It seems doubtful, therefore, whether there be, in the Bible, any reference to that race, either collectively or individually, the word Cushite standing, not for Negro, but for Ethiopian. This term is applied to Moses' (first) wife (Nu 12:1), and it will probably be generally admitted, that the great Hebrew lawgiver is not likely to have espoused a Negro woman. The Ethiopian eunuch converted by Philip the Evangelist (Acts 8:26 ff) was an official of Meroe, and an educated man, for he could read the Old Testament in the Greek(Septuagint) version. Commerce must have revealed to the Hebrews the whereabouts of the various peoples of Africa with whom they came into contact, and they acquired a personal knowledge of Egypt when the 12 tribes were in bondage there. During this period, it may be supposed, they saw from time to time visitors from the South--people who are not mentioned in the sacred books of the Old Testament because the Hebrews, as a nation, never came into contact with them. Apart from Egypt, the history of the portion of Africa known to the Hebrews was a chequered one, as it came successively under Egypt, Phoenicia, Greek and Roman civilization. That it was not overrun, or even influenced, by the barbarous tribes of the South, is due to the fact that the Mediterranean tract is isolated from the central (and southern) portion of that continent by the Sahara. 3. Hebrew Tradition: In the Talmud it is related that Alexander penetrated Africa on Libyan asses to find a race of women, with whom he had conversation, and from whom, as he afterward confessed, being a fool, he learned wisdom--a legend suggesting some possible tradition of the Amazons of Dahomey. But even in the Talmud it is mainly the nearer (Northeast) portion of Africa which is referred to, the Africans, who had the reputation of being flat-footed, being associated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by willo4ever: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Abigail09 post=41376498]

ok. Send to my email willo4ever@yahoo.com...thanks
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
pls inbox me rahsal82@gmail
com
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by just2endowed: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Interesting
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by willo4ever: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Pls send a copy to my box willo4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Seun360(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Abigail09:

ok. my email add - abydothes@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by drss(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
i have read parts of the book of enoch. D book contradicts d bible. Any book dat contradicts d bible is from devil. Enoch has never written any book!

3 Likes

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2015
The gospel of Barnabas too was removed.
The quran sent after the bible addressed this issue.

But those who were unjust changed it for a saying other than that which had been spoken to them, so We sent upon those who were unjust a pestilence from heaven, because they transgressed.
Qur'an 2:59

Nay! do you say that Ibrahim(Abraham) and Ismail (ishmael)and Yaqoub(jacob) and the tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Are you better knowing or Allah (God)? And who is more unjust than he who conceals a testimony that he has from Allah ? And Allah is not at all heedless of what you do.
Qur'an 2:140

And when Allah made a covenant with those who were given the Book: You shall certainly make it known to men and you shall not hide it; but they cast it behind their backs and took a small price for it; so evil is that which they buy.
Qur'an 3:187

Of those who are Jews (there are those who) alter words from their places and say: We have heard and we disobey and: Hear, may you not be made to hear! and: Raina, distorting (the word) with their tongues and taunting about religion; and if they had said (instead): We have heard and we obey, and hearken, and unzurna it would have been better for them and more upright; but Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief, so they do not believe but a little.
Qur'an 4:46

The quran exposes the fraud committed by the jews and early christians. The current Christianity being practised is the diluted one.How many of you christians know that there was a war between the 3-in-1 christians and the christians who worship one God?

13 Likes

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Pascal181: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2015
The ones that re there,av u finished reading them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by kelvinclint(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
pls i'd love it if yuh could send to me too. Thanks. Kelvinclintlovers@yahoo.com
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by superow: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=coollabman post=41376868]

pls send a copy to patrickagbala@yahoo.com
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Seun360(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2015
sweetyinks:
pls inbox me rahsal82@gmail
com

Pls send to me

jesusseun@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by praxs(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2015
phreakabit:
Because you are mentally demented and a tad too slow to spot a conspiracy even if it smacks you in the face. . .
There never was a book of Enoch in the first place .
I guess this is your first time hearing about this silly stuff from a dumb pro-black supremacists?
Blacks need to understand that being rebellious doesn't necessarily equate being intelligent.
How sure are you? Were u in the earliar years? The thred is just about sharing what u know abt it. If there is any demented person it should be u becoz of how ur reason and understand things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.