Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency (24644 Views)

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by bigerboy200: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2015
richybanky:

I don't need to throw words wit u cus u ar just doing ur job which is u must always defend ur pay master undecided

Am still waiting for d day d military will show his certificate, tho showing it or not will not add anything to my account...
Keep WAITING AND WAILING till 2063..Cheers angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by richybanky(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2015
bigerboy200:

Keep WAITING AND WAILING till 2063..Cheers angry undecided
U got it wrong if u tink am one of d wailers, u can check my previous posts to confirm that grin grin

Meanwhile APC should stop saying anything concerning abt d president certificate since dey ar not ready to show it for Nigerians.. My 2cents

5 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ShowYourCertificate: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
bigerboy200:

PDP are the fools here..no apology.. No one other than those rogues ever questioned the facts surrounding his certificate. The constitution is clear about false declaration, they had the full machinery of the law before the election, why didn't they pursue the "certificate case" in d court to a logical conclusion??.people who chose to believe all the PDP Billions of naira worth of propaganda against Buhari are simply the RETARDED IDIOTS..Only a mad person will wanna dance to the beat of the PDP..
PDP didn't tow that line because of their patriotism. They knew there could be civil war if Buhari were disenfranchised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ShowYourCertificate: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2015
I wonder why Garba Shehu is insulting the officer who said Buhari's Certificate isn't with the Army. Rather than resorting to insults, his government should command the Army to provide Buhari's certificate so as to disprove the officer who said Buhari has no certificate.

7 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ShowYourCertificate: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2015
richybanky:

U got it wrong if u tink am one of d wailers, u can check my previous posts to confirm that grin grin

Meanwhile APC should stop saying anything concerning abt d president certificate since dey ar not ready to show it for Nigerians.. My 2cents
Don't mind them. They are calling Nigerians wailing wailers. But it is this same wailing wailers that will decide their fate in the next election in 2019

6 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by isbish(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2015
I read cooments here and all I see is wailers and children of wanton hate devoid of concrete reasons that support logic and objectivity spewing sentiments and hate. The good part of it all is that PMB remains the President till 2019 and up to 2023 Gods' willing. Haters keep the hating up so someday frustration will turn ur skins to wrinkles. tongue

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by pedrilo: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Why is dis govt too concerned about the past? Seems to me they r on a revenge voyage and wit dis kind of mind set, we will not move to the next level lai lai. Waris dis?

3 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by drss(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2015
hahahahahahhahaha am sure nigerians can now see dat APC are running an opposition govt. Dem no ready for governance at all. always looking back at d past shouting PDP, GEJ, PDP like spoiled brats. Instead of moving foward with good economic policies, na to revenge n witchhunt dem sabi.
now dat buari dullaard is in power, why can he oder d military to produce his certificate If buari does not produce his certificate at d end of his tenure, it means he never did waec talkless of having d certificate.

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by slap1(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Could we please move on for once in this country? What's with the obsession with GEJ and PDP? Is this some kind of diversionary tactics or what?

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by amenbovillage(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2015
APC is scam I wonder wen people will discover we don enter one chance....as far as I am concerned I don't have a president...my president is GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by repogirl(f): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2015
Booo hooo hoooo, cry me a frigging lake chad angry

we have all managed to move past Boooohari not having a certificate, can APC move on also and get to work already?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2015
Garba shehu let bygone by gone Plsss. He is now the most respected African leader at the moment. Its well.

2 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2015
just like DSS , court of appeal, etc.. treating PDP badly under buhari
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by lastpage: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Vulu:
BUT HE GOT CARS, PENSION AND OTHER BENEFITS FROM THE SAME MILITARY THROUGH DASUKI.

Where was it stated, by Dasuki or anyone, that Buhari got "Pension" from Dasuki?[/

Dasuki was National Security adviser (NSA),..... not Chief of Army Staff (COAS).

Comprehension of a statement that is less that 100words, is giving you so much headache, eehn? shocked shocked

SMH
! undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by hustler86(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
Pls when will APC and the Presidency stop this their hypocrisy blame games of living in the past and face the present situation we have @ hand.

These govt is just doesnt ve any single focus or plan at all! Always looking for who or what to blame for their incompetence.. Garba Shehu should be ashamed of himself for making excuses for his boss though I know he is doing what he is being paid for but He should call a spade, a spade AND also pls tell your master we are still waiting for his certificate

May be whn u get thr U gna do jst exactly as u've said.. Smh 4u undecided, politics is as dirty as anything u can imagine dirty, so sharrap b4 it get dirtier wt ur stinking words.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I wonder why Garba Shehu is insulting the officer who said Buhari's Certificate isn't with the Army. Rather than resorting to insults, his government should command the Army to provide Buhari's certificate so as to disprove the officer who said Buhari has no certificate.

You must be really dumb to believe a whole army general like Buhari won't have a WAEC certificate. Like I told u yesterday, I am ready to provide you the links of the schools he attended and the pics of his former school mates. So what else do you people need to disprove the PDP election propaganda they fed u with

3 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by lastpage: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2015
pedrilo:
Why is dis govt too concerned about the past? Seems to me they r on a revenge voyage and wit dis kind of mind set, we will not move to the next level lai lai. Waris dis?

How do you know where you are going, when you dont even know where you are coming from?

"Those who cannot reconcile their past, get lost in the maze of their future"

No wonder that Nigeria, until now, have been "going round in circles"

Ofcourse,... "Foolish dolts" cannot differentiate between JUSTICE .... and REVENGE!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2015
drss:
hahahahahahhahaha am sure nigerians can now see dat APC are running an opposition govt. Dem no ready for governance at all. always looking back at d past shouting PDP, GEJ, PDP like spoiled brats. Instead of moving foward with good economic policies, na to revenge n witchhunt dem sabi.
now dat buari dullaard is in power, why can he oder d military to produce his certificate If buari does not produce his certificate at d end of his tenure, it means he never did waec talkless of having d certificate.

Why don't u channel your energy on getting your fruitless Biafra referendum and leave the zoo issues for we zoogerians I thought u and your fellow IPO-Basket youths claim u want Biafra or you die? So what's your concern with Nigerian president certificate? Your dilector is rotting in jail while u are here fighting for certificate. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2015
priscaoge:

Gini ka of na ako? undecided undecided undecided Where is the WAEC result naaa? Mstchewwww

Corruption fighting Corruption undecided
you must have been hibernating when his result was put up for the public to see. during his time , there was no WAEC But a certain Cambridge exam or so... backtrack.

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by henroe2k2(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2015
ademega:
that is true
if I were him I will take a sweet revenge
u are right, i guess. u will take ur pound of flesh by first presented ur waec certificate.........
olodo underscore fish head........
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by richybanky(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Don't mind them. They are calling Nigerians wailing wailers. But it is this same wailing wailers that will decide their fate in the next election in 2019
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Victorblaze14(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2015
He got cars from the stolen fund! Wow so dasuki was the one given you problem during goodluck administration
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by lonelydora: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2015
priscaoge:

Gini ka of na ako? undecided undecided undecided Where is the WAEC result naaa? Mstchewwww

Corruption fighting Corruption undecided

My Love, I'm still waiting for the bread you came back with.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by henryutd(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2015
But we are still waiting for the certificate.

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by priscaoge(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you must have been hibernating when his result was put up for the public to see. during his time , there was no WAEC But a certain Cambridge exam or so... backtrack.

Tell that to the birds undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by priscaoge(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2015
lonelydora:

My Love, I'm still waiting for the bread you came back with.

Where is my Christmas Gift?? cry cry cry
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by bezimo(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2015
The only thing this useless Buhari led APC government know how to do is the blame game.All they do is blame and blame and blame without any concrete effort or direction to improve the lot of the populace.
The other day the lying liars said GEJ government which handed over power peacefully to them in May is responsible for fuel scarcity in December. Today its the military that did not treat Buhari well. Tomorrow it would be another blame. Is this what this fraudulent government is all about?

2 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by lastpage: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

You #WAILERS STILL HAVE ANOTHER SEVEN (7) years TO WAIL......

President Buhari is an Ex-head of State and General of he finest quality.

Even the Army announced on NTA that they have found his WAEC certificates! tongue
Suck it up!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by peacefulpeace101(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2015
Vulu:
BUT HE GOT CARS, PENSION AND OTHER BENEFITS FROM THE SAME MILITARY THROUGH DASUKI.
whether he got them from dasuki or johnsuki or your father, as long as it is in the constitution, it is his right. if you are angry buhari got his rightful entitlements you may not live long in order not to have your entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by lonelydora: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2015
priscaoge:

Where is my Christmas Gift?? cry cry cry

Jeez, I almost forgot....... Where's this DHL guy? Guy, please send this Blackberry Passport to priscaoge.

Hi love, he's bringing it. So sorry it's coming late.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by greggng: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2015
Vulu:

NOW THAT HE IS IN CHARGE OF THE MILITARY, WHY HASN'T HE TENDERED THE WAEC CERTIFICATE TO NIGERIANS? WHY ABOOKEE DEY THINK LIKE THIS?

People like you can never learn and i blame our educational system that produces literates like you. Let me educate you if only you will comprehend. All along buhari thought his certificate was with the military since ibb regime took all his documents after the coup plot that removed him from office. When the issue came up he was quick to refer critics to the Nigerian army. Ibb has never one day denied he took all those document alongside other things. When the matter became an issue, he did the needful by presenting his certificate number which he can always recollect and went further to request from his secondary school a statement of result. For your information you can only be issued certificate once in a life time. if missing no replacement. When i had same issues with mine i only have to get a confirmation of result which is same as statement of result. Now some pdp e-rats dwelled so much on petty issues. some asked why is his statement of result not having his old picture? Is a shame some intelligent people ask this kind of questions...one wonders how they manage to pass their exams. For your information the school pmb attended has since changed name and anyone applying for anything in that school will be issued with the letterhead of the current school. In my secondary school we didn't have our picture on the statement of result but when the school was changed to comprehensive school, they now include passport photography on the statement of result. Currently when i did my nysc, there was no passport on it but today they now have passport on it...does this development nullify my certificate? The fact of the matters was that our military under Jonathan was politicized .

The question an intelligent mind has to ask are as follows

1.Did pmb attend secondary school? the answer is yes his school principal has responded with his statement of result
2.was his certificate missing?...yes ibb took all his document alongside his certificate and he is right to say those documents are with the military since ibb was the military head of state by then.

3. Can certificate be replaced if missing? the answer is no

4. what options do one have if certificate is missing? answer one will get a confirmation of result, pmb went further to obtain his certificate number.

5. WAS the certificate number pmb tender not his? The answer is he is the owner of the certificate that bears that number.

Finally, with all due respect, the wailers have no case as far as this issue is concern. Reminding Nigerians this all the time is stupidity to the highest order.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Appoint 16 New Permanent Secretaries / PDP Reverses Suspension Of Shema, Fayose, Anyim, reverses referral of Ortom / Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.