Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency (24643 Views)

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by chronique(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2015
Can we just end this certificate issue once and for all? Buhari is in power now,why can't he order them to provide the said certificate? Or,does the PDP still control the army? Nigerians with brains already know what happened;no one is interested in asking for a non-existent certificate. We have bigger issues to contend with,pls.

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ademega(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
U Mean Ordering The Army To Provide His Missing Result As The GCFR??
that one no matter again. I Don become president so what next?
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ShowYourCertificate: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2015
lustychima:
Wen did shehu become d govt?.......one person express his opinion is now dis govt & dat govt.......pls it now suck........d other buhari daughter wear just one ok shoe everybody stated ranting dis govt abeg......
Shehu is the spokesman for Buhari. He speaks not for himself but for Buhari.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by oshiosense(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vulu:
BUT HE GOT CARS, PENSION AND OTHER BENEFITS FROM THE SAME MILITARY THROUGH DASUKI.
Are you blind? The statement says these benefits were brought to Buhari in the name of the Federal Government of Nigeria and not Dasuki or Office of the NSA. Or you expected Buhari to begin to ask question about the source of Federal Government's constitutional responsibility? PDP and their supporters like you should bury their face in shame. When the probe of Dasuki started, they said it was witch hunting, now that Dasuki and his cohorts admitting the allegations, a shameless PDP is tuning to a baseless frequency.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
priscaoge:

Tell that to the birds undecided undecided undecided
I have chosen to tell it to all ye wailers..... Got a problem with it? ? ? THEN BAN ME....
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Bollinger(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Welcome to the club. The military treated everyone badly so you are not left out.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by tete7000(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
With what respect did he also treat previous government? They said life is like echoing in an hilly area, you get back what you sow into it. Buhari did not respect or honour previous government. There is no way he won't be treated like that with his garb of self righteousness. Shikena
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by DerideGull(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Islie:

www.punchng.com/military-treated-buhari-badly-under-pdp-presidency/

How could Muhammadu Buhari be entitled to anything he purportedly received from Dasuki when the military denied it did not have the dude's WASC? Those who joined Nigerian Armed Forces through the backdoor should be dishonorably discharged from the armed forces. Even those who have already retired should have their benefits discontinued. If Nigeria should be sanitized, serious and swift drastic measures should be applied.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by babestella: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
How? Pls this nonsense should stop abeg.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by jayzblack(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Military did nt treat him well, and so? is that why he insisted being a dictator...
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
bigerboy200:

Buhari doesn't reply FOOLS.. it's even his aides that sumtyms come so low to roll with pigs..PMB is focused to liberate Nigeria from d shackles PDP has used to bind d country,he won't reduce the military to pettiness over certificate issues..

[size=18pt]But when the same PDP was in power by this time last December, there was abundance of petrol in all the filling stations. Fuel was so abundant then that i saw people who did not have water bath with fuel. Some cooked their christmas rice and chicken with fuel. I even used fuel to wash down my fried rice when Orijin had finished on Dec 25th 2014!

So what is happening today under your certificate-less clueless daura drunk?[/size]
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by jerecrown(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
PMB #showusyourcertificate#
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by drss(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
searchiing4love:

Why don't u channel your energy on getting your fruitless Biafra referendum and leave the zoo issues for we zoogerians I thought u and your fellow IPO-Basket youths claim u want Biafra or you die? So what's your concern with Nigerian president certificate? Your dilector is rotting in jail while u are here fighting for certificate. Shame
see who's talking If not because of fear of Biafra why is daura security holding Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by priscaoge(f): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
dyn1800:

Never comment with prejudice cos you hate....

Truth hurts grin grin Get well Bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by bejeria101(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
So wetin daura lord want? Na wa!
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by mcprince32(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Even with incumbent power your oga's waec still missing, u fall Nigerians hands. Let d fight against corruption start with those over the years earning and benefiting from Nigeria illegally, salaries and pensions eg:-). #showyourdoc.con

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by dyn1800: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sweetheart nothing do me! Just want you to heal yourself of unnecessary hatred.... One love

priscaoge:

Truth hurts grin grin Get well Bro grin
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by buchilino(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
FINALLY, IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED, ITS NOT ABOUT CORRUPTION ONLY. ITS ALSO PERSONAL
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by yudee233: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
chronique:
Can we just end this certificate issue once and for all? Buhari is in power now,why can't he order them to provide the said certificate? Or,does the PDP still control the army? Nigerians with brains already know what happened;no one is interested in asking for a non-existent certificate. We have bigger issues to contend with,pls.
We need answer to this pertinent question
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Vulu: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
greggng:

Take a look at what you have written, it shows you didn't go to school or you are a dropout. It is clearly written at the back of your certificate that once missing no replacement. I question this at their office cos mine was stolen by robbers who came to my house. The took my document bag and till date never seen it. Waec at ogba only gave me confirmation of result which was sent directly to my school. Dont you misinform Nigerian here cos you are a shame to our education system. Again how can he have the original when is clear it was missing? you have issues with comprehension. I doubt if you have waec certificate otherwise you would have know it cannot be replaced. Borrow from your friend and check it yourself ....you will see any alteration renders this certificate useless and if lost cannot be replaced. You are a complete uneducated idiot

OGA SHUT UP, I ONCE MISPLACED MY WAEC, I WENT TO THEIR YABA OFFICE, SWORE AN AFFIDAVIT, A COPY WASN'T GIVEN TO ME BUT A STATEMENT OF MY RESULY WAS SENT TO MY INSTITUTION. WHY CAN'T BUHARI ADOPT THAT METHOD? YOU ARE THE EMPTY HEADED ZOMBIE HERE. YOU'VE NOT SEEN THE FOUR WALLS OF A CLASSROOM BEFORE. # SHOWYOURCERTIFICATE.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by greggng: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vulu:

OGA SHUT UP, I ONCE MISPLACED MY WAEC, I WENT TO THEIR YABA OFFICE, SWORE AN AFFIDAVIT, A COPY WASN'T GIVEN TO ME BUT A STATEMENT OF MY RESULY WAS SENT TO MY INSTITUTION. WHY CAN'T BUHARI ADOPT THAT METHOD? YOU ARE EMPTY HEADED ZOMBIE HERE. YOU'VE NOT SEEN THE FOUR WALLS OF A CLASSROOM BEFORE. # SHOWYOURCERTIFICATE.

I will never join issues with you again cos it is clear you are an unrepentant ileterate who has refused to learn . Now you ve agreed with me that you cannot get original but what you will get is the confirmation of result which must be sent to your school. Again pmb did waec when you were still in ur mims womb and is being cordinated by unitedkingdom . Bottomline is that he has tendered his waec certificate number and waec has not come out to state is a fake one. The question is who re you to question what almighty waec says is okay. You must be a mad man to question my accademic acheivements and I don't blame you cos seun allowed low life like you to come here and insult the sensibility of intelligent people here. By next year I will suggest he ensures proper screening is carried out to eliminate people like you. We cannot continue this madness by next year. Is either mad people like u live this forum or intelligent people abandons this forum for mad people like u. I ve been on this forum for a long time and I mean everything am saying to you. If seun refuses to drive u away then we must abandon this place for him.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Vulu: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
greggng:

I will never join issues with you again cos it is clear you are an unrepentant ileterate who has refused to learn . Now you ve agreed with me that you cannot get original but what you will get is the confirmation of result which must be sent to your school. Again pmb did waec when you were still in ur mims womb and is being cordinated by unitedkingdom . Bottomline is that he has tendered his waec certificate number and waec has not come out to state is a fake one. The question is who re you to question what almighty waec says is okay. You must be a mad man to question my accademic acheivements and I don't blame you cos seun allowed low life like you to come here and insult the sensibility of intelligent people here. By next year I will suggest he ensures proper screening is carried out to eliminate people like you. We cannot continue this madness by next year. Is either mad people like u live this forum or intelligent people abandons this forum for mad people like u. I ve been on this forum for a long time and I mean everything am saying to you. If seun refuses to drive u away then we must abandon this place for him.

YOU ARE LOUDMOUTHED NOISEMAKER. YOU WERE THEIR WHEN BUHARI TENDERED HIS WAEC NUMBER. PAID MONKEY WITHOUT BRAINS. DON'T WORRY, THE COMING YEAR WILL BE FULL OF HARDSHIP SO THAT MANY OF YOU WILL DIE OFF NATURALLY FOR THE GOOD OF MAN. I AM IGBO I WILL SIMPLY RAISE THE PRICE OF MY GOODS AND LIFE GOES ON.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Ogbuefi2020: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Buhari has no certificate, he joined the army with recommendation that he WILL PASS. after he was admitted into the army, he never wrote the exam again. this is how the north has been cheating in govt

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
greggng:

People like you can never learn and i blame our educational system that produces literates like you. Let me educate you if only you will comprehend. All along buhari thought his certificate was with the military since ibb regime took all his documents after the coup plot that removed him from office. When the issue came up he was quick to refer critics to the Nigerian army. Ibb has never one day denied he took all those document alongside other things. When the matter became an issue, he did the needful by presenting his certificate number which he can always recollect and went further to request from his secondary school a statement of result. For your information you can only be issued certificate once in a life time. if missing no replacement. When i had same issues with mine i only have to get a confirmation of result which is same as statement of result. Now some pdp e-rats dwelled so much on petty issues. some asked why is his statement of result not having his old picture? Is a shame some intelligent people ask this kind of questions...one wonders how they manage to pass their exams. For your information the school pmb attended has since changed name and anyone applying for anything in that school will be issued with the letterhead of the current school. In my secondary school we didn't have our picture on the statement of result but when the school was changed to comprehensive school, they now include passport photography on the statement of result. Currently when i did my nysc, there was no passport on it but today they now have passport on it...does this development nullify my certificate? The fact of the matters was that our military under Jonathan was politicized .

The question an intelligent mind has to ask are as follows

1.Did pmb attend secondary school? the answer is yes his school principal has responded with his statement of result
2.was his certificate missing?...yes ibb took all his document alongside his certificate and he is right to say those documents are with the military since ibb was the military head of state by then.

3. Can certificate be replaced if missing? the answer is no

4. what options do one have if certificate is missing? answer one will get a confirmation of result, pmb went further to obtain his certificate number.

5. WAS the certificate number pmb tender not his? The answer is he is the owner of the certificate that bears that number.

Finally, with all due respect, the wailers have no case as far as this issue is concern. Reminding Nigerians this all the time is stupidity to the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) / LP Campaign: Leaked Audio On Obi, Oyedepo Is Deep Fake / Emeka Woke Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner Of Special Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.