Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency (24641 Views)

Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Maiyadi18(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2015
Love 9ja o, must complicated country in de Epoch book
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ShowYourCertificate: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2015
lastpage:

You #WAILERS STILL HAVE ANOTHER SEVEN (7) years TO WAIL......

President Buhari is an Ex-head of State and General of he finest quality.

Even the Army announced on NTA that they have found his WAEC certificates! tongue
Suck it up!

Lastpage!
Yimu. Which NTA? You mean APC TV? Cos the NTA I watch never said the Army has found Buhari's Certificate grin

It's possible for a Diploma holder to be without certificate. And if such is found out by the authorities, such Diploma becomes null and void
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by peacefulpeace101(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I wonder why Garba Shehu is insulting the officer who said Buhari's Certificate isn't with the Army. Rather than resorting to insults, his government should command the Army to provide Buhari's certificate so as to disprove the officer who said Buhari has no certificate.
you are too insignificant to be shown buhari certificate. his certificate is not meant for mentally retarded wailers like you.

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Mamog(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2015
So by telling the truth that they are not in possession of buhari 's missing certificate is now treating buhari bad abi?.. oya buhari should order his man Buratai his anointed army chief to show the whole word his certificate or even the photocopy inside his file or apologise to Nigerians a admit that he indeed lied about his certificate.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by peacefulpeace101(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Yimu. Which NTA? You mean APC TV? Cos the NTA I watch never said the Army has found Buhari's Certificate grin

It's possible for a Diploma holder to be without certificate. And if such is found out by the authorities, such Diploma becomes null and void
because you are too dull to know the meaning of NTA

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ShowYourCertificate: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2015
searchiing4love:

You must be really dumb to believe a whole army general like Buhari won't have a WAEC certificate. Like I told u yesterday, I am ready to provide you the links of the schools he attended and the pics of his former school mates. So what else do you people need to disprove the PDP election propaganda they fed u with
If you can go through all the pains of proving he went to secondary school, why don't you go further by providing his certificate. By the way, hope you know one can attend secondary school and yet be certificateless. Attending secondary school is not a guarantee for one to have WASC Certificate. He must write the exams and must have a credit in Maths and English.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ShowYourCertificate: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2015
peacefulpeace101:
you are too insignificant to be shown buhari certificate. his certificate is not meant for mentally retarded wailers like you.
Then Buhari remains certificateless grin
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ShowYourCertificate: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2015
peacefulpeace101:
because you are too dull to know the meaning of NTA
And you are too smart to know the meaning of NTA and their publication that Buhari has found his certificate with the Army.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2015
The military was politicized under Gej but they failed to see far enough
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by dyn1800: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Never comment with prejudice cos you hate....

priscaoge:

This administration is a BIG SCAM!
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by orisa37: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Let us start right now to Create Nigerian "SSS" in the Order of "CIA"; "KGB" etc that will have no party, ethnic and religious connotations or affliations and that will work solely for the Protection of the Security, Safety and Success of Nigeria in all Ramifications. Let us convoke an "Elected" National Conference or persuade the NASS to amend our 1999 Constitution to grant full Autonomy to each of the 36 States and the FG with regards to Sourcing and Applying Funds. For this will empower the FG to establish a very viable and neutral "SSS" for Nigeria.. Happy New Year!!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2015
All those Gej appointees still sticked to their jobs today are working tirelessly,among them all I see only Arase lasting longer
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2015
These paid defenders should know when not to talk. Why bring up the certificate issue when Nigerians have decided to give your boss the benefit of the doubt. In any case he now has a PhD.
So what's all the noise about certificate again?
8 months on, you are still blaming and you want us to be clapping for you people.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by mbulela: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2015
You think Adesina is mediocre until you read from Garba and you realize that the season of mediocrity that we entertained in GEJ administration has just resumed in full steam.
Garba seems to have forgotten that the election season had long ended.
Besides why does the president need two spokesmen? Two mediocre ones at that.

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by buchichukwu69: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2015
pdp with tribal and religious sentiments, no man can put asunder
Vulu:

NOW THAT HE IS IN CHARGE OF THE MILITARY, WHY HASN'T HE TENDERED THE WAEC CERTIFICATE TO NIGERIANS? WHY ABOOKEE DEY THINK LIKE THIS?
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Essential(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2015
which baby factory are u from. [quote which baby factory are u from. [quote author=priscaoge
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
If you can go through all the pains of proving he went to secondary school, why don't you go further by providing his certificate. By the way, hope you know one can attend secondary school and yet be certificateless. Attending secondary school is not a guarantee for one to have WASC Certificate. He must write the exams and must have a credit in Maths and English.

Omg cheesy the army has already declared that they've found the certificate in his file. By the way were you not aware that Buhari went to his secondary to get another certificate from the current school principal during the elections? You should be convinced by now
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by kraftsta(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2015
bigerboy200:

Buhari doesn't reply FOOLS.. it's even his aides that sumtyms come so low to roll with pigs..PMB is focused to liberate Nigeria from d shackles PDP has used to bind d country,he won't reduce the military to pettiness over certificate issues..

Please explain more on what u mean by "he won't reduce the military to pettiness over certificate issues"
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by TimeManager(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2015
@bigerboy200, You Would Have To Try Harder To Knock Wailers Off Their Propaganda. PMB Certificate Propaganda Gives Them Much Succour As Much As The Missing Soldiers's.
They Can Never Have An Answer To The Question As To Why PDP Opted Out Of Court On The Cert. Saga

As Far As The UCLES(cambrige University) Identifies With Buhari As Her Student And Also Acknowledges His Certificate (this Was Also The Findings Of PDP Which Made Them Shutup) But You Can Pardon The Ignorance Of Their Followers.

No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Vulu: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2015
greggng:

People like you can never learn and i blame our educational system that produces literates like you. Let me educate you if only you will comprehend. All along buhari thought his certificate was with the military since ibb regime took all his documents after the coup plot that removed him from office. When the issue came up he was quick to refer critics to the Nigerian army. Ibb has never one day denied he took all those document alongside other things. When the matter became an issue, he did the needful by presenting his certificate number which he can always recollect and went further to request from his secondary school a statement of result. For your information you can only be issued certificate once in a life time. if missing no replacement. When i had same issues with mine i only have to get a confirmation of result which is same as statement of result. Now some pdp e-rats dwelled so much on petty issues. some asked why is his statement of result not having his old picture? Is a shame some intelligent people ask this kind of questions...one wonders how they manage to pass their exams. For your information the school pmb attended has since changed name and anyone applying for anything in that school will be issued with the letterhead of the current school. In my secondary school we didn't have our picture on the statement of result but when the school was changed to comprehensive school, they now include passport photography on the statement of result. Currently when i did my nysc, there was no passport on it but today they now have passport on it...does this development nullify my certificate? The fact of the matters was that our military under Jonathan was politicized .

The question an intelligent mind has to ask are as follows

1.Did pmb attend secondary school? the answer is yes his school principal has responded with his statement of result
2.was his certificate missing?...yes ibb took all his document alongside his certificate and he is right to say those documents are with the military since ibb was the military head of state by then.

3. Can certificate be replaced if missing? the answer is no

4. what options do one have if certificate is missing? answer one will get a confirmation of result, pmb went further to obtain his certificate number.

5. WAS the certificate number pmb tender not his? The answer is he is the owner of the certificate that bears that number.

Finally, with all due respect, the wailers have no case as far as this issue is concern. Reminding Nigerians this all the time is stupidity to the highest order.

OH COME OFF IT, ALL THESE DOGON TURENCHI HAVE NOT BROUGHT OUT BUHARI'S ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HIM. LET'S EVEN ASSUME THE MILITARY MISPLACED THE COPY HE GAVE TO THE MILITARY, SHOULDN'T HE HAVE THE ORIGINALS, EVEN IF HE MISPLACED THE ORIGINAL, WITH AN AFFIDAVIT WAEC CAN PROVIDE A COPY. YOU GUYS BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD BE A MUMU LIKE YOU BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. # SHOWYOURCERTIFICATE

2 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by kraftsta(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2015
peacefulpeace101:

If I am to describe u in one word, I will just say u are an "IM*BECILE"
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by rugged7(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2015
That moment when u realize that the chants of Change! Change!! Change!!! embarassed

Actually means CHAINS!!! CHAINS!!! CHAINS!!! angry angry angry

Nigerians are in chains...

Nigeria is on a downward spiral... undecided
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Mcowubaba: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2015
bigerboy200:

Buhari doesn't reply FOOLS.. it's even his aides that sumtyms come so low to roll with pigs..PMB is focused to liberate Nigeria from d shackles PDP has used to bind d country,he won't reduce the military to pettiness over certificate issues..
What do u understand by pettiness undecided
Where is PMB's certificate
U call that pettiness, mtcheeeew...

So if I come to ur office for u to employ me, nd u ask me for my Certificates, nd I start telling u true life story, will u let it slide Nd employ me without any physical certificate ?

I don't blame wailers wen the say APC supporters are Zombies cheesy, because most of u guys don't reason logically at all, u just nood head nd follow sheepishly (go watch thriller by MJ or Walking dead season film)
A very serious issue like a president's certificate nd u have the guts to call that "pettiness"...I taya for una

2 Likes

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by mightyokwy(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2015
isbish:
I read cooments here and all I see is wailers and children of wanton hate devoid of concrete reasons that support logic and objectivity spewing sentiments and hate. The good part of it all is that PMB remains the President till 2019 and up to 2023 Gods' willing. Haters keep the hating up so someday frustration will turn ur skins to wrinkles. tongue
I hope you have collected your own packet of take away jollof rice from Aisha bcs it seems you are programmed to defend any poo frm this government.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Lionsclaw: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2015
Oh Buhari should just shut up he is already using DSS to treat the whole of Nigeria badly and undemocratically.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by greggng: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Vulu:

OH COME OFF IT, ALL THESE DOGON TURENCHI HAVE NOT BROUGHT OUT BUHARI'S ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HIM. LET'S EVEN ASSUME THE MILITARY MISPLACED THE COPY HE GAVE TO THE MILITARY, SHOULDN'T HE HAVE THE ORIGINALS, EVEN IF HE MISPLACED THE ORIGINAL, WITH AN AFFIDAVIT WAEC CAN PROVIDE A COPY. YOU GUYS BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD BE A MUMU LIKE YOU BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. # SHOWYOURCERTIFICATE

Take a look at what you have written, it shows you didn't go to school or you are a dropout. It is clearly written at the back of your certificate that once missing no replacement. I question this at their office cos mine was stolen by robbers who came to my house. The took my document bag and till date never seen it. Waec at ogba only gave me confirmation of result which was sent directly to my school. Dont you misinform Nigerian here cos you are a shame to our education system. Again how can he have the original when is clear it was missing? you have issues with comprehension. I doubt if you have waec certificate otherwise you would have know it cannot be replaced. Borrow from your friend and check it yourself ....you will see any alteration renders this certificate useless and if lost cannot be replaced. You are a complete uneducated idiot

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Wen did shehu become d govt?.......one person express his opinion is now dis govt & dat govt.......pls it now suck........d other buhari daughter wear just one ok shoe everybody stated ranting dis govt abeg......
VampireeM:
Pls when will APC and the Presidency stop this their hypocrisy blame games of living in the past and face the present situation we have @ hand.

These govt is just doesnt ve any single focus or plan at all! Always looking for who or what to blame for their incompetence.. Garba Shehu should be ashamed of himself for making excuses for his boss though I know he is doing what he is being paid for but He should call a spade, a spade AND also pls tell your master we are still waiting for his certificate
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ShowYourCertificate: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2015
searchiing4love:

Omg cheesy the army has already declared that they've found the certificate in his file
The Army never declared that they've found Buhari's Certificare. Stop deceiving yourself

By the way were you not aware that Buhari went to his secondary to get another certificate from the current school principal during the elections? You should be convinced by now
I'm not aware cos it wasn't made public. However I'm aware the principal of Buhari's secondary school published a fake statement of result that was unsolicited. Buhari never acknowledged ownership of that fake statement of result.
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by pedrilo: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2015
lastpage:

How do you know where you are going, when you dont even know where you are coming from?

"Those who cannot reconcile their past, get lost in the maze of their future"

No wonder that Nigeria, until now, have been "going round in circles"

Ofcourse,... "Foolish dolts" cannot differentiate between JUSTICE .... and REVENGE!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
who is dis uneducated mo.ron? It's obvious u've got an abysmally low level reasoning. In ur bid to lick the boots of ur pay masters tru sheer sycophancy, u forgot to see where I stated that this administration was "TOO" concerned about the past. We have been told a lot of tins that happened in the past and it is beginning to sound like a broken record. We are tired of history as we didn't vote dis govt for story telling but for change!

1 Like

Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by dunkem21(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The Army never declared that they've found Buhari's Certificare. Stop deceiving yourself

I'm not aware cos it wasn't made public. However I'm aware the principal of Buhari's secondary school published a fake statement of result that was unsolicited. Buhari never acknowledged ownership of that fake statement of result.

I thought you said you will deactivate this moniker if the certificate is seen
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ShowYourCertificate: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2015
dunkem21:

I thought you said you will deactivate this moniker if the certificate is seen
Yes . I'm still looking for his WASC Certificate
Re: Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency by ademega(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2015
henroe2k2:

u are right, i guess. u will take ur pound of flesh by first presented ur waec certificate.........
olodo underscore fish head........
e pain u
my comment must have pain u lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Launching Of The National School Feeding Programm / Senate Okays 7.5% VAT And 6 Other Tax Hikes / FG To Appoint 16 New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.