Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid (38171 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by wokomabest(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
Its today that I realised that Tinubu has nice Lips cool
fine lips to suck something abi? Dearis god oooo grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by emoticonist: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
abdulaz:

It is possible, my long period of smoking weed has me to perfect and derive new skills that won't affect my lips. I don't play with my lips at all.
grin
abdulaz:

It is possible, my long period of smoking weed has me to perfect and derive new skills that won't affect my lips. I don't play with my lips at all.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by afrika(f): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Make we no find the pikin tomorrow!!!! Just passing
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by NwaNimo1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
grafikii:
Courtesy

Tinubu - Small boy, let me collect my tax on that drink
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by divine9540: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
I see dis man head I remember lawn tennis bat.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by FisifunKododada: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
cool Jagaban God among mere men.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by bobchigar(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
Its today that I realised that Tinubu has nice Lips cool
really?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by asiwaju87(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Stupid set of comments. God knows what their bank account balance reads still they come here to disgrace themselves thinking they are lambasting #themostpowerfulmaninsouthwestNIGERIA
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by dotunson(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Cool picz, whats the meaning of jagaban sef? Is it a Nigeria name?

Its a title he was given in one of the northern state. Jagaban of Java kingdom
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by banky222: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Cool picz, whats the meaning of jagaban sef? Is it a Nigeria name?

I LOVE YOUR IGNORANCE.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by frank442: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2015
FastShipping:
His eye balls are not normal. This guy definitely sniffs something grin

The slayer of PDP.

Ur father father

Ur junior we never respect u
For no reason
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by koolguy88(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2015
The great JAGABAN
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2015
FastShipping:

The slayer of PDP.

Well according to remi, she first fell in love wt his eyes. "he has such kind eyes". Her words.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by bukiboy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
FastShipping:

The slayer of PDP.
people na whao oooooo. na eyeball talk again
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by NwaNimo1(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2021
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" / APC Logo And Flag / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.