Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid (38172 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Cool picz, whats the meaning of jagaban sef? Is it a Nigeria name?

It's an Hausa word that means leader of warriors or one who leads fearlessly

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
Its today that I realised that Tinubu has nice Lips cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Glare247(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
grafikii:
Courtesy
. For those thinking critically,tinubu is teaching his grandson elementry politics,meaning it does not necesirly mean u own d cup,u can both share the cup,dats politics!

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Heard this guy was a drug dealer before
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by FLAKARIBE(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Asiwaju himself and behind him Dr Alesh. The doctor in charge, Gov office. Alausa Ikeja. I hail you all.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by goodgate: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Its Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom, a Chieftaincy title he bagged in Niger State.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by goodgate: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Omo that lips be like Dudu osun soap
Haba that was very Harsh.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by BALLOSKI: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
'he that leads other; he leads while other follow. It's a phrase in hausa '

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by cuterichbigdick(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
yes i'm a ganja lover and i have got a very pink lips
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by paycash: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Best man in politics Yoruba ever produced

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
goodgate:
Haba that was very Harsh.
Na my guy o

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by sammyscholar(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:

lol. Some weed smokers still ve nice lips esp those that dont smoke directly from it
wetin you dey talk oga?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by sorom4: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don already make up my mind on what to caption the pix before I open am sef.
My caption na "THE HANDSOME AND THE BEAST"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Fumbaby: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:

It's a title in Niger state Jagaban borgu
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by miqos02(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by goodgate: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Na my guy o
Seriously? have you come back to the fold?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by aalangel(f): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Saw it in Facebook and I was like ewwwwwww....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by danidee10(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
How to transmit terrible mouth ordor
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by mideactive: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
All dis our 9ija babes self,money answereth al na him dem suppose dey call una

VampireeM:
Its today that I realised that Tinubu has nice Lips cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by IceDude(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Chai!.....So the boy mumsy nor know say this na one of the quickest ways to get convulsion? embarassed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
goodgate:
Seriously? have you come back to the fold?
Fold?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by UltraSphinx(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
grafikii:
Courtesy
when buhari's godfather meets fashola's god son grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by amtaken(f): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sharing a drink with bad the bad breathe ole..
grafikii:
Courtesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by bashydemy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jagaban of Borgu, The slayer of PDP, The man that make lots of PDP apologist lost their job.. hahaha no wonder wailers always hate him..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by refreshrate: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Meriekriss:
He shouldn't condemn that boy's future with his mouth ordor..

Too late

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
God give me one of tinubi's daughter as a wife, please change me oluwa
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by jeffcole(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
phellamon:
cool
Baba dey knack skucheez
. Na im make e eye always dey up
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by emoticonist: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
abdulaz:

How did you know of this? I am suspecting you o grin.
That is how I smoke my weed, I hold it inbetween my index finger and my thumb, I never let it touch my lips directly.
There is also another trick, always apply lip gloss or any lip ointment before you smoke that weed kiss

How is that possible i.e not touching your lips?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by abdulaz: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
emoticonist:

How is that possible i.e not touching your lips?
It is possible, my long period of smoking weed has me to perfect and derive new skills that won't affect my lips. I don't play with my lips at all.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
hope the kid is checked for symptoms of wee-wee and crack-cocaine withdrawal .. na Joke ooooh grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid by goodgate: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Fold?
APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) / Nigerian Army Running Secret Mass Abortion Programme – Reuters / APC Logo And Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.