Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . (7138 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by ellechrystal(f): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Well, this is just to make someone happy this festive period. Just write down the names of nairalanders that are beautiful to you inside out.
Be it facial beauty , character, comments etc.

Well I choose me cos I think I am tongue tongue tongue cos am beautiful.
Guardian09, and all my nairalanders friends una sabi una self's na wink. Those my paddy

Ok list yours.
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by benedictnsi(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Mtcheeew........

1 Like

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by PHEMIEY(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2015
benedictnsi:
Mtcheeew........
the op must be feeling like...yesterday was boxing day, y was I not a gift?

1 Like

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2015
ellechrystal:
Well, this is just to make someone happy this festive period. Just write down the names of nairalanders that are beautiful to you inside out.

Well I choose me Ellechrystal tongue tongue tongue cos am beautiful.
Guardian09,

Ok list yours.
Says who? I might be quite handsome, though, who knows? Don't care. tongue

But wait up! From e-lion to self-aggrandizing, attention-seeking kitten? Is this how GEJ supporters end up? This is sad. tongue

1 Like

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by harlos: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2015
@op u might be beautiful o, but i cant tell unless u remove those makeups

The makeup fits though undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by guardian09(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2015
@ellechrystal Lols grin grin that is not fair o,how will you now mention yourself who will I mention now? cry cry
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by Tallesty1(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2015
I rarely check ppl's profile.
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2015
cry cry
ellechrystal:

Guardian09,

Ok list yours.
what about me cry
ellechrystal:

Guardian09,

Ok list yours.
what about me
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2015
@ellechrystal, from your original post, you rightly said that the goal of your thread was to make someone happy, but obviously, the person you had in mind to make happy was no one but your attention seeking, egocentric self.

You uploaded your new profile picture at 8:04 pm yesterday, and after waking up this morning, you were surprised that there wasn't any new likes. And so you thought to yourself "How can I get people to view and like my new DP, which apparently, is better than my previous ones?" I mean, what's the point of uploading a beautiful photo of yourself and no one gets to see it, right?

And of course, you got the idea to create this thread.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by agarawu23(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Ladies with heavy make up cheesy

Even we the ugly guys fine pass them when their face is natural lipsrsealed

But my jolllyjoy na natural beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by freshness2020: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2015
mr cute says hi..
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Ladies with heavy make up cheesy
Even we the ugly guys fine pass when their face is natural lipsrsealed
But my jolllyjoy na natural beauty.
winkwinkwink

2 Likes

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by rawpadgin(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2015
most ripped & stylish guy-rawpadgin
most ripped & stylish girl- msphyno

to be continue...
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by graciousolo(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

Guardian09,

Ok list yours.

Totally agree with you... You fine, you hear!
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by Monalisa185(f): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2015
by choosing your self, you Don already spoil the fun....
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2015
Myself
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by SINNZ(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

Guardian09,

Ok list yours.

You are indeed very pretty but that doesn't mean you should open a thread just to be noticed.

1 Like

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2015
MizMyColi
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by MizMyColi(f): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2015
wink
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:
MizMyColi
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by misspicy(f): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2015
Decker:
@ellechrystal, from your original post, you rightly said that the goal of your thread was to make someone happy, but obviously, the person you had in mind to make happy was no one but your attention seeking, egocentric self.

You uploaded your new profile picture at 8:04 pm yesterday, and after waking up this morning, you were surprised that there wasn't any new likes. IAnd so you thought to yourself "How can I get people to view and like my new DP, which apparently, is better than my previous ones?" I mean what's the point of uploading a beautiful photo of yourself and no one gets to see it, right?

haha shocked
Decker kilode oro yi po grin

1 Like

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by ellechrystal(f): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2015
Lmao. Una wan finish me gan...i just mentioned myself ooo. Not 4 anything abeg. Ok make I komot am na. By the way if u c urself as beautiful u should just say it. Nobody should b more beautiful than u r to yourself. No vex oo
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by PHEMIEY(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Decker:

You uploaded your new profile picture at 8:04 pm yesterday, and after waking up this morning, you were surprised that there wasn't any new likes. IAnd so you thought to yourself "How can I get people to view and like my new DP, which apparently, is better than my previous ones?" I mean what's the point of uploading a beautiful photo of yourself and no one gets to see it, right?

ibinu lo ba de
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by drnairalov: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2015
Decker:

You uploaded your new profile picture at 8:04 pm yesterday, and after waking up this morning, you were surprised that there wasn't any new likes. And so you thought to yourself "How can I get people to view and like my new DP, which apparently, is better than my previous ones?" I mean what's the point of uploading a beautiful photo of yourself and no one gets to see it, right?

i owe u beer

2 Likes

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

haha shocked
Decker kilode oro yi po grin

The only thing I understood from what you wrote was Kilode. cheesy
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2015
drnairalov:

i owe u beer

wink
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by theMusicNerd(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2015
harlos:
@op u might be beautiful o, but i cant tell unless u remove those makeups

The makeup fits though undecided lipsrsealed

Yeah, with all the contouring and highlighting... Hmmmm, see the eyebrows sef, she finish work, selected perfect lipstick,and she get 'V' face and use beta fone take d picture.... How she no go fine before!!!!!!
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by StefanSalvatore: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

U awesome 4 dis post of urs

1 Like

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by theMusicNerd(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2015
drnairalov:

i owe u beer

Oga, say no more! U're absolutely spot on!!! She tink sey we no go see thru the smoke screen!

Before Abraham, there we men, not just men, Senior Men!!!

2 Likes

Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by inositol88(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2015
WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME, AFTERALL WE WIA CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.
EXCEPT OF COURSE U ARE SAYING GOD'S IMAGE IS WOWORGLY.

INFACT EVEN IN MY WORWORGLYNESS, I STILL FINE PASS .... O.P
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by theMusicNerd(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2015
inositol88:
WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME, AFTERALL WE WIA CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.

EXCEPT OF COURSE U ARE SAYING GOD'S IMAGE IS WOWORGLY.

INFACT EVEN IN MY WORWORGLYNESS, I STILL FINE PASS .... O.P

Haaa! Guy forget, U worwor no be small! Just bone!
Ur own baaaaddd! Me sef I worwor ooo... Na why I fit know my kind smiley
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by harlos: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2015
theMusicNerd:

Yeah, with all the contouring and highlighting... Hmmmm, see the eyebrows sef, she finish work, selected perfect lipstick,and she get 'V' face and use beta fone take d picture.... How she no go fine before!!!!!!

Lol. U dey para o
Re: Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . by Finn081(f): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. / I Need A Wife Abeg O / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.