Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Roofing Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow (1321 Views)

Roofing Of A Nairalander's House In Ogun State. / Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat / Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roofing Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Justeasyman: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Dear builders in the house.
Please I need your assist o.
I want to move in this January so am planning of using the asbestos slate to roofing.
Please I need your estimation on the woods and number of slate to be use.

Attach is the roof look.

Please am waiting for expert response.

Re: Roofing Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2015
Morning Justeasyman,

I would commend your motivation and drive for sticking to your construction to this roofing level. Kudos!

I am an Architect by profession but not a builder. I would however try to help you by urging you to upload pics of:
1. A Cross and/or Longitudinal section, which shows the height of the roof attained in the design.
2. The "Roof plan" of the design

In order for your "builder" target audience to be of help to you. In that way they can readily make calculations to aid you.

For perusal sake find attached a cross section and a roof plan.

Regards and Good luck.

Re: Roofing Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Without measurements one can't give a detailed estimate.
Re: Roofing Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Justeasyman: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
sorry for the delay to reply. this is what I have here with me.

Re: Roofing Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow by Justeasyman: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Guys am still waiting for your good response.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse And Logistics Services / Real Estate Management Software: Selecting The Best For You / Destiny Gardens Estate Eluju,close To Lekki-epe Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.