Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) (34609 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture / Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment / Photo: Hilarious Pix Of Jaja Wachuku Dozzing Off At A Meeting In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by monex(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jaja Wachukwu. The bookish minister. He was said to be super smart and had the biggest personal library in west africa
Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Donald3d:
BABA NO SEND ANYBODY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"@abbey_one: Jaja Wachuku, Nigeria's first Ambassador to the United Nations sleeping during a UN meeting in 1960.

https://twitter.com/gidi_traffic/status/550952117163524096
Jaja de Jonah
Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2016
monex:
Jaja Wachukwu. The bookish minister. He was said to be super smart and had the biggest personal library in west africa
Apparently the library is a good place to practice his sleeping skills..
Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by obxddon(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
public office holders have always been lazy.............. sometimes i feel even even the Nigerian Government should be privatized
You are so crazy in thoughts......U made my day grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by kayalla(f): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
the man know say the thing wey dem dey talk no go work for Nigeria. hahahah
Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by calcal: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Only the KGB guys don't sleep!
Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is what eboes do when given the opportunity to lead. Yet they want Biafra. Confused people
Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by Adminisher: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
deji15:
This is what eboes do when given the opportunity to lead. Yet they want Biafra. Confused people

There was a Gentleman Zik took to the constitutional conference in the UK late 50s or early 60s i am not sure.
Michael Opara. He later became Premier of Eastern Nigeria.
Anyway at the dinner the guy did not just strip flesh from the chickens on his plate with a fork and knife like most civilised people do.
He really went at them with his fingers.
It was ..crack, crack ..and then ..suck, suck.,..Crack, crack, crack...Suck, suck, suck ...

Zik was in the middle of a speech and without missing a beat , seamlessly reverted to Ibo saying;

" Okey my broda, please leave those bones alone. The Oyinbo people in this hall are already having difficulty stifling their laughter..."

3 Likes

Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adminisher:

There was a Gentleman Zik took to the constitutional conference in the UK late 50s or early 60s i am not sure.
Anyway at the dinner the guy did not just strip flesh from the chickens on his plate with a fork and knife like most civilised people do.
It was ..crack, crack ..and then ..suck, suck.,..Crack, crack, crack...Suck, suck, suck ...

Zik was in the middle of a speech and without missing a beat , seamlessly reverted to Ibo saying;

" Okey my broda, please leave those bones alone. The Oyinbo people in this hall are already having difficulty stifling their laughter..."

And they will be the first to shout marginalisation, but when given the opportunity they go out there to sleep. Mtcheww
Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by vicenzo(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adminisher:

One of those falsehoods a Yoruba father pass down to his offsprings after consuming a full plate of Amala,Ewedu and Gbegiri, washed down with dry gin.

1 Like

Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by MykinsMcCoy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
It's might be late for this, but I want to clear the air concerning the picture.

Jaja Anuchia Wachukwu is the man appearing to sleep in the picture.

But the real story as I saw in a documentary was that he didn't agree with the white man on an issue at the meeting, when the guy won't budge and continued arguing, he yawned and feigned sleepiness... Lol (Savagery at its peak). In this context, he wasn't sleeping like the picture wants you to believe, like they say, ''looks can be deceiving'' ''Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see.'' A single sided story is bad and damaging

1 Like

Re: Jaja Wachuku Sleeping At A UN Meeting In New York (Photo) by JonDon12: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chai!! I jealous am. I wish say I fit sleep like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji / IPOB Plans To Attack Buhari In Japan: Abike Dabiri Reacts / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.