Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne (68115 Views)

When Kids Hear Buhari Has Banned Capr-sonne / Hillarious Photo: When Buhari Banned Capri-sonne / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by toprealman: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
aalangel:
My daughters will seat on this TV and refuse to come down.
They want to be on TV....lol
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by AOB1: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Funny topic grin
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by greatness22(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
nnanna11:
That's d same question my son will ask me Lolzzz
Lolz, children are always funny with their questions.
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by omooba969(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol kids dnt drink capri sonne nowadays

Na bobo juice grin

Which one be 'bobo juice' again? lipsrsealed

Nawa o...9ja just dey poison our children. cool
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
ilevic:

I can see u are still off guard and yet to recover from the shock to see that she is not a male but a female.
BTW did anybody tongue lash her? anyway check my sig
thanks brodally...now I knw d gender..I will apologise to her..cuz girls nowadays tend to thread regardless of the Teren they find themselves gallantly..
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by AOB1: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
alwelldinho:
children go just declare fasting and prayer for buhari....lol
All dis kids ar funny grin
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kids hate this dirk. Now. They prefer bobo juice, its like their own beer.
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by donfreshest6(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lol, bobo juice neva existed wen i was ur age grin.. We took nutri c cheesy

Naso... Nutri C, Qondex miilk and Sobo grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vig86:

I owe everything to Nutri C and #60 bread. During my Uni days. When the going got tough I would resort to Nutri and bread.
hahahaha, I did dat too mehn...
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
toprealman:
kill joy
My doctor told me so, I'm only relaying the information grin
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
donfreshest6:

Naso... Nutri C, Qondex miilk and Sobo grin grin grin grin
I'm praying hard your Qondex milk ain't Condensed Milk ??
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by kenoz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecided
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Masterlee5000(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lol, bobo juice neva existed wen i was ur age ;cheesy
na eve tinz oo
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by bluesky30(f): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Juice is bad for ur teeth.Really?

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by nenergy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
#BringBackOurDrink grin

Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by alkasimdus(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
:Dlol baba dn dey harsh oo
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lwkm4h

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by akigbemaru: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Children and capris one
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Fulaboy(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Juice is bad for ur teeth
indomie generation tongue so na like this how i old pass you tongue during our time na only pap we take and nohing more grin grin
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Enrythesis(m): 1:59am On Dec 28, 2015
the other baby at the back be like "if I hear" lol
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Juice is bad for ur teeth
[size=15pt]Me I never hear This one before shocked

*Calls Pre-med ex, Asks her...Curses me and ends call*===Do you mean it? shocked
[/size]
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by ledaman: 6:48am On Dec 28, 2015
greatness22:
I trust my daughter Beverly, if i tell her dat buhari has place a ban on capri-sonne, she wil say; dad, is buhari a name of an animal?
And you should tell her that the animal is your pop !
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by alwelldinho(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2015
when buhari's wife go for reconciliatory talk with the children labour president

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by belissima(f): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2015
lol ;Dlol
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by nefertitiram: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Cutehector:
yh its a nice drink.. Sometimes i still drink it

As in.... the sugar content is on point. Not like the poison chivita and five alive are producing.

And chivita has the guts to say 100% juice no added sugar, we be like mumu?
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by nefertitiram: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2015
greatness22:
I trust my daughter Beverly, if i tell her dat buhari has place a ban on capri-sonne, she wil say; dad, is buhari a name of an animal?

That's how you breed children who have no respect for authority.

Thanks for confessing how you have failed as a father
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2015
nefertitiram:

As in.... the sugar content is on point. Not like the poison chivita and five alive are producing.

And chivita has the guts to say 100% juice no added sugar, we be like mumu?
lol believ all the bulshit abt low sugar content at ur own risk... The only drink without sugar is water!
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by nefertitiram: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Cutehector:
lol believ all the bulshit abt low sugar content at ur own risk... The only drink without sugar is water!

Coke zero nko cry
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2015
nefertitiram:

Coke zero nko cry
sugar stil dey brother!
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vanquay:

[size=15pt]Me I never hear This one before shocked

*Calls Pre-med ex, Asks her...Curses me and ends call*===Do you mean it? shocked
[/size]
Oh yes Vanquay grin my doctor sister says it, and she's always right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela / When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) / Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.