Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne (68114 Views)

When Kids Hear Buhari Has Banned Capr-sonne / Hillarious Photo: When Buhari Banned Capri-sonne / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
indomie generation tongue so na like this how i old pass you tongue during our time na only pap we take and nohing more grin grin
Yes tongue I should be prostrating to greet u tongue I hate pap, its too wet and thick and yuck grin
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Fulaboy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yes tongue I should be prostrating to greet u tongue I hate pap, its too wet and thick and yuck grin
You don't have to prostrate to me I'm not old at all! Just pulling your leg wink and hot chocolate too is thick too and you do probably take it so i no difference between it and Pap....... Just only the colour and ingredient tongue one is made from cocoa and the other from wheat! Akamu is even more cheaper sef grin just keep calm and drink Akamu with akara! its the best tongue
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
You don't have to prostrate to me I'm not old at all! Just pulling your leg wink and hot chocolate too is thick too and you do probably take it so i no difference between it and Pap....... Just only the colour and ingredient tongue one is made from cocoa and the other from wheat! Akamu is even more cheaper sef grin just keep calm and drink Akamu with akara! its the best tongue
No difference between hot chocolate and pap..... I'm shedding tears o grin I like akara but no akamu. Just akara with WATER. grin grin grin
I don't like things with that kind of consistency grin
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by Fulaboy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

No difference between hot chocolate and pap..... I'm shedding tears o grin I like akara but no akamu. Just akara with WATER. grin grin grin
I don't like things with that kind of consistency grin
But your hubby like Akamu , akara and breadgrin
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
humeehjay:

Happy Buffday wink
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by humeehjay(f): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Happy Buffday wink
Thanks allot
Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
humeehjay:
Thanks allot
Its nothing.
You're welcome tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne by giftedheart1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Prayer answered!!! Some kids be like...how many alcohol percentage the caprisonne first get? Na star larger sure pass ooo... Children of nowadays!! Thank God my generation don dey advance!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela / When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) / Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.