Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... (1933 Views)

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by empress101(f): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by geez18(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
a mature woman like you still writing in gibberish? what a shame!

8 Likes

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op ur boyfrnd is not ur father, if u hav financial issues, u talk to ur parents or ur relations, dey will help..

I just dnt like it wen girls think its a must thr boyfrnd must be their financial lord and personal saviour.. Its so not nice at all abeg

9 Likes

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
If you assume your r/ship is turning cold, try igniting it. and when he still doesn't change then something is probably wrong somewhere.
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by empress101(f): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
mst u do dat..
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by thorpido(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
^^^what the guys above me said,pay attention.

Can you visit him where he is?You need to have a face-to-face with him.
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
U should stop calling him...Be distant from Him...
Try not to be too clingy or parasitic..

In other words, prove to Him U could do better without him, That way he'd cling To U Like Ants On sugar!wink

1 Like

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
A good advise from me?

Have a back up boyfriend fast fast. He's just keeping u too as backup girlfrnd. He don dey fu3k a lady over there. Believe me, dats d truth.

Don't quote me if u wanna insult me. I have plans 4 u already
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by StefanSalvatore: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Maybe u asked him 4 help at d wrong tym(maybe e was broke at d tym) u av 2 understand

Wen we men work,dat work is really our top priority after all na una wey go still chop d moni

If e needs sm space gv it 2 him, he'll cum bak 2 u

1 Like

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by drnsoha(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Without offence Madam, if you can't even express your emotional trauma in a simple and understandable collection of English words since you were being schooled till now then I wonder if you can be able to adapt to the lifestyle, desires, wants and needs of a young man in a modern age. Love is not enough to keep a relationship.

I won't advise you to pray about it because I am simply making you irresponsible. I will advise you to make your relationship WORK!

Stop calling it a quit and accept responsibility. If he isn't the way he used to be, then it is natural. Everyone does that in every relationship. You also are not the way you used to be. Its obvious in men because we are logical beings but you africans interpret it to be infidelity.

Final advise!

Pay him a visit and re-ignite your emotional bonding. Whatever you guys used to do when you were closer and it boosted your emotional bonding even if its SEX. DO IT IF ITS WORTH IT!

2 Likes

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by empress101(f): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by empress101(f): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
thanks
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
empress101:
cute hector, tnks for voicing out.. but try n get it ryt... nt dat i always ask him for anytin.. infact dat was d first tym I askd for financial assistance frm him and dat was cos I was stuck...and needed hlp urgently... Wil NEVER see sum guy as my father.. nt for any reason
and he was not capable at dat moment of helpin u .. So i dnt see anyreason why u should be disappointed.. Sometimes u ladies duno hw to ask for money... He may hav money buh sometimes u ask wen he doesnt hav money at dat particular moment...

If u wana ask someone for money, u ask d person in time, like giv him a week pr few days to arrange himself.. Money isnt plucked from trees! Its hard out thr

3 Likes

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by empress101(f): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ok Thanks..
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by kaziblake(f): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
I hate it when guys says "your boyfriend is not your father",is he not sleeping with you.
Pls dump the stupid boy ass,its his responsibility to provide for your needs
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by publicenemy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
empress101:
Hi, Everyone...
plz I need ur advice on this.... I hav been in a relationship for 2yrs nw...and I cn say dat we hv been in love with eachoda snc den(altho it hv nt bin rosey tru out)... d prblm nw is dat snc he left to anoda state for his housemanship program,he hv changed totally.. he hardly cals, d care is no lnga there..arnd August, I askd for financial assistance cos I had a prblm in sch but he bluntly refused.,witout any tangible reason..(I was so disappointed cos hv nt askd him 4moni snc we strtd dating)....jst lst week, we had a problem cos of dat same 'call issue'..told him dat I cnt continue wt d rship snc he doesn't wnt to chng.. he calld and pleaded,promisin to chng...I'm really confused... dnt knw d next step to take..
plz guys, I need a good and sincere advice..

keep trying to make it work.
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by NelsonNeo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
@op....it can be pretty hard esp wen it's a new environment, a new hospital, a new challenge. he didn't forget u, he prolly so engrossed in his job.... Trust me, m a Dr

1 Like

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by RoastedCorn(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaziblake:
I hate it when guys says "your boyfriend is not your father",is he not sleeping with you.
bitches everywhere . . you're talking as if , girls are doing guys favour by sleeping with them . . for Christ's sake, you girls enjoy the sex too

4 Likes

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by kaziblake(f): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
RoastedCorn:
bitches everywhere . . you're talking as if , girls are doing guys favour by sleeping with them . . for Christ's sake, you girls enjoy the sex too
That your bussiness.
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by empress101(f): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmmm... too busy thanks tho...
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
If you feel money is the perfect prize for sex then you know dif from a prostitute, pls take no offense... If someone is to pay for sex it should be the girls cause you enjoy all the pleasure right from start, while we guys battle all from start, we battle how to make u girls feel good, battle not to ejaculate soon and still loose energy after ejaculation...and u feel u deserve the pay... Pls let's be fair, sex is not the justification for guys to take responsibility no its not.

3 Likes

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by Exponental(m): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2015
maybe u guys can't manage distance relationship. talk about it.
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by JustKeen(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
So the girl is now a who.re. that receives pecuniary gains for sex? You see how some of you women belittle most of you? Height of selfishness and sense of entitlement.

@ OP,
Out of sight, out of mind. Its a sad reality, He has a warmer and nearer company there. He just wants the relationship to die a natural death instead of breaking up with you. You can't force think things, just let him be. If another nigggga that catches ya fancy comes along, get stringed.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by younghartz(m): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2015
House-manship? shocked a young nurse is nw housing his d**k lipsrsealed.
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by kaziblake(f): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2015
fruqsy:

If you feel money is the perfect prize for sex then you know dif from a prostitute, pls take no offense... If someone is to pay for sex it should be the girls cause you enjoy all the pleasure right from start, while we guys battle all from start, we battle how to make u girls feel good, battle not to ejaculate soon and still loose energy after ejaculation...and u feel u deserve the pay... Pls let's be fair, sex is not the justification for guys to take responsibility no its not.
stop saying all those trash and bullshit.
If you like call me a LovePeddler that your bussiness,i will never open my leg for a man who is not my husband.shikena

1 Like

Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by Rone16(f): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2015
He has seen different varieties of girls to pick from.When I was with my ex ,he said he'd never leave me blA blA blA and he'll always call every day or at most,2days.He went abroad for studies and lol we just had to break up because of that same communication issue and can you imagine that barely a month after we broke up,he started dating someone which means they were hooking up before and he just wanted me completely out before making it official.Maybe he even has a crush on someone there or even has a babe already so ask him if he wants to end it bluntly and if he says yes or if he beats around the bush,end it ASAP.
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by empress101(f): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2015
hmmm... maybe u re ryt....thanks for d advice... cool
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by wazobiaforu(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
The way I see it,

As a lady, try as much as possible not to complain to a guy that he has not been calling you the same way he was doing before. The truth is, the guy know what he was doing, he knows he has reduced the calling rate,

One of the best way to know if someone is really into you is when there is distance between both of you, no chances for touching or cuddling.

Someone that have a serious relationship and cherish the relationship so well and full hope and wish of keeping the partner forever will not have a CONSTANT reasons to be out of reach.

My advice: safe yourself some stress, focus on yourself, call him when necessary but not to complain and watch as things unfold.

Please, try not write in gibberish if you want people to take you serious and matured.
Re: Sincere And Matured Advice Needed, Please... by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
stop saying all those trash and bullshit.
If you like call me a LovePeddler that your bussiness,i will never open my leg for a man who is not my husband.shikena
So wtf??, how has this got impact on my reply...don't quote me again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? / When His Mistress Is Far Better Than His Wife... / 17 Analytic Symptoms That Shows That A Nigerian Lady Might Make A HORRIBLE Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.