Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 (801 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 by hfinest1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
mine was earlier this year when my friend has a birthday pool party and all niggas where taking of their shirts taking pics with their six packs and cool chests and i took off my clothes and exposed my dry chest... one girl just said "see as chest dry n flat, Chai!" i was so embarrassed that i had to be forced to feature in one of the pictures taken... lol... share yours... don't be shy

CV: lalasticlala, eniqurl, Hurklan, liljboy, jboixx, pinkycute, laveeda, evathyst et al,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 by Monalisa185(f): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmmmm...lemme think
Re: What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 by obiorathesubtle: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
#Np: whitney houston: wanna Dance with somebody

You see boy, most embarrassing moment in 2015, I'll only share this because Iono anybody on NL..

Okay, one day I was on my way to visit my course rep (very good friend).. Got to a point where I was so pressed and needed to take a piss very badly, so I hurried to the front of someone's window, brought out my dick and let flow.... My head was raised up, you know that satisfaction stance naa.. The moaning and everything.. The relief you feel while pissing.??! Anyway.. In the process.. I heard female voices shouting angrily.. One said "carry that your black thing comot for our window.. Idiot".. "The other said "mumu.. Thunder fire you! Get out of there"..

Now, the wicked part.. My course rep's girlfriend lived in that room, I did not know that.. He asked me to accompany him to her room, I guess he wanted to take sth from her.. So when we got in, I saw three girls that had just stopped gisting because a visitor was coming in, they were sitting on the bed and immediately they saw me.. The black, slim one said "no be that boy wey come piss for our window".. This prompted laughter from the other two, although my buddy's girlfriend was quiet, the other idiot said "so.. Mr man, why you carry your thing dy show us like that" and that was the icing on the embarrassment cake.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 by grad2012(f): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lols lemmee try an remember
Re: What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 by hfinest1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
@ obiorathesubtle lol.... just lol... I've laughed so much at that your post .. must have been such an embarrassment...

@monalisa185 and grad2012 think quick o...

2 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 by NemzySeries(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Mine wuz d day I had a terrible erection in church & d pastor wuz like we shd standup, hold our neighbours & pray heavily which unfortunately mine wuz a lady....na so I kon dey form menstrual pain as a man & up till 2day I can't still tell d reason 4 d sudden erection.//Sumtinz d**ks act as I dey av minds of deir own
Re: What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 by Eniqurl(f): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Wanna read comments tongue
Re: What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 by hfinest1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
NemzySeries:
Mine wuz d day I had a terrible erection in church & d pastor wuz like we shd standup, hold our neighbours & pray heavily which unfortunately mine wuz a lady....na so I kon dey form menstrual pain as a man & up till 2day I can't still tell d reason 4 d sudden erection.//Sumtinz d**ks act as I dey av minds of deir own
i had that kinda attention in church too one day... they sang and i couldn't stand up and walk to the front to play keyboard... i just started acting all tensed and was like 'I'm feeling weak, my eye is turning me" they told me to rest and they stopped the song, thank God it wasn't a serious song ministration... i later went outside after the dcck calmed down and someone bought seven up for me to drink to regain strength... omor... i acted that drama well o... that was when i realized i also have talent in acting too
Re: What Was Ur Most Embarrassing "Romantic" Moment In 2015 by NemzySeries(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
hfinest1:
i had that kinda attention in church too one day... they sang and i couldn't stand up and walk to the front to play keyboard... i just started acting all tensed and was like 'I'm feeling weak, my eye is turning me" they told me to rest and they stopped the song, thank God it wasn't a serious song ministration... i later went outside after the dcck calmed down and someone bought seven up for me to drink to regain strength... omor... i acted that drama well o... that was when i realized i also have talent in acting too
hahahahhahahahahahaha......so instead of playing keyboard 4 ur church dat sunday na d!ckboard & dramatic shw u go perform abi?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout the Video Of A Guy Smooching My Bae Ass (video) / Words Of Wisdom / Yemi Alade Finally Falls Prey !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.