Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Help Me Ooo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Ooo (1107 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / Tell Me Ooo! / What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Ooo by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
This afternoon, I dished out jollof rice for my 8 year old nephew adult portion oo, with chicken. First he lament on how the chicken drumstick was small angry
After eating the jollof rice which was served with adult portion, he said it was just a snack shocked
I feel for my aunt because she is raising a big eater. With the high incidence of child obesity and this one eats like a grown man. Hian
Re: Help Me Ooo by pickabeau1: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Continue observing..hian
Re: Help Me Ooo by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
I ate too much wen i was little, and i am not fat. Op, u hav no point!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Ooo by Nigga44: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
What's she talking about

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Ooo by pet4ril(f): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Maybe he's an old man in a young body tongue tongue
Re: Help Me Ooo by emmchi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
pet4ril:
Maybe he's an old man in a young body tongue tongue
grin grin...shebi
Re: Help Me Ooo by Miami11: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kids especially little boys eat like there's no tomorrow , sometimes they experience growth spurts moments and have to eat more

Just feed him as much as he wants.
Re: Help Me Ooo by taryour(f): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
This afternoon, I dished out jollof rice for my 8 year old nephew adult portion oo, with chicken. First he lament on how the chicken drumstick was small angry
After eating the jollof rice which was served with adult portion, he said it was just a snack shocked
I feel for my aunt because she is raising a big eater. With the high incidence of child obesity and this one eats like a grown man. Hian

And you had to open a thread for this SMH

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Ooo by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
taryour:

Yes ma, and no one forced you to reply ma.
Re: Help Me Ooo by dahmie2013: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
These children play 2 much dese days, so dey burn energy fast. Just leave dem 4 5mins, dey're out running immediately.
Re: Help Me Ooo by Miami11: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
taryour:

I was wondering too.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Ooo by byvan03: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Please give the boy food if he needs more, most boys eat a lot.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Ooo by pet4ril(f): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2015
emmchi:
grin grin...shebi
lipsrsealed smiley somehow
Re: Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Sounds like poverty thinking because food is not something you should think about financially. As the birds are provided for by their provider so is man. Now if you're concerned about his weight then that's different just push him to go out and be active...

Honestly didn't think obesity was a problem in Africa embarassed
Re: Help Me Ooo by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Nubian113:
Sounds like poverty thinking because food is not something you should think about financially. As the birds are provided for by their provider so is man. Now if you're concerned about his weight then that's different just push him to go out and be active...

Honestly didn't think obesity was a problem in Africa embarassed

Sorry oo, I'm not concerned about money or providing but his health. If a young boy starts having boobs like a young girl going through puberty then its a thing of concern whether in Africa or anywhere else.

(1) (Reply)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding / Husband Drags Wife To Court For Trying To Kill Him With Too Much Sex / I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.