Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? (476 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? by viki84(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nairalanders please i need your sincere opinion in this issue.
There's this girl i met on a social platform which is popular in ireland (www.ask.fm). Since i met this girl online, our closeness has grown much bond although we've not met. She's from bulgaria and a muslim. We usually video chat on skype. I adore her. We felt mutual feelings for each other. I want to take a next move. Should i go ahead and ask her out considering the fact that i'm a christian?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
U dey naija u wan marry someone from bulgaria... Na picture weddin una wan do?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? by falconey(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
e-dating is cool.

Now how do you intend to have _coitus with her?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? by viki84(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
U dey naija u wan marry someone from bulgaria... Na picture weddin una wan do?
guy distance no be barrier for now
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? by mayorchelsea(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
If you both are able to cope with the situation, will your children be able to cope with their parents practicing different faith?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? by viki84(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
meeting her is not the problem. One thing after the other. Coitus comes later
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? by viki84(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
mayorchelsea:
If you both are able to cope with the situation, will your children be able to cope with their parents practicing different faith?
that's where i'm confused
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? by tripplephi: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
viki84:
Nairalanders please i need your sincere opinion in this issue.
There's this girl i met on a social platform which is popular in ireland (www.ask.fm). Since i met this girl online, our closeness has grown much bond although we've not met. She's from bulgaria and a muslim. We usually video chat on skype. I adore her. We felt mutual feelings for each other. I want to take a next move. Should i go ahead and ask her out considering the fact that i'm a christian?

SO IF THE FIRST PLACE YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS CHRISTIAN, WHY ASK US WHEN YOU KNOW YOU CAN NOT PRESENT HER TO CHURCH FOR WEDDING............crazy clown....GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION....KONGI IS THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION AS YOURS O.... YOU GO AHEAD AND GIVE BIRTH TO CONFUSED KIDS.......... RUBBISH
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ? by chibwike(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
You can go on and forget religion

You will get married on instagram

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Olamide And Donjazzy Reconcile In A Short Video / To The Ladies: Letting You Know / Women!! Do U Want Ur Man To Luv U? Then Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.