Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

2015 Best Africa’s Presidential Quotes + Buhari’s Inauguration Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Best Africa’s Presidential Quotes + Buhari’s Inauguration Speech (561 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Best Africa’s Presidential Quotes + Buhari’s Inauguration Speech by ABACITYBLOG: 3:01am On Dec 28, 2015
2015 online news has been so much fun, hot and hectic, though some quotes here are culled from the President in different countries in Africa, including the quote made by president Mohammadu Buhari of Nigeria, on the day of inauguration as Nigeria President.

Nigeria President; Mohammadu Buhari QUOTE:

"I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody"
"We must change our lawless habits, our attitude to public office and public trust. We must change our unruly behaviour in schools, hospitals, market places, motor parks, on the roads, in homes and offices.
"To bring about change, we must change ourselves by being law-abiding citizens"

Ghana's President, John Mahama QUOTE:

"I have seen more demonstrations and strikes in my first two years. I don't think it can get worse. It is said that when you kill a goat and you frighten it with a knife, it doesn't fear the knife because it is dead already. I have a dead-goat syndrome"

Zimbabwe's leader Robert Mugabe QUOTE:

"I've just concluded - since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an attractive countenance - thus if it becomes necessary, I shall travel to Washington DC, get down on my knee and ask his hand"

South Africa's Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini QUOTE:

"The time for vision has come. I request our South African government to help us clean our land of lice. We need to remove all itching bedbugs and lay them bare in the sun.
"We request that all foreigners should take their baggage and be sent back"

This is all nice quotes from the presidents, but what do you have to say about the President Buhari's quote + Radio Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's continued detention??

Re: 2015 Best Africa’s Presidential Quotes + Buhari’s Inauguration Speech by channel190(m): 3:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Space booked for homepage benefits.

Keep off, not for sale
Re: 2015 Best Africa’s Presidential Quotes + Buhari’s Inauguration Speech by mandhi(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2015
I say mazi nnamdi really tested the quote of the president, I belong to no one and everybody.
Re: 2015 Best Africa’s Presidential Quotes + Buhari’s Inauguration Speech by isbish(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2015
If you look at PMB in that PIX, u had known that we have got a president with class, swagger and an aura comparable to none. His quote was priceless. This is because, we voted him in, so he is accountable to only God and us the masses, this will inform his zeal to make a possitive change for us all. I also love Mugabe's quote. Wow! Very funny! Am sure even Obama had laughed when he saw that. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Buhari, By A Buharist. @chxta / Kidnapper Demand 40million Naira For Bayelsa Commissioner / Does Lagos State Government Charge For Flying A Company Flag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.