Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch (26253 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) / Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Koolface4u: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
His business
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by bolex04(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Cool...
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Atmmachine(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2015
domopps:
Seen

Someone shld pls tell this boy to start investing.......

Cheeeers

His money, his life.
What do you stand to benefit from him investing ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by sisiclara: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Can he at least b investing in real estate?!..
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Zimide(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2015
mvalentine:
I must make money, whether the devil likes it or not

try do am legally shaa
.n puuu God first

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2015
MrLexander:
Models and Ushers are needed for an Event today. Lagos/ogun state based models.. 5"7 tall and pretty..

Interested pls add themf on 58F1E0BA.. goodluck

Models are needed today? And Na today u dey put the advert.
U are a joke like Nigeria its self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by babstunegabriel: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2015
see naija made hoverboard
more photo at http://latest.com.ng/entertainment/photos-see-nigerian-made-hoverboard-funny/
Cc lalastica

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Horlawale1(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2015
I also have something like this

In other words, his life his watch lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Zimide:

try do am legally shaa
.n puuu God first
sure brother
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by AdeniyiA(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
mvalentine:
I must make money, whether the devil likes it or not

This is the evil caused by these celebrities whenever they flaunt their wealth/possessions, the youths who love and take them as role models most times resolve to make money AT ALL COST.
...angry
making money legally shouldn't necessarily be at all cost
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
No be to check time? Not jealous, just indifferent.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2015
AdeniyiA:

This is the evil caused by these celebrities whenever they flaunt their wealth/possessions, the youths who take them as role models most times resolve to make money AT ALL COST.
...angry
"the youths who take them as ROLE MODELS". Not me
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by WizPrince1(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Mehnnn... This is watch.... but only if it can tell when my account credit alert will vibrate.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by anonimi: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Ambode, when will you ask your TAX boys to re-assess Wizkid's Personal Income Tax submission and payment accordinly?
When
Maybe he has only paid even less than the N4,000 paid by that blogger with a multi-million Naira mansion on Banana Island! shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851374_img20150912232706_png2cc47861652284c85cf1f3e03aee197a
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by deekaybeatz(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Please, define what grown up is.
Thank you brother, I like this question. Ppl open their mouth to talk nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Habiodunz(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2015
End Time #Musician.....WristWatch wey den dey sell for market at d rate of #1500 u go dey buy am for #500000...u just dey flaunt stupiditiy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by thunderbabs: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Gbengard:
The Wiz is still a kid, tryna grow up dude....

Well na your money, wish you the best.

Singing…#Bad belle…,bad belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Vaughn240: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Mtcheww..... How e take concern me?? Moreover that hand doesn't look like Wizkid's
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Well he has to enjoy his money
Though we might not agree with what he spends it on i.e i would rather buy properties and invest in businesses than buy rolex .. When his music career goes now which doesnt last very long .. That rolex cant do much .. O

But anyway its his money he can do as he pleases one day baba God go give us rolex money grin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by STILESGANG: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2015
Okay we've seen it what should we do about it?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by STILESGANG: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Vaughn240:
Mtcheww..... How e take concern me?? Moreover that hand doesn't look like Wizkid's
How does wizkid's hand look like?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Chukky86: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2015
No be only diamond... Na crystal.. Na tgem sabi wear fake pass.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Elxandre(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2015
Habiodunz:
End Time #Musician.....WristWatch wey den dey sell for market at d rate of #1500 u go dey buy am for #500000...u just dey flaunt stupiditiy
Shey those things wey go black before two months ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Habiodunz(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2015
Elxandre:

Shey those things wey go black before two months ago?
Na so ooo
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by anonimi: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Well he has to enjoy his money

As long as he has paid his COMPLETE taxes in full to our government, he can do whatever he wants with his money.
It does not matter if he invests or not. Na im own palaver be that.
It also does not matter that he does nothing philantropic for his community. Na im own priorities be that.
If and/or when he goes bankrupt/broke he should not appeal for fundraising to do dialysis or some other surgical intervention sha like many of these YEYEbrities do.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Originalsly: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Please, define what grown up is.
A show off is a show off. Mostly kids love to show off.... a new pair of socks, a pair of underwear... new cap... new watch... new sneakers... sunshades.... new bicycle....a show off kid wants the world to know they got something new. When they become grown up they no longer show off these kind stuffs. They show off different stuff.... the new mansion.... the head office of their new company.... the new toilet and water tanks they provided for the primary school they attended.... a new yacht. .... new jet... not one car but their fleet of cars... this one is no longer a kid but is still doing kid stuffs... not grown up. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2015
anonimi:

As long as he has paid his COMPLETE taxes in full to our government, he can do whatever he wants with his money.
It does not matter if he invests or not. Na im own palaver be that.
It also does not matter that he does nothing philantropic for his community. Na im own priorities be that.
If and/or when he goes bankrupt/broke he should not appeal for fundraising to do dialysis or some other surgical intervention sha like many of these YEYEbrities do.

Oh forgot about taxes.. Are taxes even taken serious ?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by anonimi: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Oh forgot about taxes.. Are taxes even taken serious ?

Should they not be taken serious?
How do we expect our government to provide those basic things:

- tap water
- education for ALL our children
- health clinics and hospitals

etc that will generate EMPLOYMENT for our youths
so they do not need to risk their lives crossing the desert and Mediterranean Sea to be UNDER-employed in the land of our colonial masters

For how long shall we remain THIRSTY in the abundance of water?
For how long

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2015
anonimi:

Should they not be taken serious?
How do we expect our government to provide those basic things:

- tap water
- education for ALL our children
- health clinics and hospitals

etc that will generate EMPLOYMENT for our youths
so they do not need to risk their lives crossing the desert and Mediterranean Sea to be UNDER-employed in the land of our colonial masters

For how long shall we remain THIRSTY in the abundance of water?
For how long

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6
Yes i understand ur point..
But i know some naijas dont oay if they did water should be coming out of peoples taps .. Those basic amenities are not yet provided so where are the tax fund diverted too cause i cant see it.. I cant even get common ambulance in lagos .. So these taxes who pays cuz i still dont see it .. Is there a law to penalise those who dont payb
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch by Atmmachine(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Originalsly:
A show off is a show off. Mostly kids love to show off.... a new pair of socks, a pair of underwear... new cap... new watch... new sneakers... sunshades.... new bicycle....a show off kid wants the world to know they got something new. When they become grown up they no longer show off these kind stuffs. They show off different stuff.... the new mansion.... the head office of their new company.... the new toilet and water tanks they provided for the primary school they attended.... a new yacht. .... new jet... not one car but their fleet of cars... this one is no longer a kid but is still doing kid stuffs... not grown up. Get it?
That's why you still have the Nigerian mentality.
Lebron James and C.Ronaldo are some of the richest athletes, they show off their latest Jordans sneakers and Air Yezzy.
Rick Ross has the largest swimming pool in America, he shows it off.
Dr.Dre who is one of the richest celebrity, he shows off his house and car.
These are grown ass men.
You need to travel out of Nigeria so you can see how people live and express themselves.
Chelsea owner is a rich dude, why does he show off his yatch ?? How old is he??
Birdman the owner of YCMB is almost 47 he still shows off his yatch, Bugatti and Ferrari.

You mentality is still low.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month / Nigeria Vs Ghana Movie Stars Which Do You Prefer / Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.