Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ways To Make Sure Your Love Grows Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make Sure Your Love Grows Everyday (481 Views)

See Best Way To Make Sure Your Woman Reaches Climax / Love Grows, How True Is It? / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Sure Your Love Grows Everyday by mokgist: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Maintaining a long term relationship takes work. It takes two people who believe in the relationship and who is determined to make things work. So, just in case you have lost your way, or you are feeling a little disconnected from your partner, here are ways to strengthen your love every day.

Be polite: Just because he/she is your partner, or just because you assume that what you are asking for is your partner’s responsibility, does not mean you should ask impolitely. Saying things like “please, can I have my food?” or “please can you empty the bin?” will make your significant other feel less like a slave and more like a partner. Although, they might not attack when you ask rudely, but they will, very likely, hold a tiny little grudge, which increases day by day until it becomes full-blown resentment.

Be grateful: Saying “thank you” is such a simple thing to do, and it goes a very long way in warming your partner’s heart. So, it is important to do this. Always remind them that you appreciate what they do for you. Appreciate your woman for keeping the home and appreciate your man for his hard work. People feel more encouraged and inspired to do more when they know they will be appreciated.

Apologise: Never be too proud to say “sorry.” Remember, your relationship should be more important to you than having the last word or being “right.” Say sorry when you know you have wronged your partner and solve all issues you might have.

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/ways-to-make-sure-your-love-grows-everyday/

Re: Ways To Make Sure Your Love Grows Everyday by Pray(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Itsokay....

(1) (Reply)

How Is This..> / Thoughts And Advice Needed! / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.