Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through (3155 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Stuns In Mai Atafo For His Wedding Today / When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols / Mikel Pelted With Urine ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2009
Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through

that is the topic and for those who believe and accept that, i am saying, since mikel is going to seat on the bench which means his position will be empty and instead of the position to be empty, una mama go play that role. is that bad? won't all of u be happy to see una mama in chelsea uniform doing what mikel cld not do?

ok if that is not ok, make una papa go play dm for chelsea. even dayoidiot that is suffering in the usa watching only espn comes here to discuss football.

the bitter truth here is that mikel has played himself into the highest level of football. he is the hottest among nigerian players. he is rich and into a genuine source of income compare to most idiots here who do not have identity.

when he was signed by chelsea, this same arguement ensued and when he started doing his things, shame took u all away. who is pirlo? if he does not play in chelsea because of the presence of UNA mama, won't he play in someother clubs where una mama no dey?

u all enjoy other people's downfall and my problem here is what u stand to gain if our players go down
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
ok if that is not ok, make una papa go play dm for chelsea. even dayoidiot that is suffering in the usa watching only espn comes here to discuss football.

Since enjoyment to you means Sucking camels manliness after doing Mikel then everyone else must be suffering.

Someone in the USA watches only ESPN? Then I have to tell your master to allow you watch games once in a while.

Anyone in Nigeria knows Fox has a dedicated channel for Soccer, Not to talk of Setanta Gol TV.

Anyone who passed through primary school would know Football is a very big sports among Hispanics who make a sizable population in the USA but for someone who was raised and trained on the different Mouth Action methods for camels how can we expect better.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by jalether(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
alright guys thats enough or else i will ban you lot grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by DrKitaun(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Chidicunt

we need to have a word with ur momma . . .

a DNA test may not be neccesary after a fruitful convo with her . . .hope she stays off the bottle grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2009
dr.idiot and dayofool,
are u both ready to offer ur mamas and papas for the role of DM in chelsea so that mikel will be on the bench as u pray?
dayofool, u may be in the usa as u claim, but ur brain is made in china.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by eldee(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2009
@chidichris
Why do you happen to think everyone's anti-Mikel??
For heaven's sake, this dude is a fringe player in Chelsea

The facts are there plain and simple . . . if Chelsea buys Pirlo, and Lampard and Essien don't get injured, Mikel has to go to the bench . . . c'est fini
It's not hate, it's pure logic.
Mikel is not the first person to be in this situation and he won't be the last.
If Pirlo were to come to Arsenal, Song will have to find a space on the bench too. . . it's football, not molecular radioactivity
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2009
@chidichris
Why do you happen to think everyone's anti-Mikel??
For heaven's sake, this dude is a fringe player in Chelsea

The facts are there plain and simple . . . if Chelsea buys Pirlo, and Lampard and Essien don't get injured, Mikel has to go to the bench . . . c'est fini
It's not hate, it's pure logic.
Mikel is not the first person to be in this situation and he won't be the last.
If Pirlo were to come to Arsenal, Song will have to find a space on the bench too. . . it's football, not molecular radioactivity

@eldee,
since football has turned to logic, what was the logic when mikel signed for chelsea?
what was the logic when essien returned from injury?
what is the logic behind an attacking midfielder benching a defensive midfielder?
what is the role of a coach in ur logic?
what if the coach chooses mikel above other players, will nigerians question that through their logics?
how many midfielders are in chelsea? why have nigerians logics always turned to be against their own?
do u believe in God? do u believe in God's favours? do u know who joseph is and his position in his family?
in ur logics, remember, what so ever u wished another person, same will be ur case.
as it is, mikel has proved himself as the most reliable defensive midfielder chelsea has after the exit of makalele.
my problem with nigerians is that we lack coaches in all our national teams yet they are wise enough to reject a player who world class coaches have approved.
with these hatred and jealous, nigeria will remain where we are.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by eldee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2009
chidichris:

@eldee,
since football has turned to logic, what was the logic when mikel signed for chelsea?
Same reason Arsenal bought Walcott.
At the time, Mikel was the hottest prospect in the world after Fabregas.
They needed a long term replacement for Makalele, and they thought he was going to fit in directly, only for him to get two red cards in three matches, then they knew he was not another FAB4 or Messi, but sumone that needed time to grow.

chidichris:

Tell me you're not basing your judgement on one or two games??
If so, then delusion must be your girlfriend.

chidichris:

what if the coach chooses mikel above other players, will nigerians question that through their logics?
Are you seriously talking like this??
I hope you know who Chelsea's coach is??
I mean, you do know that Ancelotti had a hand in the Pirlo we've come to know and love.

chidichris:

how many midfielders are in chelsea? why have nigerians logics always turned to be against their own?
Will you please save the patriotism speech for October 1st??
Point to one midfielder in Chelsea's line up that any sensible coach will becnch for Mikel. . . just one

chidichris:

do u believe in God? do u believe in God's favours? do u know who joseph is and his position in his family?
in ur logics, remember, what so ever u wished another person, same will be ur case.
Oh . . . spare me the sermon, I'm not wishing anything for anyone.

If Jacob had to choose sumone to bench among Mikel, Ballack, Lampard, Essien and Pirlo . . . we all know who it would be
You're hilarious, comparng mlticolour coats to football . . . grin grin

chidichris:

as it is, mikel has proved himself as the most reliable defensive midfielder chelsea has after the exit of makalele.
Nah . . . Mikel has bing the most reliable midfielder when everyone else is injured . . . get your facts right

chidichris:

my problem with nigerians is that we lack coaches in all our national teams yet they are wise enough to reject a player who world class coaches have approved.

We are not jealous of Kanu, or Eto . . . or maybe Nsofor
Why should anyone be jealous of Mikel . . . now that's plain stupidity.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2009
@eldee,
Same reason Arsenal bought Walcott.
At the time, Mikel was the hottest prospect in the world after Fabregas.
They needed a long term replacement for Makalele, and they thought he was going to fit in directly, only for him to get two red cards in three matches, then they knew he was not another FAB4 or Messi, but sumone that needed time to grow.

Quote from: chidichris on Yesterday at 09:25:39 PM
Tell me you're not basing your judgement on one or two games??
If so, then delusion must be your girlfriend.

Are you seriously talking like this??
I hope you know who Chelsea's coach is??
I mean, you do know that Ancelotti had a hand in the Pirlo we've come to know and love.

Will you please save the patriotism speech for October 1st??
Point to one midfielder in Chelsea's line up that any sensible coach will becnch for Mikel. . . just one

Oh . . . spare me the sermon, I'm not wishing anything for anyone.

If Jacob had to choose sumone to bench among Mikel, Ballack, Lampard, Essien and Pirlo . . . we all know who it would be
You're hilarious, comparng mlticolour coats to football . . . Grin Grin

Nah . . . Mikel has bing the most reliable midfielder when everyone else is injured . . . get your facts right

We are not jealous of Kanu, or Eto . . . or maybe Nsofor
Why should anyone be jealous of Mikel . . . now that's plain stupidity.

@eldee,
i enjoy ur reply here especially the last sentence.
all in all, if ancelotti has come to bench mikel, i want to believe other clubs will come calling. again, pirlo is not a defensive midfielder and as such he can never be mikel's rival in chelsea. if mikel bagged two red cards in three matches then, how many did he get in the just ended season. if jealous is out of the matter, how many posts were made in line of mikel's ability to avoid any form of red card throughout the season?
if mikel and walcot were bought for the same reason, what have walcot achieved since arsenal bought him and what did fab 4 achieve in his arsenal carrear?
if anyone is waiting to see the down fall of a choosen one, it means he has to wait for ever. soon, the new season will start and new topics will begin to flow.

remember what nigerians were saying when mikel was signed by chelsea but by his grace, mikel defiled all envious theories and played his games under mourinho, grants, scolari and then hiddink.

my prayers today is that whatsoever each and everyone of us wish these boys who are struggling to make their lives on their own, let the same be our portion in the mighty name of Jesus - AMEN.

have u ever taken ur time to ask urself if these boys are playing with ur legs? are they playing with our oil? did u elect them to represent u in any political forum? are they owing u and while nigerian have sleepless nights praying for the downfall of boys who go outside to make money and come back to help the needy arround them, develop people and invest in our economy. what dou stand to gain praying for their downfall? tell me of any post where u prayed for the success of our boys outside. nemesis must surely catch on anyone who decides to wish other bad in their efforts.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by mykali(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2009
It is a known fact that you cant force a pig to eat dirt.
It does so willingly.
Chidicris. . .
B4 this thread is locked, i gotta say something.
I am one of a few Chelsea fans that joined because of the
Nigerian affiliation i had with Cele Yaro and it strengthened with the signing of Mikel. If Mikel leaves Chelsea, i'll show a little feeling of remorse. But i am not a Mikel fan. i'm a Chelsea fan. I dont have to worship him, that doesnt mean i'm against him.
So look for somewhere else to base your senseless accusations. And change this mentality you have about people who criticise Mikel.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2009
Mikel knows that he is being played out of his natural position at DM. But he also knows that is the only position that guarantees him playing time. If he ever decides to play a different wing. He'll wed the bench.

mykali,
this was ur first post here on this topic.

It is a known fact that you cant force a pig to eat dirt.
It does so willingly.
Chidicris. . .
B4 this thread is locked, i gotta say something.
I am one of a few Chelsea fans that joined because of the
Nigerian affiliation i had with Cele Yaro and it strengthened with the signing of Mikel. If Mikel leaves Chelsea, i'll show a little feeling of remorse. But i am not a Mikel fan. i'm a Chelsea fan. I dont have to worship him, that doesnt mean i'm against him.
So look for somewhere else to base your senseless accusations. And change this mentality you have about people who criticise Mikel.

@mykali,
now u post this. if u were a fan of babayaro, did babayaro play in all the wings in field to guarrantee his place in the team or was he known for no 3?
u have the right to crticize mikel and God has the right to keep on blessing him and making him remain far beyond ur reach.
the major problem of nigerian fans is that they do not know what they want.
we are always saying mikel does not know how to play yet we gather here to make noise when ever he did not show up for national assignment.
we have to agree first of all that the guy has what it takes and only then can we ask why he is not always there otherwise normal ppl shld be celebrating his absence as those who know how to play will take his position.
my dear, inferiority complex is at work here. okocha did not please nigerians despite all his efforts so i wonder who will please a hungry/angry ppl.
remember, as u crticize dey go, checks keep on flowing into his accounts week in, week out not only from the russian billionaire but from other banks and big companies in nigeria so what can u do abt that.
in life, some make history while some read and write history.
yar adua knows mikel by name and in person, issa hayyatou knows mikel by name and in person, platini knows mikel by name and in person, blatter the highest authority in football knows mikel by name and in person, nigerians, how many lions can one kill before he becomes a lion killer?
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by nateevs(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2009
Onedafool . . . .
Dude is def a relative of Mikel. . . .

Even Chelsea fans don't defend him like this. . . grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by mykali(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2009
@chidichris
the only problem i have with you is that you dont understand something a 5 year old will get straight As at.
i am not beefing Mikel. and even if i was, i have the free will to do so.
do you have the frame of mind to differentiate between contsructive criticism and plain hatred?
i wonder if you read the things you type out? most of them are just senseless ramblings about achievements and all that bullsh!t.
Mikel can make all the Russian Billions in the World and be a hated individual any time he gets down to Nigeria if he continues in his ways. you are not the only one with eyes you know.
if everybody can see something bad in Mikel, i wonder why you cant.
Maybe you really must be related to him.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by cold(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2009
What this Chidichris fails to understand is that even if he is mikel's younger or elder brother,u still can't force everybody to like Mikel,same way everybody can't be a Chelsea fan.I grew up in Jos with mikel but i'm not a chelsea fan,i'm a liverpool fan;does that mean i hate mikel?No,i just luv Gerrard better.I just get the feelin u were dropped as a child or bullied in high school, and instead of takin out ur frustration on the kids who picked on u-u instead choose to taq it out on the net.It's pathetic embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2009
What this Chidichris fails to understand is that even if he is mikel's younger or elder brother,u still can't force everybody to like Mikel,same way everybody can't be a Chelsea fan.I grew up in Jos with mikel but i'm not a chelsea fan,i'm a liverpool fan;does that mean i hate mikel?No,i just luv Gerrard better.I just get the feelin u were dropped as a child or bullied in high school, and instead of takin out ur frustration on the kids who picked on u-u instead choose to taq it out on the net.It's pathetic

@cold,
wether u grow up in akure or abeukota, is not important here. the topic is saying mikel will be on the bench next season and that is the topic.
it is up to u to like or hate mikel and no one cares.
my problem with nigeria, nairaland and nigerians is always prophesying doom. if u are in uk as is shown here, how much was owen bought by newcastle and how much is his salary? why are english fans not killing him?
have u made out time to read through nairaland and see how many anti mikel posts are here? who is mikel and why is his name becoming too popular to be ignored even by imbeciles who claim to hate him?
since u are in uk, do u see mikel as a failure? since u grew up with him in jos, are u seeing him as a failure? do u think mikel is doing badly for someone u grew up with.
if gerrad becomes a nigerian tomorrow, u will prefer wright philips.
did those of u that grew up in jos contribute money for mikel to travel?
since u went to uk, have u been seeking our consent in doing what u think will help u in future? how will u feel if those of us in nairaland here gather to pray for ur downfall on daily bases? if u think what our people are doing here wishing others bad luck in the businesses is good, can i pray u to be on the bench next year?

without wasting much of ur time brother, since u grew up in jos with mikel and both of u are in uk, and u like how nigerians are treating mikel and other progressives here, may all these bad belle wishes directed to mikel be ur portion in Jesus name - i hope u will say a big amen to that.

i had to pray this prayer because the bible says that we shld do to others, what we want others to do to us.
for just hating a man who did not take ur wife, did not steal ur money or offend u in any ways, for having ill wishes for a man just because he is struggling to change the hisory of his family and bcs he is surviving, so shall u be rewarded. i pray that u be paid back in ur own coin.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by cold(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2009
chidichris:

@cold,
wether u grow up in akure or abeukota, is not important here. the topic is saying mikel will be on the bench next season and that is the topic.
it is up to u to like or hate mikel and no one cares.
my problem with nigeria, nairaland and nigerians is always prophesying doom. if u are in uk as is shown here, how much was owen bought by newcastle and how much is his salary? why are english fans not killing him?
have u made out time to read through nairaland and see how many anti mikel posts are here? who is mikel and why is his name becoming too popular to be ignored even by imbeciles who claim to hate him?
since u are in uk, do u see mikel as a failure? since u grew up with him in jos, are u seeing him as a failure? do u think mikel is doing badly for someone u grew up with.
if gerrad becomes a nigerian tomorrow, u will prefer wright philips.
did those of u that grew up in jos contribute money for mikel to travel?
since u went to uk, have u been seeking our consent in doing what u think will help u in future? how will u feel if those of us in nairaland here gather to pray for ur downfall on daily bases? if u think what our people are doing here wishing others bad luck in the businesses is good, can i pray u to be on the bench next year?

without wasting much of ur time brother, since u grew up in jos with mikel and both of u are in uk, and u like how nigerians are treating mikel and other progressives here, may all these bad belle wishes directed to mikel be ur portion in Jesus name - i hope u will say a big amen to that.

i had to pray this prayer because the bible says that we shld do to others, what we want others to do to us.
for just hating a man who did not take ur wife, did not steal ur money or offend u in any ways, for having ill wishes for a man just because he is struggling to change the hisory of his family and bcs he is surviving, so shall u be rewarded. i pray that u be paid back in ur own coin.

grin lmao, u ever had the word criticsm?it is completely different 4rm hatred.So just because a father spanks his child means he hates the child?Don't get too worked up ova this mikel issue,because whether u like it or not pple will criticise & don't miscontrue it for hatred
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by dayokanu(m): 2:07am On Jun 15, 2009
Everyone now knows chidichris is senseless always sucking on Mikels nuts
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by moonraker(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2009
@ Chidichris

Ok, lets calm down a little. since you know more abt mikel than anyone here, pls answer this question.

The Greatest Players in the world: Ballack, Ronaldo, Messi even drogba

will always and i mean always have respect for their countries when they

are been called upon. but whats wrong with mikel?? do you think hes bigger than these player?? or even Kanu??

i dont hate mikel. pls dont get me wrong. but if someone is not behaving, he should be critized. i tell you if mikel

changes and becomes that player we all knew back in 2005, do you think anyone on naria land will have the guts

to say crash about him??

Who says mikel cannot benched?? was there not a time when ballack and essien took that role?? mikel was on the

bench that day.

i think you shouldnt throw abuses on peeps like that without finding out why there is so much hatred for this guy.

P.S Please dont rain abuses on me

my 2 yen
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2009
@ Chidichris

Ok, lets calm down a little. since you know more abt mikel than anyone here, pls answer this question.

The Greatest Players in the world: Ballack, Ronaldo, Messi even drogba

will always and i mean always have respect for their countries when they

are been called upon. but whats wrong with mikel?? do you think hes bigger than these player?? or even Kanu??

i dont hate mikel. pls dont get me wrong. but if someone is not behaving, he should be critized. i tell you if mikel

changes and becomes that player we all knew back in 2005, do you think anyone on naria land will have the guts

to say crash about him??

Who says mikel cannot benched?? was there not a time when ballack and essien took that role?? mikel was on the

bench that day.

i think you shouldnt throw abuses on peeps like that without finding out why there is so much hatred for this guy.

P.S Please dont rain abuses on me

my 2 yen

@moonraker,
what is the differences between mikel's role as a national team player and his role as a chelsea player?
are u aware that fifa has laid down roles and regulations on countries' invitation to players and their failures to show up? are you aware that the nff has right to take mikel to fifa in case of his not honouring national calls? have u ever hear nigerian players complain over the manner with which invitations are sent to them? do u know that these players are owned by clubs who pay through their ass to keep them? all i am saying here is invitations are not phone calls as fifa in their rules and regulations stipulates how countries can invite players for national assignments and it is usually done by the nff to the clubs with the consent of the player and when the player fails to honour national calls, fifa rules says he must be banned for five games in his club.
on the other hand, mikel was to play an fa cup final with his club and u are inviting him for a friendly match, brother what will u do if u were mikel? be frank here and this is a team where u are struggling to fit in.
what will nigeria do if mikel looses his grips on chelsea? the same gathering of mockery that is going on here.
if u have been following my write ups here, my concern is why every topic on this forum is about mikel? does it mean nigerian football will not hold without mikel? we have our rights to hate and like but God has the final say in ppl's lives.
again, i don't just abuse ppl, if u bring up a genuine discussion like u did here, i will calmly discuss that but if u abuse me, i don't complain over that rather i will give it to u back.
on the other hand, wishing u what u wish others can never be a course. kanu and okocha were once on the lips of nigerians. remember drogba for once have never skipped chelsea match for ivory coast friendly if u see that let me know as i am a chelsea fan. essien can never go playig friendly with ghana while chelsea has a decissive match to play.
nff and the coaching crew must always check who they are inviting for less important matches and know their stands in their various clubs. players like kanu can come for any match as we all know his present statue in his club.
remember europe based african players have on many occassions clled for caf to shift its agenda to suit in europe's football calander but the only reason has been the rains so he who pays the piper will always dictate the tones.
remember sometime ago, amodu was in chelsea to see mikel and his coach, he had reasosn then to excuse mikel for certain matches.
i talk facts and figures and have no hatred for any nigerian player trying to survive abroad.
let us come home a little. do u know the late sam okwaraji? where is he today? where is his family? what was he doing before he died? do u know emmanuel amuneke? where is he in the history of nigerian football? do u know joseph dosu? where is he today? and what is his place in the nigerian football? do u know sunday oliseh? can u discuss his efforts in the nigerian football and how he left the scene? do u know the story of african cup of nations in egypt and how nigerian players came back or go back to their different locations?

i will be happy to see nigerians and nigeria look into the football sector and find out what has gone wrong and seek ways of making things right instead of shifting allegations to an innocent fellow.

is there any possibilities that nigerians will stop playing football if mikel dies tomorrow? in his club, the coaches like him and his partern of play but nigerians complain that he is always passing the balls backward so what will such player do for u to like him.

my brother, if all nigerian will hate me and God love me, i will ever remain a happy man. mikel is finding favour in God while nigerians enjoy hating him so let us see how he will fair but no man can dictate ur fate.

did u read what nigerians had to say after the nigerian/mozabique clash? wow, a post here said mikel is the problem of nigerian football. one went ahead to say if nigeria continues to use mikel, they will be doomed. if u have not been reading all that, then ask me to link u to all those topics. mikel played all games in the first phase of our qualifiers and they won all.

the nff and the coaching crew shld search for the problems of the team and only a true search will give answers to nigerian football.

i hope i did not insult u now but i know in ur next post, u are not going to answer my questions here rather u will choose insult so am waiting.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by switch47(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2009
@Chidichris
Mikel is a goat. chidi go call police. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2009
no he is not a goat, he is a chicken. are u ok?
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by switch47(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2009
chidichris:

no he is not a goat, he is a chicken. are u ok?
Guy!! lets be candid -------seriously why do you think he is a chiken?? he behaves like a goat, make runs like a goat and looks like a goat, He is a goat jare grin grin grin grin grin HE- GOAT to be precise!! grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2009
Guy!! lets be candid -------seriously why do you think he is a chiken?? he behaves like a goat, make runs like a goat and looks like a goat, He is a goat jare Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin HE- GOAT to be precise!! Grin

i think he is a chickn bcs goats only run while chicken run and fly. with the combination of runing and flying, mikel has a great advantage over most of his haters. he has been able to step on grounds and fly into the clouds.
begin to glorify God today for these abilities and resources with which he has blessed mikel and good things will begin to happen in ur life but refuse and remain in ur destitute position.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by moonraker(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2009
@ chidichris.

truth is, you have made a valid point. now i know where you are coming from.

please, understand that i am not someone thats insults peeps anyhow.

the answers to your questions are what we call realities that dont need to

be emphazied on.

i think the perception is that mikel is not playing well (by playing well, i mean venturing forward and scoring goals etc mikel has

only scored one goal since he arrived at chelsea). yet it is perceived that he does the big boy attitude.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2009
@ chidichris.

truth is, you have made a valid point. now i know where you are coming from.

please, understand that i am not someone thats insults peeps anyhow.

the answers to your questions are what we call realities that dont need to

be emphazied on.

i think the perception is that mikel is not playing well (by playing well, i mean venturing forward and scoring goals etc mikel has

only scored one goal since he arrived at chelsea). yet it is perceived that he does the big boy attitude.

@moonraker,
the bible says only the truth can set us free. i am happy u now know the issue here, u can also take a trip to the topic someone post here on eyemma getting an award in isreal. these same people are saying that isreal is not a good football country so the award is useless.
well, i have seen u did not insult me and u can see i did not insult u so is nice chatting with u.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by omar22(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2009
(by playing well, i mean venturing forward and scoring goals etc mikel has

only scored one goal since he arrived at chelsea). yet it is perceived that he does the big boy attitude

For Christ sake he plays in a HOLDING ROLE, they are not goal scorers, Claude makalele scored 3 goals in nearly nine years and one was a penalty (taken twice)
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by dayokanu(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
Does NFF send a special kind of invitation to Kanu that makes him honor national assignment and even sit on the bench?
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
For Christ sake he plays in a HOLDING ROLE, they are not goal scorers, Claude makalele scored 3 goals in nearly nine years and one was a penalty (taken twice)

@omar22,
forget them. the truth is that u must call a dog a bad name to kill the dog. before it was red cards and last season he got none so what happened. even if mikels starts to score hat tricks in every match, saddists must have something to say. so forget them.

Does NFF send a special kind of invitation to Kanu that makes him honor national assignment and even sit on the bench?

@dayokanu,
when kanu was in active club services, remember he had same problems alongside okocha with nigerians. today his club can afford to leave him outside for 5 weeks.
the information i brought to u is that fifa has a laid down rules and regulations guiding the act of inviting and honouring national assignments. u can look it up and tell me why nigeria have not for once take any of their players to fifa for not honouring invitations or don't u know fifa can fan the player and his club? anyways, u are in a football disadvanaged country so most of these things will be history to u. by the way, how is hollywood doing? where is micheal jackson now? how is beyonce and jayz doing? what abt J-LOOO? what abt this guy? i mean this guy that first friend J-Lo, yessss - puffy? pls forget football matter make we yarn american stuffs u know.

pls how do i learn how to speak american english?
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by switch47(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2009
chidichris:

i think he is a chickn bcs goats only run while chicken run and fly. with the combination of runing and flying, mikel has a great advantage over most of his haters. he has been able to step on grounds and fly into the clouds.
begin to glorify God today for these abilities and resources with which he has blessed mikel and good things will begin to happen in ur life but refuse and remain in ur destitute position.
     so Mikel is a chicken?? thank God you admit that-------- :ohe has no place with dem Super eagles then, chicken na failure where Eagles dey!! thanks for making my day. MIKEL is A  SUPER CHICKEN  Gopspel according to chidichris. Chicken na for chop. Mikel has died finish 4 your hand. mikel na fowl  grin grin grin grin  wetin chicken gat to do with super eagle?? cheesy cheesy OLODO!!
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by philip0906(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2009
Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through
bricklayer wey wan buy MURANO in 2 weeks time with only 20k.no b dream b dat?same wey u dey dream of ow 2 b'come coach 4 ur life unfortunately u no wan start in a small way.na ow 2 bench mikel wen u b'come "coach" of Chelsea.u just like 2 b noticed u dis Witch abi wetin u call urself.MCHEEEW
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by switch47(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2009
chidichris:

so Mikel is a chicken?? thank God you admit that-------- :ohe has no place with dem Super eagles then, chicken na failure where Eagles dey!! thanks for making my day. MIKEL is A SUPER CHICKEN Gopspel according to chidichris. Chicken na for chop. Mikel has died finish 4 your hand. mikel na fowl grin grin grin grin wetin chicken gat to do with super eagle?? cheesy cheesy OLODO!!
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by DrKitaun(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2009
chidichris:

@omar22,
forget them. the truth is that u must call a dog a bad name to kill the dog. before it was red cards and last season he got none so what happened. even if mikels starts to score hat tricks in every match, saddists must have something to say. so forget them.

@dayokanu,
when kanu was in active club services, remember he had same problems alongside , how is hollywood doing? where is micheal jackson now? how is beyonce and jayz doing? what abt J-LOOO? what abt this guy? i mean this guy that first friend J-Lo, yessss - puffy? pls forget football matter make we yarn american stuffs u know.

pls how do i learn how to speak american english?

Moronic Illiterate tongue grin grin

The crux of the argument is because since Mikel IS BLESSED BY GOD AND AS SUCH FORTUNATE ENUFF to play for Chelsea we all should worship him, aight ?

how monumentally stupid

this same asswax was yabbing Maradona and Etim . . . pray tell u gay called Chidicunt what do u know about players and achievements ? do u think its about the pay packet ? MUMU embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality Aso Oke N At A Cheaper Price.... / Introducing Delphi Metals / What Exactly Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.