Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through (3154 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Stuns In Mai Atafo For His Wedding Today / When Being Asked To Leave A Seat In an Event...your Reactions!!lols / Mikel Pelted With Urine ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
Moronic Illiterate Tongue Grin Grin

The crux of the argument is because since Mikel IS BLESSED BY GOD AND AS SUCH FORTUNATE ENUFF to play for Chelsea we all should worship him, aight ?

how monumentally stupid Huh

this same asswax was yabbing Maradona and Etim . . . pray tell u gay called Chidicunt what do u know about players and achievements ? do u think its about the pay packet ? MUMU

@Dr.Idiot,
so what is ideal here is to prophesy doom over people's lives. ok mikel will not even be in the dressing room for next season. and i know that is the best news of ur life. if u go about predicting evil about other ppl, do u know what their God have for them? nigerians must learn to appreciate good things and not always saying jacks about progressives. that other idiot that calls himself dayokanu, is for sure not doing well in the usa and that is why he is not been celebrated so is it mikel's fault that the whole world is celebrating him? is it his fault that he is not known for 419 and militancy? is it his fault that God made him to be above u?
be reasonable brother.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by DrKitaun(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
as usual u never have any reasonable thing to say . . .

why are u so perenially dumb ? try borrow some brain from ur fellow chavs, Ibime, FBS AND CO at least that should make u wiser . . .

who is talking about THE IMPACT OF GOD ON MIKEL'S LIFE ?

what has that got to do with the price of kote at Mile 12 market ?

I[i] CAN CRITICISE ANYONE FUCKSOEVER AS LONG AS IT CONCERNS FOOTIE, BE IT MIKEL, DECO OR JI SUNG PARK . . .F*CK THE PERSON'S NATIONALITY ![/i] who cares how much the person is worth ?

Peter Rufai was once the richest Nigerian international, where is he today ?

Okocha and Taribo West had a lot of taxi cabs delivering daily for them as the airport then, who cares now ? this is Obagoal's time, what he does is what we would use in talking about him and also Mikel, not what Chidicunt wants to impress on us they are . . .I personally feel Mikel is a waste of talent, u feel he is the best player in the world, must we agree on same thing ?

just be wise enuff and stop sucking his balls and jumping at anyone criticisng him . . .

with all the money he is giving u for PR, u dont even look Behind enuff to have been allowed to work as a cafe operator neither have u used some of the money to brush up ur english writing skills, am sure u cant speak well sef, SAD cry. . .

seriously what do u do for a living ? undecided

U ARE A LOST CAUSE ! grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2009
Dr. Idiot,
interesting u are asking what i do for my living.
i am into voluntary works providing bananas to monkies like u.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by dayokanu(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2009
Dr. Idiot,
interesting u are asking what i do for my living.

You must think so highly of yourself. Everyone knows you fellate on Camels and Mikel so why should they ask when they know already
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by chidichris(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2009
You must think so highly of yourself. Everyone knows you fellate on Camels and Mikel so why should they ask when they know already

@idiotdayo,
now that u are tired on condeming a national figure, can i calmly inform u that ur mother have been finally selected for the role of a holding midfielder in chelsea come new season. again, with the banning of drogba, ur father will be leading the attack line for chelsea in her cl campeigns.
now that ur family is deeply involved with chelsea and u will start enjoying russian oil money that mikel has been enjoying, u can sleep with ur two eyes closed.
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by switch47(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2009
MIKEL IS FINISHED, HE WILL BE BENCHED IN TRAINING NEXT SEASON.

Chidichris oya come murder english 4 here grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through by DrKitaun(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2009
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality Aso Oke N At A Cheaper Price.... / Introducing Delphi Metals / What Exactly Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.