Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade (37407 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / SHOCKING! Buhari Cuts Down Trees In Abuja To Protect The Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Good moves but am also waiting for the reduction of presidential flight

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2015
biafranqueen:
Rubbish but doubles the food bill!
What does he even need motorcade they spend 80% of of their time abroad. Wonder when they will have time to eat 1.7 billion in food? Hummm must be counting his cows too undecided
Y shud issues of the zoo be a concern to you.
#FreeNnamdiKanu
#ChukwuOkikeAbiama
#YeyeBiafrauds
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by princejenks(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2015
The executive and legislative arms need to go beyond the reduction of their convoys to the changing of the brands in their convoy to made in nigera ones which would have more impact on the local economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Jonathan sef...23 cars shocked
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by OAFMods: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2015
nnafather:
If that old man is serious, he should cut down his feeding allowance that is greater than the allocation to the Agricultural sector...bad government.

You can bet he won't be budgeting 1/3 of Jonathan Ebele's I billion naira for food yearly.
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by gsport: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Leadership by example.pdp will be like had I know.
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by emorse(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2015
grafikii:
Lai mohamned well done, only you with six car convoy. I dont see why ministers should be in more than 2 cars convoy.

As for saraki and dogara, God punish una

I concur.
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by heskeolawale(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
But I think all of these I still 2 much although they have to be secured any way but do we have a hundred percent assurance of security with all these why not cut them and beef up the security around their area of domain in order to use those money for other reasonable things
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by anonimi: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2015
gsport:
Leadership by example. pdp will be like had I know.

Don't be DECEIVED, bro.
PDP is still firmly in charge oh! tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by gogodaye(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Another bad lai told to divert attention......
Twelve cars in the Presidential convoy?
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by shepherd77: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Cool. Now remaining presidential planes.

He had reduced the presidential fleet. It was in a news.
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by banio: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by manup: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2015
He should do well to be displaying his account statement monthly den i will take him serious. The ones cut has he sold them? or park them.
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by PassingShot(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2015
shepherd77:

He had reduced the presidential fleet. It was in a news.
I don't think so. Please help me out with the news.
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by bashydemy(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Bevista:
But if the story was about PMB increasing his convoy, you would have loved it to be news since it would provide you another cheap wailing opportunity.
Don't mind those mumu wailers, Isn't this encouraging? The President cut down his motorcade from 23 to about 12 or less and they still cry..
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by Btoyob(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
If he like let him reduce it to keke napep
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by lifeofkelvino(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2015
ERONX:
Picture or Idonbelievit

See dis one ....how will by believing help the country.... Buhari do not even know U exist... EWU!
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by shepherd77: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by abokikhalifa: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2015
anonimi:

The way Sai Booboo has been sharing bailout money to mainly APC governors who shared $$$$$$$$$ for his campaign, not so
Meanwhile below is the FACT about Jonathan administration's PRUDENCE =>

you dont have a reliable source . you nd i know that jonathan administration got Nigeria and Nigerians into this mess, the whole world knows that. Let him come out to defind himself and his administration......
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by peacefulpeace101(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
This dullllard should cut down on his Presidential fleet and sit at home. How many times is he around to cut down on his motorcade
your father and grandfather are dullards.
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by anonimi: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2015
abokikhalifa:
you dont have a reliable source ..

Please can you tell us what will be a reliable source for you vis-a-vis what you have been reading on this Buhari administration?
Thanks.
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by wealth123: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2015
If Buhari is a dullard then what is your father? You have no regard for your President and even his old age and you pray to be old? Your father was in Nigeria when Buhari contested and won the election and you are here calling him dullard. Shame on you. instead of suggesting and giving useful ideas of how to move Nigeria forward, all you do on Nairaland is to abuse and criticise the President. You need deliverance.

Ecoterrorist:
This dullllard should cut down on his Presidential fleet and sit at home. How many times is he around to cut down on his motorcade
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by PassingShot(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2015
shepherd77:

Buhari Orders Selling Of 9 Presidential Jets
https://www.naij.com/465547-buhari-orders-selling-of-9-presidential-jets.html

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-orders-disposal-of-nine-presidential-aircraft-to-cut-cost/212433/

www.thenationonlineng.net/buhari-restricts-use-of-presidential-aircraft-by-wife-aides/

www.nairaland.com/2777734/buhari-cut-cost-discard-presidential

Fake news it was. Note that none of the sources you put up ever quoted the presidency or any of its nspokespersons.

The NL thread (from Punch) was actually an advice to the president to reduce it as he pledged during campaign.

The presidency later refuted the purported sale https://www.naij.com/466499-buhari-did-not-order-jets-sale-order-garba-shehu.html

I AM STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO FULFIL THAT PROMISE THOUGH!
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by ERONX(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeofkelvino:

See dis one ....how will by believing help the country.... Buhari do not even know U exist... EWU!
Dude I think ur brain is faulty in next time if u dont have anything reasonable to say just keep mute
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by ERONX(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeofkelvino:

Dude I think ur brain is faulty next time if u dont have anything reasonable to say just keep mute(EWURE)
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2015
OAFMods:

You can bet he won't be budgeting 1/3 of Jonathan Ebele's I billion naira for food yearly.

Hello the uniformed...the old man's budget for tuwo shinkafa is N1.7b. While GEJ was crucified for budgeting N1bn. Do the research if you could.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by AhmadMind: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2015
He did we'll.

No minister should have more than 1 vehicle....maybe with one patrol duty and it must be made in Nigeria!

PassingShot:
Cool. Now remaining presidential planes.
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2015
biafranqueen:
Rubbish but doubles the food bill!
What does he even need motorcade they spend 80% of of their time abroad. Wonder when they will have time to eat 1.7 billion in food? Hummm must be counting his cows too undecided
ur own wailin go tie wrapper wear sneakers enta 2016 go reach 2019 till 2023

grin
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by divine9540: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2015
y didn't he cut off his penis as well so as to mk FP.president of Ghana cancelled all first class flight or him no see DAT one.Dec salary was nt paid u dy here they talk convoy ara buaga gi
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by jerusalem101: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2015
This is another raw display of joblessness. I wonder when APC propagandists will realize that it is not wise for ruling party to engaged so deep in in cheap propaganda. Meanwhile, can someone tell me how the reduction in number of cars in Presidential convoy has affected the free fall of Naira against the dollar or has it stop Boko Haram from killing innocent Nigerians or the subsisting job loss due to FG ridiculous policy.
Haba! instead of fulfilling the campaign promises, you guys are busy singing "JONATHAN" everyday, even after six months.

Let me put it clear here that there's no better foolishness than attributing the turn around maintenance of Refineries to PMB few days into office, when we all know he wasn't the one who ordered it and blaming Jonathan for fuel scarcity after 6 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by anonimi: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Fake news it was. Note that none of the sources you put up ever quoted the presidency or any of its nspokespersons.

The NL thread (from Punch) was actually an advice to the president to reduce it as he pledged during campaign.

The presidency later refuted the purported sale https://www.naij.com/466499-buhari-did-not-order-jets-sale-order-garba-shehu.html

I AM STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO FULFIL THAT PROMISE THOUGH!

Can I join you to wait grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608988_obams_jpga864abdd8ccbf76b03513eef4858bbe0
Re: Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade by PassingShot(m): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2015
anonimi:

Can I join you to wait grin grin
Your problem is you keep spamming every thread as was the case during campaign period forgetting that elections have been won and lost. I wonder what will be left for you to spam the forum with by 2019.

Besides, the strategy failed you in the last election and I wonder why you think it is effective. Even you supporters have become tired of your way. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.