Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

4 Things Every Man Must Know About S*x To Satisfy His Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things Every Man Must Know About S*x To Satisfy His Woman (932 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things Every Man Must Know About S*x To Satisfy His Woman by gistparrot: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Looking for a way to spice up your bedroom with your woman? Then read on as you will be find all the answers on the tips and tricks to make your bedroom a place of unending fantasy.
I definitely agree with Dr. Emily Morse in this explosive piece detailing all the things a man should know about s*xand the woman’s body before making a move. Before you meet your woman, you must do your assignment perfectly well in order to make your woman yearn for you more. Learn all you need here as Morse gives you a special treat.

4. The Brain Is The Largest S*x Organ
If you really want to please a woman, you’ve got to move from top to bottom. While your genitals are pretty much running the show from the first suggestion of sexual activity, your partner needs a little more stimulation above the belt to get her there. No, I’m not talking about her breasts (although those could use some love too!) I’m referring to her big sexy brain.
The largest s*x organ for a woman is her mind, so that is where the action should start. Words are aphrodisiacs for many women, especially when those words are chock full of affirmations that fill her need to feel sexy and desired. If you really want to wow your partner, paint a verbal picture of all the things you want to do to her by whispering in her ear. This has both physical and mental appeal – your warm breath on her ears will send chills down her spine, while your hot words speak to her sexual desire.

3. It’s All About The Clitoris
Here’s an alarming but true fact: most women do not regularly orgasm from intercourse alone. So while you’re pounding her vagina like a jar with a lid that just won’t open, you’re completely missing the key to her orgasm. I get it, you’re a man. You don’t ASK for directions, so I’ll give you a hint: it’s hidden in plain sight, right ABOVE the doorway you’ve been knocking at.
The clitoris may not look like much, but don’t be fooled by its appearance. That little love button houses 8,000 nerve endings (twice as many as the head of the penis), making it your new best friend. During pre-intimacy, try stroking the area around the clitoris before rubbing it gently in a circular motion with your index and middle finger. If you’re not sure how she likes to be touched, have her show you herself! Once you become comfortable with speed and pressure, feel free to explore it with your mouth and tongue. And since somewhere around 75% of women actually require clitoral stimulation to orgasm, you’re going to want to pay close attention to it during your favorite sex positions as well.

2. Take It Slooow Patience is key when it comes to pleasing a woman, but most dudes are all about instant gratification. You want to skip the previews and go straight for the feature film, but here’s a secret: Women NEED the previews. We rely on the previews to help us get turned on and revved up for the main event. So say it with me, guys: “pre-intimacy is not a suggestion. It is a requirement.”

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/4-things-every-man-must-know-about-sx-to-satisfy-his-woman/

Re: 4 Things Every Man Must Know About S*x To Satisfy His Woman by biafranqueen: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2015
I tried to go to your website and a virus warning came to my phone gistparrot. angry
Re: 4 Things Every Man Must Know About S*x To Satisfy His Woman by gistparrot: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2015
biafranqueen:
I tried to go to your website and a virus warning came to my phone gistparrot. angry
lol..there z no virus at my site...feel free to check it out
biafranqueen can we meet smiley
Re: 4 Things Every Man Must Know About S*x To Satisfy His Woman by biafranqueen: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2015
gistparrot:

lol..there z no virus at my site...feel free to check it out
biafranqueen can we meet smiley
Am scared oo I clicked on it and it said something about malware that has never happened . Am going to erase some pics in my gallery before I see Biafranqueen butt naked on front page embarassed
Re: 4 Things Every Man Must Know About S*x To Satisfy His Woman by Chanchit: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2015
biafranqueen:

Wetin you wan find go the site in the first place? The tips are for guys, not for ladies!
Re: 4 Things Every Man Must Know About S*x To Satisfy His Woman by biafranqueen: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Chanchit:

Wetin you wan find go the site in the first place? The tips are for guys, not for ladies!
Just wanted to see if anything I could share with my guy, sometimes its better from an outside source sha!
Re: 4 Things Every Man Must Know About S*x To Satisfy His Woman by Chanchit: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2015
biafranqueen:
Just wanted to see if anything I could share with my guy, sometimes its better from an outside source sha!
Ok, that's a very valid reason.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Really Win Over Her ?? / Fast Connect Sugar Mummy/daddy / See How A Teenager Got 16 Girls Pregnant Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.