Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You (3355 Views)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Hey guys....some people are so talented in asking very silly n annoying questions...eg, the guy who asked his bae if she has ever been pregnant...lol..How can u asked ur bf if he loves u more than his mom? Nawa o....The most annoying n silly question a girl has asked me is 'baby,,can u die for me?'. I pushed her off of me,,looked her in d eye n laughed my a** out for a few minutes...Why on earth will I die for u when I can live with u? so make I die n anoda bad guy go come de enjoy u abi.....lol.......Abeg my people,,what's d most silly questions ur partner has asked u n what was ur reply?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Afrok(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Haha... Seriously, i don't regard any question as been silly, to me every question demands an answer. If the question is quite silly to u, Abeg give a more silly answer undecided.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by joliyp(f): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2015
can u give me bj? hell no

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2015
Afrok:
Haha... Seriously, i don't regard any question as been silly, to me every question demands an answer. If the question is quite silly to u, Abeg give a more silly answer undecided.
lol...so I for ask am 'will u die with me?' Abi
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
lol...bae dat aint a silly question na....n I'm sure he goes down on u
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Afrok(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
lol...so I for ask am 'will u die with me?' Abi
my bro sometimes a silly answer will make a questionnaire know how silly the question was.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
Can you give your hubby a bj?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2015
She said I should go put money in my account so she could use my Atm to check who has the biggest dicck on BBA.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2015
"Where does this go?" undecided
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Afrok:
my bro sometimes a silly answer will make a questionnaire know how silly the question was.
true talk man
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:
"Where does this go?" undecided
wherever u want it to
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:
She said I should go put money in my account so she could use my Atm to check who has the biggest dicck on BBA.
lol.....u own no too big b dat na
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by faith551(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2015
How many girls wooed me since we started dating. Found it very funny but she was just serious about it. She's an ex now tho
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by SexyCeline(f): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Mine was can u give me änal? Felt soo bad and started suspecting he was gay.
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Lalasticlala come see something o

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2015
SexyCeline:
Mine was can u give me änal? Felt soo bad and started suspecting he was gay.
lol.....but did u later give him?....talk true o
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
wherever u want it to

Ok... Stick it in a blender embarassed pls tongue
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
lol.....u own no too big b dat na
Which makes yours the biggest?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:

Ok... Stick it in a blender embarassed pls tongue
lol......u wicked o......u wan drink am?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
lol......u wicked o......u wan drink am?

Protein is good wink
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:
Which makes yours the biggest?
bro abeg no vex o....na joke
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:

Protein is good wink
come get some then
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
come get some then

Blender at the ready

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:

Blender at the ready
hope d blender u talking about doesn't have those sharp rotating blades?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
bro abeg no vex o....na joke
At all,, I could as well make mention when she asked I should come pee on her breast. That doesn't seem silly in hindsight btw.
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:

At all,, I could as well make mention when she asked I should come pee on her breast. That doesn't seem silly in hindsight btw.
that ur bae seems wild n adventurous o....d kind u can experiment on....lol
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
hope d blender u talking about doesn't have those sharp rotating blades?

This is the silliest question of the year shocked shocked

Oya go back to sleep grin
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
that ur bae seems wild n adventurous o....d kind u can experiment on....lol
Ex-bae. You have no idea how wild.
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2015
This is no bf/gf related just a joke.

A teacher came in to class one day and said today's topic is science and then called on Akpors to ask him what is science? And he answered, Science is what the teacher is teaching today.
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by joliyp(f): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:
Can you give your hubby a bj?
I can't sex should be respected.
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
I can't sex should be respected.
Even anal sex?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:

This is the silliest question of the year shocked shocked
Oya go back to sleep grin
lol..........................brutal bae

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photoshop She Did After Her Breakup With Him(pics) / Look What I Saw On Twitter (picture) / An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.