Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits (960 Views)

I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by Stoical: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Yeah! True...before you start judging, let's understand the background of this. I met this gal on Facebook, we became chatting mates, from there to friends...We both were having frosty relationships, so we decided to break up with our former friends and date. In a matter of months, we planned and met, then she visited weeks later. Being that we were emotionally involved via "blue/green tooth" we do...

Now, 1 year on, we are getting married in less than 3week's time...
- We found ourselves to be compatible and equally share 60% of visions.

Qtn: Was it wrong, we had "did" on her first visit

Cc:lalasticlala and MODs involved...make I reach front page b4 the year runs out naa...no be me bad pass grin
Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by Cutehector(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Why do people keep on askn silly questions

5 Likes

Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by Trunaijian: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2015
There was an existing correspondence before the "meet". I see nothing wrong with that. Some people date for years and aren't compatible for marriage. Congratulations anyway.

1 Like

Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by JudgementHammer: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah. Anytime I read abt facebook love, na laff dey always dey my mind. Orisirisi.
Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by NiceJenny(f): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2015
I cant evn understand ur post

2 Likes

Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by habeeblai244(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Same here. Dont understand

WWW.NAIJAPALLY.Tk
Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by ivyT(f): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Uv already made up ur mind on this issue,so y r u bothering us?

1 Like

Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by bibijay123(f): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2015
No it is not bad
Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Stoical:
Yeah! True...before you start judging, let's understand the background of this. I met this gal on Facebook, we became chatting mates, from there to friends...We both were having frosty relationships, so we decided to break up with our former friends and date. In a matter of months, we planned and met, then she visited weeks later. Being that we were emotionally involved via "blue/green tooth" we do...

Now, 1 year on, we are getting married in less than 3week's time...
- We found ourselves to be compatible and equally share 60% of visions.

Qtn: Was it wrong, we had "did" on her first visit

Cc:lalasticlala and MODs involved...make I reach front page b4 the year runs out naa...no be me bad pass grin
OP, life is all not about sex. If she's okay for you, just go ahead and tie the knot. What matter most here is love. Seen and unseen.
Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by LastProphet: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
you think a better wife would have played hard to get more abi? pls stop embarrassing guys

1 Like

Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by Stoical: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cc:habeeblai244

I saw a post here on nairaland where someone asked whether it u can go ahead and marry a girl you corpulate on first date #wifeymaterial... Was only trying to say that something similar happened and I am gonna tie d knot

Capiche?
NiceJenny:
I cant evn understand ur post
Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by Stoical: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
No, I ain't embarrassing guys o...besides...the knotting day is counting down
LastProphet:
you think a better wife would have played hard to get more abi? pls stop embarrassing guys
grin
Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by Stoical: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
It is for real...a friend succeeded and I am there also...
JudgementHammer:
Hahahahahahahahah. Anytime I read abt facebook love, na laff dey always dey my mind. Orisirisi.
Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by Stoical: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sorry if I bothered you.,,I was amused as regards someone's post, as such, I tried to confirm that wat matters was how you guys actually feel about each other and if you can stay together not whether there is a rule of when and when not to have sex... Sorry once again
ivyT:
Uv already made up ur mind on this issue,so y r u bothering us?
Re: It Is Possible To Marry The Girl You Corpulate On First Day She Visits by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
PLEASE when will all this rubbish end..?

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Thinks My Fiancee Is Not Right For Me Cos She's Not Igbo. Your Advice Pls / Did You Ever Wonder Why People Hold Their Hands Like This? Here’s The Answer / Checkout This Photo - Tell Me Who Is The Real Animal????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.