Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! (5710 Views)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / I Pretend To Enjoy Sex With My Husband Even When I Dont. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Glo4issy(f): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2015
Hi my fellow nairalanders,

From my previous topic about how I was given a phone as a gift from a friend that's causing issues in my relationship, I gave my elder brother the phone just to prove to my boo am not materialistic and since then we have been in good terms.Recently,i decided to open another facebook account just to taste my boo's love for me,lo and behold he proved to me he is a womaniser,first he asked for my number to be checking on me,the most annoying part is I asked if he has a girlfriend to my greatest suprise he said he is single a guy that we have been dating for four years now,i can't pretend anymore, should I just walk away or keep pretending?
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by MrScript(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Open up to him,
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by vizkiz: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
why did you try that shiit out in the first place? Well, you got what you were looking for.
As long as he is not the boyfriend material, I guess you tell him what you feel and walk out from the relationship if you think you can handle that smoothly

6 Likes

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Michellla(f): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2015
He's being a dick. If he wanted to be with u
he'd be shouting it from the rooftops. It sounds
as though you're his security blanket while he
shops around. give him what he wants and
dump him.

4 Likes

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by misspicy(f): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Glo4issy:
Hi my fellow nairalanders,

From my previous topic about how I was given a phone as a gift from a friend that's causing issues in my relationship, I gave my elder brother the phone just to prove to my boo am not materialistic and since then we have been in good terms.Recently,i decided to open another facebook account just to taste my boo's love for me,lo and behold he proved to me he is a womaniser,first he asked for my number to be checking on me,the most annoying part is I asked if he has a girlfriend to my greatest suprise he said he is single a guy that we have been dating for four years now,i can't pretend anymore, should I just walk away or keep pretending?
lmao grin

do you remember what I said the other day?

I said is he worth it?

you remember?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2015
If you dey find, you go see. What exactly were you looking for that made you go so far to even creating fbk account? What happened to 'ignorance is bliss'?

I no pity you. Who dey find go see

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Hannysmilez(f): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Honey,you brought this heartache upon yourself. I think he's just tryna flirt with the facebook you. Wait and see how it goes but don't provoke him on facebook to do worse,its going to be unfair.
I'm very sure you approached him on FB first. But girls sef nd their silly questions,you see a grown ass man and ask if he's dating. Smh

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by bxcode(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2015
It's funny sone girls actually believe that a guy that is dating you, fornicating and messing up with you all in the name of relationship without you guys being in marriage will actually stay with you only without engaging the same act with some other random girls. My dear stop deceiving yourself and attaching your self worth to someone who only uses you as sex machine. What have you gained from such life since you started it? Why can't you keep yourself and develope your personality and add value to your life and before you know it, men that will value you will be lining up for your selection, and you are even mentioning living a life of pretence for someone?
Wow!!

4 Likes

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by obiorathesubtle: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol.. This is why I have trust issues.. My girlfriend is unpredictable..

Glossy(op).. Break up with him.. He's not faithful.

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by IamLEGEND1: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2015
no be u go dey poke dragon yansh?
if u like,dump him.we don't give a Bleep.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by joseph1832(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Honey,you brought this heartache upon yourself. I think he's just tryna flirt with the facebook you. Wait and see how it goes but don't provoke him on facebook to do worse,its going to be unfair.
I'm very sure you approached him on FB first. But girls sef nd their silly questions,you see a grown ass man and ask if he's dating. Smh
You make it sound like its impossible for a grown ass man not to be dating?

OP, always remember this, The Truth Shall Set You Free
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by joseph1832(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2015
bxcode:
It's funny sone girls actually believe that a guy that is dating you, fornicating and messing up with you all in the name of relationship without you guys being in marriage will actually stay with you only without engaging the same act with some other random girls. My dear stop deceiving yourself and attaching your self worth to someone who only uses you as sex machine. What have you gained from such life since you started it? Why can't you keep yourself and develope your personality and add value to your life and before you know it, men that will value you will be lining up for your selection, and you are even mentioning living a life of pretence for someone?
Wow!!
I take God name beg you just keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Hannysmilez(f): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
You make it sound like its impossible for a grown ass man not to be dating?

OP, always remember this, The Truth Shall Set You Free
Yeah Yeah. Truth shall set you free. I'm sure the whoever Said this didnt mean you should provoke your boyfriend to see if he's a cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol see question
No keep pretending till he marry another woman .. Sit down there
Beside guys do that sometimes doesnt mean he has cheated or his cheating .. Same way women like attention same way men like it too .. U must be boring him after 4 years if his not even acknowledging his got a bae then he wants out but mayb searching first before he dumps u .

Besides 4 years he never propose ! U berra walk away jejely ..

1 Like

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Whats wrong with asking if his dating undecided
Nah una go just dey date married men up n down .. Its a simple question same way a guy asks if ur single ? How is that silly ..

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by misspicy(f): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2015
bxcode:
Wow!!

guys ehn

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa Kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

I don't blame them though
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by joseph1832(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Yeah Yeah. Truth shall set you free. I'm sure the whoever Said this didnt mean you should provoke your boyfriend to see if he's a cheat.
To know the truth, one must be willing to take risk, no matter how provoking it is. Provoking the said boyfriend have absolutely nothing to do with anything.

She wanted to know, now she's finding answers... Its that simple. Remember, what you don't know can hurt you.
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Glo4issy(f): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

lmao grin

do you remember what I said the other day?

I said is he worth it?

you remember?
my dear I trusted him too much
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by CaroLyner(f): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2015
"He's being a dick. If he wanted to be with u
shops around. give
him what he wants and dump him." cool
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Hannysmilez(f): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
To know the truth, one must be willing to take risk, no matter how provoking it is. Provoking the said boyfriend have absolutely nothing to do with anything.

She wanted to know, now she's finding answers... Its that simple. Remember, what you don't know can hurt you.
So...What exactly is the truth in this case? Truth Ambassador?

1 Like

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Hannysmilez(f): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Whats wrong with asking if his dating undecided
Nah una go just dey date married men up n down .. Its a simple question same way a guy asks if ur single ? How is that silly ..
Dear Lord...
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by joseph1832(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
So...What exactly is the truth in this case? Truth Ambassador?
To know if her boyfriend is cheating, and if you can't see that, then you're as blind as a bat.
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
shops around. give
him what he wants and dump him.
Can tell your intelligent wink
Exactly what i said lol

1 Like

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by joseph1832(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
shops around. give
him what he wants and dump him.
Please tell me you stay in Lagos? because I need to buy you a drink for this post of yours.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Hannysmilez(f): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
To know if her boyfriend is cheating, and if you can't see that, then you're as blind as a bat.
Okay. Her boyfriend is a cheat. Case closed.
I salute your Eagle vision by the way.
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Actually it doesnt mean his a cheat chai 1+1 =9
How she jump to that conclusion nah wah .. Abeg stop now jare u just dey show yourself for here
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by CaroLyner(f): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Please tell me you stay in Lagos? because I need to buy you a drink for this post of yours.
hehe.thank you. smiley
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by joseph1832(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Okay. Her boyfriend is a cheat. Case closed.
I salute your Eagle vision by the way.
I don't need salutation from blind individuals who never could see what's in front of them.

So you can shove it. Thanks as you comply. tongue LOL.
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by joseph1832(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
hehe.thank you. smiley
You'll be more than welcome should you decide to accept. LOL.
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by Hannysmilez(f): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
I don't need salutation from blind individuals who never could see what's in front of them.

So you can shove it. Thanks as you comply. tongue LOL.
....said the eagle to the bat.
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by kaziblake(f): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Open up to him and dump him,dont accept him back pls.
After 4yrs of relationship.
He is claiming to be single.
Re: I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! by CaroLyner(f): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
You'll be more than welcome should you decide to accept. LOL.
i dont deserve the credit cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know / Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.