Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fire Caused By A Mad Man Completely Burnt Down A Building In My Street (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire Caused By A Mad Man Completely Burnt Down A Building In My Street (photos) (858 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) / Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Caused By A Mad Man Completely Burnt Down A Building In My Street (photos) by Sharmeenator(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2015
It was an horrific scene last night around 11pm as a bungalow was burnt down in my street. Though no life was lost, but no one escaped with a pin as many people who were already asleep had to run out to save there lives and that of there children. The house is a "face-me-i-face -u" with high population density. Many ran out with only wrappers and towels tied around there waists, many were with only boxers and no slippers.

The fire was caused by a candle light left burning by a mad guy who happens to be the landlord son living there. The fire was aided by the presence of books, papers and filth scattered all over the guy's room. The fire was contained with the timely intervention of neighbours around who spread out to fight the fire before the fire service finally came after about an hour they were called. The fire would have spread if not for the presence of high fences in the houses directly beside the building.

It was indeed an horrific night. We all should be careful especially this period and avoid living with mad men.

Re: Fire Caused By A Mad Man Completely Burnt Down A Building In My Street (photos) by marshalcarter: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Na wa ooo..dis 1 na real end time mad man ooo
Re: Fire Caused By A Mad Man Completely Burnt Down A Building In My Street (photos) by glimpse33(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Fire Caused By A Mad Man Completely Burnt Down A Building In My Street (photos) by prestige2013: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Na so you hate the guy "Mad Man"?
Re: Fire Caused By A Mad Man Completely Burnt Down A Building In My Street (photos) by kozmokaz(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2015
discharged and aquite

(1) (Reply)

. / Famous Criminal "Emma-b" Burnt To Death In Warri (GRAPHIC) / Photos: Wickedness Of Man. See What A Woman Did To Her Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.